fan no 1 jjkn thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Dear Jassi/Dear Mona,

Tussi da No. 1 so I am Fan No.1

Three years back I had few questions in my mind while saw JJKN promo

1. An ugly looking girl will be in a leading role of a daily soap?
  2. Will a single person watch that serial?
  3. This girl will be main theme and based on her the serial has been made?

THAT TOO WHAT A NAME "JASSI JAISE KOI NAHIN"

Who could imagine God is giving us such lovely gift. You know first I wrote a letter to AA but to writing you I took atleast 7 days time. I was thinking how could I put in word my love, respect, emotion and appreciation for you. And I relish we have one common thing that is both of us from Defence background.

But I must confess I never missed any thing/topic to criticize you if something I don't like and hope you will understand people criticizes them whom they care. Few of your interviews are really annoying. I don't know whether those were media rumor or truth. But JJKN had been the platform of your success and the character Jassi and I thing it has a priceless value to you.

The Great truth was that no one could even I think Tony & Diyya imagine that Mona and Apoorva will come up as Indian most wanted hot romantic couple and most wanted hot pair. We Indian Forum Member are mainly women so I hope you understand and it is a truth every human being has opposite attraction but mainly we love Jassi and Armaan Sir pair. But I love you yaar.

I started showing this show from its third day and unknowingly become a worm JJKN. I am not exaggerating I only watch JJKN as daily drama. I observe your every action very seriously. I always find an intelligent eye, an honest eye behind the great spectacles. I think that day by day when JJKN was being hit your make up was changing too before make over. If I am not wrong the Ear Rings, choice of Salwar Kameez etc. And after the make over we got our lovely Mona who is BOLD, BEAUTIFUL, HOT, and INTELLIGENT. Main Makkhan nahi laga rahi hun.

Mona you had been an inspiration on screen to the co-actors and Armaan Sir and off-screen to fan like me. Indian television got its most rocking star. It was great feeling to me even when ever you received the awards I feel proud myself and the most rocking one when YOU WERE THE MOST WANTED RED HOT ICON NO 1(FEMALE) WITH MR. BACHCHAN (MALE), INDIAN BEST TELEVISION YOUNG ACHIEVER AWARD.

I appreciate the trouble you have taken wearing braces, the specs, the wig but that given you the proper reward. The most painful is when you go to receive the Award before make over you have to hide your own identity but I feel those scarifies has been melt with all appreciation you got.

Its my dream to see you and Mr Apoorva Agnihotri in a film together. Also I am very keen to see your next project or film.

Last but not the least Mona in real life no Jassi gets Armaan Sir, Purab, Nandini Mam. Keeping this in mind I still like your show. But I love you only for what you are.

I want you to be a Globally wanted actor. You have everything, which an actor should have. 👏👏👏

All your dream should come true and you get what you love.

With lots of love and regards,

Fan No 1 JJKN

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jassisuri thumbnail
fan, i was wondering where is ur post on mona, found it, great , i am sure she will also appreciate it
so u took time off to visit forum ,nice, 😊 when jjkn supporters r around, i feel better
fan no 1 jjkn thumbnail
You know friends when you appreciate it, I feel more encouraged and inspired. Love you all for liking it.