India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Why?

preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

I don't understand why people come to this site is they don't Kusum. Don't come here to insult it, some people like it and they don't like reading ur insults. Why do you watch it if you think its stupid?

Racmonpheebs Groupbie
Racmonpheebs
Racmonpheebs

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Dear preity,
    Not everything is perfect.  people  who critize kkusum may also like it but see somethings as stupid and they say it.  everybody  has a right to express their opinion, and India  forum promotes it. I have always seen India forum as a place where we can express our positive and negative views.

Lets promote healthy critisism.
Racmonpheeb
jasmineA Groupbie
jasmineA
jasmineA

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 9:50am | IP Logged
dont mind preity.. but dont take it seriously..wat we discuss is just our own opinion for daily soap..thts all..and tell u the  truth i do enjoy kkusum hardly ever missed it but then again i do like to give my opinion at india form it can be negative and positive sometimes so sorry if u r hurt....
HugabbleJaan Senior Member
HugabbleJaan
HugabbleJaan

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Hey Preity ... Please don't be discourage. It sounds like you are disappoint with ppl opinions about Kkusum. Once, again IF is here so everyone can express their feelings and opinion about the shows. We are all proud of IF for it. Smile

See! Justa suggestion - you have two choices - you ignore other ppl opinions and you will be happy and continue reading ppl opinion and in response give your feedback.

I was not Kkusum fan but now I am thanks to my family members but still sometime I hate it how Ekta has turn this show now....

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 10:39am | IP Logged

sorry priety

but Kksum is really addictive and I always watch it ,but Ekta always makes it stupid thats why we insult in (in a funny way)

samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 10:43am | IP Logged

kkusum is heroin bad 4 ur health but addictive(note i donta take heroin n no offence 2 n e 1)

samir_soni Goldie
samir_soni
samir_soni

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 11:50am | IP Logged

preity*zinta, I don't watch it regularly and write my views when I find something stupid. Every show has some silly parts and you know Kekta's shows scores highest at it. And honestly speaking, we only criticize the people/things we care about. No one spends their time for things they hate.

Edited by samir_soni - 28 March 2005 at 11:51am
mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
i watch it everyday, its realy addictive. and i insult it sumtimes becuz sumtimes ekta kapoor makes no sense at all. just like vidhi and trishul. i mean thats just sick. even how much we criticize kkusum, everyone knows that we STILL watch it becuz we like it or just dont like the plot forehand.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index