India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

TABS WE LOWE YOUUU!!!!!

tiki5434 IF-Dazzler
tiki5434
tiki5434

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
I know that a lot of us have been busy... just reading tablet's posts and not even replying, but we really need to show her our appreciation! Like Buffie said in another thread, tablet is out there on the sets for us IF-ians.  She's our VOICE... she's asking questions, risking her position on the sets for US!

Tablet, I don't think you know how much we love you or how much we appreciate all that you do for us. I speak for many of us when I say that we all look forward to your threads. When we heard about your back, we talked about how brave you were going on the sets like that.

Tabs, we haven't really said anything, but we DO love you and we DO appreciate all that you've done for us!!!!
Hug

Jia IF-Rockerz
Jia
Jia

-

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Yup, we all love you!!!! Hug
priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
yaar this post is like the understatement of the millenium!!

tabs..you have nooooo idea how much we lowee you and how much we
praise you on msn Tongue Tongue it's sooo amazing..all you've done for us Big smile
all the info..all the gossip you've shared! anddd i'm chowiee if people
have been bothering youuu..don't listen to them!! Angry they're stupid
poopies LOL

wellssss we loweee you and are all very very very thankful for all you've
shared with us Big smile Big smile Big smile thanks!

and feeeeeeelll better!! don't stress your back! and like i said earlier, get
apu to do maalish Wink Embarrassed take caree hun! Hug
sweetsorrow18 IF-Rockerz
sweetsorrow18
sweetsorrow18

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

WEE LOWEEEEE YOU TABS!!!!

ur just amazing for going out there and putting forth our views and discussions.....and with your back....haila...ur like superwomanLOL
thanks for everyyythinggggggg u have doneeee.....we rellie rellie rellieee appreciate it yaarrHug...............

take care of that back and dont worry about anything else...you have already done so much for us by trekking there and letting them know about us loyalists.  I trust your every word yaar and from you i can hear about something i probably wont experience (meeting APU!)....SO just enjoy your trip yaarr.....and once again.....

Hugthank you!Hug

haha now u know why i told you to stayLOL

Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 16 March 2006 at 10:46pm
Aabha IF-Dazzler
Aabha
Aabha

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Hey Tabu darling!!! WE all wanted to give u a BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGG for doing such a HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGE favor for us!! You didn't have to do it, but u did and we are EVER so grateful!! Hug Thanks so much for getting our wishes, our feelings, and surprisingly solving the biggest mystery of all! Clap Tabu dear....Tussi waaqi great ho!! Clap
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
TABS....WE ALL LOVE YOU.....you are seriously doing a great favour by showing those threads and by finding out information...trust me, not many would have done it......hell, i wouldnt have done it...i wouldnt have shown ohters' threads to the cast and crew and i wouldnt have been the voice of IF....tabs, you are really special and we all loweeeeeeeeeee you for all your efforts....despite of a back ache you are doing all of this for us........dont worry about COWS who question you........many have said many things about me and trust me, it does feel miserable but think about the wonderful people on this forum Big smile ......we all lowe you and you are the current star of the forum Star
fading_smiles IF-Dazzler
fading_smiles
fading_smiles

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
THANKS TABS FOR EVERRRRRRRRRYTHING!! Hug i really appreciate it! Smile Smile Smile
Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Oh taby pls dont take all those PMs seriously. as buffy says they are cows so dont bother. we really appreciate ur efforts and we are really thankfull to you. u took those threads to the djs without being selfish. not many people are like this. ur really special. Pls dont stress urself. When ur true friends are with you you dont need pics to prove anything. we trust you whole heartedly.
Love you
Ananya

Go to top