Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Annoyed.shocked,sad with IF members (Page 5)

priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 9:16am | IP Logged
tabuuu jaaanuuu tell me you read the "tabs we lowe you!!!" thread! Tongue

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 10:35am | IP Logged
tabs yaar.....what is that they say about "Sticks and stones shouldn't break my bones."

Tabs, i'm sincerely soory for ever suggesting that the MandA threads should reach SS. It was STUPID and childish of me to say it. I heartily apologise for any trouble you may have been through for the sake of fulfiling our sometimes unreasonable requests.

And let me tell you, evry single member in their heart of hearts knows that you and your information is authentic. If they choose to hide their heads in the sand like ostiches, i would say they seriously need some lessons in facing life's realities.
I know there are some ppl here who are not facing facts. I certainly don't mean Tina or for that matter any of the genuine JJKN lowers,, but everyone will guess who they are.

Darling, you are one of the shining lights of this Forum. You were here long before i joined, but when you went absent for some weeks i used to miss you and wonder where Tablet was.

For the sake of your friends who respect and admire you, please coninue here and keep on contributing your irrreplacable insights!!!!
momogrl21 IF-Rockerz
momogrl21
momogrl21

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Cry aww tablet, i hope u feel better soon! i'm sure most everyone here lowwwes u Tongue
apoorva_preet Senior Member
apoorva_preet
apoorva_preet

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Tabu,

I read someone asking u such stupid questions to u... but dear.. Sid defended u then and there.. Clap

plus .. u should check person's screen name before getting them seriously.. LOL Nothing good can be expected from such ppl..

so just ignore them..

Take ur time to upload the photos.. U know .. I F is waiting for that..

Embarrassed

apoorva_preet Senior Member
apoorva_preet
apoorva_preet

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 6:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tina59

well tabu......it takes courage to accept it in front of everyone but I was one of the members who asked tabu for an explanation abt this and believe me it was not because i thoughtit was false but because it was tooo shocking to be true .
i pm'ed tabu and asked her abt it ,it was the same case when long time back tabu posted a shocking promo where she saw a-j making out in amritsar and many even old reliable members asked her abt it,it was not because no one trusted her but because it was too unbelievable/shocked to be true.
But i realise tht tabu has been hurt and i apologised yesterday to her and I am apologising in front of everyone here.
TABU I am very sorry if i hurt ur feelings but as i said i do believe you,its just that it was too shocking thats all ........
SORRY to all pals ,if u still think i am a "moron and a loser" i will back off from IF .......no problem

Tina dear.. this proves once again.. U r the sweetest ... Big smile

I don't think you would upset anyone ever... U always use words with care..

Love - Preet

jassisuri Goldie
jassisuri
jassisuri

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 7:06am | IP Logged
hey tablet, come on, though i am yet to read the entire thread fully and understand what actually took place, still please dont be so upset, we love u and appreciate ur every effort, actually i used to continuously log in, till my net failed me LOL to read u latest updates of jjkn set visit
dont take some peoples opinions so much to heart and hurt urself and us Cry ,
some people r just insensitive, so ignore,
take care of ur health, hope u r feeling better now in health and spirit
lots of love
onlyjassi

Tomiko IF-Sizzlerz
Tomiko
Tomiko

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 8:04am | IP Logged
awww!!! i'm soory to hear that tablet...but i for one want to say a BIG THANKYOU!!! for everything you've done for the forum!!!
Hug
pyaari_puja IF-Sizzlerz
pyaari_puja
pyaari_puja

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 8:28am | IP Logged
arre we believe u

Go to top