Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Annoyed.shocked,sad with IF members (Page 4)

sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Tina, I dont think you are a looser. and yes, it take lots of courage to admit this in this particular post!! Clap I do remember when we were asking tabu to give the link or proof for her statements when she used to come up with shocking news. She is our JJKN shocking report since long!! I don't think there is anything wrong in asking for links and proff. Ofcourse, this news she does not have proof 'coz she got it by herself and she cannot present with anything here. I would say anyone who does not want to believe this news is totally valid 'coz no one here knows anyone personally and what plp come up with so I don't think they are loosers if they don't believe it. Also, tabu is sharing her experience and what she hears so there is nothing wrong in sharing either. we are thankful her for all her efforts.

I would say...c'mon it's just a show!! Who cares of appu=mona has affair and who cares if they don't! we are for real and not sure about others but these are just plp I don't know and are not my friends. You guys are more imp. than appu, or mona or ss or aryan!!! Did I say too much Ouch

Edited by sowmyaa - 17 March 2006 at 7:39am

honeylime IF-Dazzler
honeylime
honeylime

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 7:34am | IP Logged

Hey Tabs, we really, really appreciate all the things u did to usEmbarrassed...I mean imagine, itz only u and sid who could personally go n meet the stars, how many ppl get such a wonderful chance.Big smile.And instead of appreciating this, ppl r just questioning u, which is really very sadOuch, they r completely immatureAngry and just dont know how to appreciate things in life.Angry We all really care for uEmbarrassed, inspite of ur hurting bkDead, u have taken so much pain just for all of us...Tats really sweet of u Hugn trust me itz not only me here whoz saying this, buffie, malks, priyu, lashy,sheenz, khushi and many more (don't remmeber the ids now LOL) Dont worry, sweetie, we all appreciate ur efforts, u dunno wat u have done to usHug..Just dont care abt others, we r there wid uEmbarrassed

Buffie wrote:

well, whoever questioned tabs is a serious loser Angry ...i mean it....tabs has taken all the efforts for us...and she has even neamed peopel like Mr.Subhod...now what more do youll want
and really, i am here for a few of my friends ...but otherwise, this place is seriously not worth it....always its me who is warned.....and no one has a problem with someone making an ID just to insult me....yes, i am talking about buffyduffer Ouch .......now   one has created an ID just to mock at me and say things you have to be banned and its sad that no action has been taken...one may give lame excuses like i am talking about buffy the vampire slayer and all that but that's just no excuse...how would one feel if there is this one person who comes only to either start a fight or bash Cry ......and its not only Buffyduffer...many come here only to fight and no action is being taken....whenever anything happens, i am blamed Ouch ..and we have certain peopel who come here only to rub off their old grudges.....and some are here only to bash a certain character without appreciating the better aspects......

I completely agree here, if itz not for u guys, I wouldnt have spent sooooo much time here Embarrassed

Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 7:46am | IP Logged

Tablet,

Your efforts are much appreciated.  Don't let  some people bring you down.

One has to remember  that this a public forum so there are bound to be critics.  Its never be easy to please everyone.

We all stand by you.

Please don't give others undue importance.

Dimdim.

Sharmii IF-Sizzlerz
Sharmii
Sharmii

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 7:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tina59

well tabu......it takes courage to accept it in front of everyone but I was one of the members who asked tabu for an explanation abt this and believe me it was not because i thoughtit was false but because it was tooo shocking to be true .
i pm'ed tabu and asked her abt it ,it was the same case when long time back tabu posted a shocking promo where she saw a-j making out in amritsar and many even old reliable members asked her abt it,it was not because no one trusted her but because it was too unbelievable/shocked to be true.
But i realise tht tabu has been hurt and i apologised yesterday to her and I am apologising in front of everyone here.
TABU I am very sorry if i hurt ur feelings but as i said i do believe you,its just that it was too shocking thats all ........
SORRY to all pals ,if u still think i am a "moron and a loser" i will back off from IF .......no problem

i think the matter closes here !Big smilenot you nor tabs is leavingAngry..c'mon yaar jjkn is ending we should have such arguements!!!Embarrassed

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a4j4ever

i think the matter closes here !Big smilenot you nor tabs is leavingAngry..c'mon yaar jjkn is ending we should have such arguements!!!Embarrassed

let mirror confirmLOLLOL

currentchaos Goldie
currentchaos
currentchaos

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 8:06am | IP Logged
We appreciate all your efforts and trust you. Please dont bother about these small things as they are bound to happen..
Cheers..
ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 8:33am | IP Logged

well tabu......it takes courage to accept it in front of everyone but I was one of the members who asked tabu for an explanation abt this and believe me it was not because i thoughtit was false but because it was tooo shocking to be true .
i pm'ed tabu and asked her abt it ,it was the same case when long time back tabu posted a shocking promo where she saw a-j making out in amritsar and many even old reliable members asked her abt it,it was not because no one trusted her but because it was too unbelievable/shocked to be true.
But i realise tht tabu has been hurt and i apologised yesterday to her and I am apologising in front of everyone here.
TABU I am very sorry if i hurt ur feelings but as i said i do believe you,its just that it was too shocking thats all ........
SORRY to all pals ,if u still think i am a "moron and a loser" i will back off from IF .......no problem

tina u r really embarrassing me now, but your language was not as bitter as the other members, plz, dont apologise, and u r not going anywhere, Smile

i wont freqeunt this forum much, but i am not leaving and from now on i will also not give any news, i think i have shared enough.

but u plz, dont go anywhere, i wont like it, u havee got be here for me.Smile

tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tablet

tina u r really embarrassing me now, but your language was not as bitter as the other members, plz, dont apologise, and u r not going anywhere, Smile

i wont freqeunt this forum much, but i am not leaving and from now on i will also not give any news, i think i have shared enough.

but u plz, dont go anywhere, i wont like it, u havee got be here for me.Smile

hey tabu.....c'mon yaar .......ok lets forgive and forget,I am feeling better that u  accepted my apology ,I am sorry once again .I once again assure u that I believe u totally

as for u not sharing anything with us,pls i request u not to do it ,please just bcoz some members (inclusing me)asked u an explanation,pls dont deprive all the other members of ur wonderful news .....please

pls do frequent the forum,u are one of the oldest memebrs of this forum and we def need you and like you ,pls do frequent it.U know how much happy we were when we heard from u after a long time ......pls remember there are many who love you and enjoy reading ur posts and I am one of them .

pls I apologise once again for any hurt i caused you and pls do share all ur news with us ,irrespective of the pm's that u get coz there are so many who wait for ur news and love reading it

i wont leave the forum either coz its alost my family and i dont want to leave it .

Go to top