Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Annoyed.shocked,sad with IF members (Page 3)

ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 1:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chatterbox

oh god tabs who said that to u dear
why u worry about those ppl mayb they r new who dont know u
we know u for long time and hansa said despite ur ill health u got so much info for everyone
mayb u shud not hv quoted the names

dont worry tabs its ok but u be careful and take care of ur health
dont pay attention to the ppl who pmd u with those intentions

jjkn is not important its u who is
and u have to take care of urself ok

know what CB, they r not new membersonly,even sum old ones they have been my friends, and that has hurt me alot,Cry and they know abt. my sources, despite that they questioned me.Cry

i am feeling miserable , but thanks for all kind words, but i am not gonna forget this insult, never,Cry

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 1:10am | IP Logged
tabu.... see just because some of the members doubt you, would you not trust the rest of the thousands of members in this forum who support you? please do not quit this forum. i totally understand that you must be cheesed off now. however, please calm down and think calmly. there are already numerous members posting here who believe you and all of them are friends and regular members of this forum... Now why would you take what some people said to heart, Just ignore them. Smile
Sidlum Goldie
Sidlum
Sidlum

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Tabu, I defended you in that other post & I will defend you again. Please don't take what others have said to heart..everyone appreciates all of your effort & hard work here but more than that, we care about your health so please forget about the idiots, & even forget about JJKN..& just get back to good health & smilie days! I HEARTTT YOU!!! Hug

LHeartWE,

Sid

Pig
ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 1:41am | IP Logged
should i say thank u, no iwill not,it is formal but i luv u all, u guys r like my second familyEmbarrassed, i feel miserable without u all, but to day iam really hurtCry, anyways i will always b e there for u all, coz i deserve  wonderful friends like uEmbarrassed, i luv each and every on e of u, an d yes i wil answer your pmms soon,but i have learnt on e lesson 2day- an d i am gonna keep it in my mind

Edited by tablet - 17 March 2006 at 1:43am
sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidlum

Tabu, I defended you in that other post & I will defend you again. Please don't take what others have said to heart..everyone appreciates all of your effort & hard work here but more than that, we care about your health so please forget about the idiots, & even forget about JJKN..& just get back to good health & smilie days! I HEARTTT YOU!!! Hug

LHeartWE,

Sid

Pig

I totally agree with what Sid said!! Cheers Tabu. You are one mature person who don't need to give importance to anything other than your health at this point. We all love you and don't want you to feel sad on such stupid things and waste your time crying, thinking, regreting for "those" people!!! really..think..does it make sense you give them this post? they wanted that and you gave that!!! ignore them buddy!
Sharmii IF-Sizzlerz
Sharmii
Sharmii

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 6:04am | IP Logged
tabs we totally believe you and highly appreciate what you have done for us!!!! Hug Hug
cheer up na... Tongue
NKSUDHIR IF-Dazzler
NKSUDHIR
NKSUDHIR

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Tabu, I cannot thank you enough for all the efforts you put in to share the information with us. Why you worry about some people on the form. we wanted to get the information and you got it from NON-MEDIA people and we believed you. " DON'T LET SOME IGNORANT PEOPLE PUT YOU DOWN."
Everyone, Please don't reply those ILL HEADED people and they will feel stupid and stop asking questions.

Tabu, remember more you think about them, more it will hurt you. My simplest solution is " IGNORE THEM" and lets have fun together here for some time, Who knows JJKN Kal Ho Na Ho-------------------------------
tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 7:01am | IP Logged
well tabu......it takes courage to accept it in front of everyone but I was one of the members who asked tabu for an explanation abt this and believe me it was not because i thoughtit was false but because it was tooo shocking to be true .
i pm'ed tabu and asked her abt it ,it was the same case when long time back tabu posted a shocking promo where she saw a-j making out in amritsar and many even old reliable members asked her abt it,it was not because no one trusted her but because it was too unbelievable/shocked to be true.
But i realise tht tabu has been hurt and i apologised yesterday to her and I am apologising in front of everyone here.
TABU I am very sorry if i hurt ur feelings but as i said i do believe you,its just that it was too shocking thats all ........
SORRY to all pals ,if u still think i am a "moron and a loser" i will back off from IF .......no problem

Go to top