Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Annoyed.shocked,sad with IF members (Page 2)

ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Buffie

well, whoever questioned tabs is a serious loser Angry ...i mean it....tabs has taken all the efforts for us...and she has even neamed peopel like Mr.Subhod...now what more do youll want
and really, i am here for a few of my friends ...but otherwise, this place is seriously not worth it....always its me who is warned.....and no one has a problem with someone making an ID just to insult me....yes, i am talking about buffyduffer Ouch .......now   one has created an ID just to mock at me and say things you have to be banned and its sad that no action has been taken...one may give lame excuses like i am talking about buffy the vampire slayer and all that but that's just no excuse...how would one feel if there is this one person who comes only to either start a fight or bash Cry ......and its not only Buffyduffer...many come here only to fight and no action is being taken....whenever anything happens, i am blamed Ouch ..and we have certain peopel who come here only to rub off their old grudges.....and some are here only to bash a certain character without appreciating the better aspects......

no buffie i think i am one big loser, coz all my efforts have gone down the drain, if your friends dont trust u , u have lost it, i am very sad 2day and seriously disgusted, u know i have dared to take names of djs staff openly, which i was not supposed too, its one big risk , they had asked me not to tell what i came to know, an d still i dared to quote them , but still i am questioned.Cry

i regret why i took pains, i have landed in troble with them i had to show them my I-CARD today, to prove i am not from media, coz i took pains and had the guts to ask them the most contoroversial questions,but now, i am still not trusted, so whats the use.

i give up,on this forum now, but sum ppl just dont worry here, plz be generous enough to give me sum time till i paste my photos here,i am seriously annoyed

Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Taby i really dont have any words to describe those morons who wrote those Pms to you. all i can say is dont bother. In IF we are all friends and we trust our friends no matter what happens. we trust you. let them bark why should you bark at them. just chill and take care of ur health.once again thank you so much for all your efforts.we all love you tabs.
leo_pooja Groupbie
leo_pooja
leo_pooja

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
aww, tabs.. Hug Hug

Clap Clap thank you sooo much for all your efforts...

like that one yellow flower...

you are one in a million Clap Clap
Aabha IF-Dazzler
Aabha
Aabha

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~Taheera~

well, whoever questioned tabs is a serious loser Angry ...i mean it....tabs has taken all the efforts for us...and she has even neamed peopel like Mr.Subhod...now what more do youll want
and really, i am here for a few of my friends ...but otherwise, this place is seriously not worth it....always its me who is warned.....and no one has a problem with someone making an ID just to insult me....yes, i am talking about buffyduffer Ouch .......now   one has created an ID just to mock at me and say things you have to be banned and its sad that no action has been taken...one may give lame excuses like i am talking about buffy the vampire slayer and all that but that's just no excuse...how would one feel if there is this one person who comes only to either start a fight or bash Cry ......and its not only Buffyduffer...many come here only to fight and no action is being taken....whenever anything happens, i am blamed Ouch ..and we have certain peopel who come here only to rub off their old grudges.....and some are here only to bash a certain character without appreciating the better aspects......

I totally agree with you.  It's just not right that you get blamed for something you didn't even do! Just remember Buffie that you definitely have friends here, and you can count on us no matter what! Big smile

yes....always!....no matter what!WinkHug

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tablet

no buffie i think i am one big loser, coz all my efforts have gone down the drain, if your friends dont trust u (tabs,...do you seriously think all the members on this forum are friends...NO.....your true friends will never doubt you...and we all are your true friends....well, i was called a hopeless wretch by one of this forum member...i was called a hopeless Censored....do i care...tabs, please dont feel sad that some COWS attacked you.....we are there....and remember the JJKN family that khush made...i am sure, every member of that family lowes you and would always care about you...and those family members wouldnt have  bashed you...i am sure its those tho always come here to fight), u have lost it, i am very sad 2day and seriously disgusted, u know i have dared to take names of djs staff openly, which i was not supposed too, its one big risk , they had asked me not to tell what i came to know, an d still i dared to quote them , but still i am questioned.Cry

i regret why i took pains, i have landed in troble with them i had to show them my I-CARD today, to prove i am not from media, coz i took pains and had the guts to ask them the most contoroversial questions,but now, i am still not trusted, so whats the use.

i give up,on this forum now, but sum ppl just dont worry here, plz be generous enough to give me sum time till i paste my photos here,i am seriously annoyed(tabs as i said, think about our family.....we all love you tabs and forget about COWS...i mean it....just dont take them seriously...all those who defend the insecurity are just rubbing off their old grudges.....trust me....purani dushmani....ask a neutral member and they woudl say that none of us have gone overboard..ok, i might have gone overboard but none of youll i know have ever fought or bashed....so dont worry tabs...please....we all lowe you and you have dont all this for us and we are ever grateful)

LOVE_APURVA IF-Dazzler
LOVE_APURVA
LOVE_APURVA

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Taby..Please dont get upset..everygood person in this world..always has been doubted with ..And so are you...DONT JUST BOTHER..

Love-Hema
Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:16am | IP Logged
omg, what am i reading first thing in the morning? Tabs sweetheart, i've said right from the first thread that you posted from mumbai that it is extremely sweet of you to share every little detail with us inspite of your ill-health and i'm saying that again. Please don't be upset because of a handful of idiots. Like Buffie said, they don't represent the IF jjkn family.

Edited by hansa - 17 March 2006 at 12:17am
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:57am | IP Logged
oh god tabs who said that to u dear
why u worry about those ppl mayb they r new who dont know u
we know u for long time and hansa said despite ur ill health u got so much info for everyone
mayb u shud not hv quoted the names

dont worry tabs its ok but u be careful and take care of ur health
dont pay attention to the ppl who pmd u with those intentions

jjkn is not important its u who is
and u have to take care of urself ok

Go to top