India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Annoyed.shocked,sad with IF members

ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

I am extremely annyed, shocked, more than this very sad at the attitude of sum ppl hereAngryCryCry

i dont believe it-so many here r thinking whether all my info regarding my jjkn sets visit is tru, and that i should immediately put photos, and that what i have been letting out is authentic.

so sum ppl here think its one big joke, i am posting-so this is what i am getting in return, i have gone all my way, to shar the minutest of details with u all, and i am bieng asked questions.Cry

well, i dont need to prove myself, coz i know that i am right and giving an honest information-for those who r demanding i put photos immedately-do u know the basic of photography, how can i take out an incomplete roll, from my camera , i have still 2 take another 30 photos ,bfore i can take out the roll, and that can take sum time,do i have to tell this 100 times.

let me stress, i had received pms requesting to find out all i could from the djs, and i have tried to oblige all members here-and what i am getting in return-suspicion.Cry it was not my duty to carry those letters to the stars, get clos ewith them but still i did it, coz i thought that they sholud know whatwe feel, and what i am getting in return.Angry

it is not easy to make these ppl. speak, yet i managed to extract info from them, and post it here, u know what i have landed myself into trouble, coz of this, for th efirst time, the djs have asked me to show my I-Card, coz ms, diya is now thinking that i may be from the media, coz i have been going all my out to know what goes behind the scenes

i have been sharing everything, despite ahurting back, anf this is whta i am getting in return.

very good-i am not bothered what sum ppl think here, why should i prove myself to idiots here, u guys r not worth it, i was wrong, i should have been selfish anf kept everything to myself, i have wasted my time and energy in sharing my expierences here-u guys r not worth ,itDead

and i have actually asked diys singh, to throw those letters, in the dustbin, coz i really dont care now, if i am not trusted why should i take pains.Angry

i am disgusted and sad, what awaste of time here, this place is not worth it.i am very sad and annoyed, this is what i have got in return of my effortsCry

and let me stress i was here on business trip , and i still made effortsm but now i am regretting it

Edited by tablet - 16 March 2006 at 10:22pm

Jia IF-Rockerz
Jia
Jia

-

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
oh nooooo!! who said that to u Angry

i am sure all of us really appreciate what your doing for us!! we all love u for doin it and also sharing what you did there. Clap thank you for sharing with us. you dont have to upload the pics if you dont want to and there is no rush either. Smile

take care of your health! Hug

Edited by sweet_kp - 16 March 2006 at 10:39pm
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
well, whoever questioned tabs is a serious loser Angry ...i mean it....tabs has taken all the efforts for us...and she has even neamed peopel like Mr.Subhod...now what more do youll want
and really, i am here for a few of my friends ...but otherwise, this place is seriously not worth it....always its me who is warned.....and no one has a problem with someone making an ID just to insult me....yes, i am talking about buffyduffer Ouch .......now   one has created an ID just to mock at me and say things you have to be banned and its sad that no action has been taken...one may give lame excuses like i am talking about buffy the vampire slayer and all that but that's just no excuse...how would one feel if there is this one person who comes only to either start a fight or bash Cry ......and its not only Buffyduffer...many come here only to fight and no action is being taken....whenever anything happens, i am blamed Ouch ..and we have certain peopel who come here only to rub off their old grudges.....and some are here only to bash a certain character without appreciating the better aspects......
fan no 1 jjkn Goldie
fan no 1 jjkn
fan no 1 jjkn

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Tablet I always respected the effort you have taken inspite of your ill health. I never wanted you to ask any sort of awkward questions about MandA, SS to JJKN team as I understand what would be your situation while asking these. It is justified that they may think you are from Media. Our main motto is that we should request them not to end the show or before ending they should come up with some new project with same casting. Don't give any such effort which may harm you. Also I wrote in my letter to AA that I will not ask him any question. I sincerely appreciate the steps you have taken on behalf of us.

But would also request you not be sad or angry. We all believe you and love you.

May out of more inquisitiveness some ppl said that. So dear forgive and forget.

Come back with fine health and good news

love you
fading_smiles IF-Dazzler
fading_smiles
fading_smiles

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
well tabs, i dont really know what to say. i dont understand ppl..instead of being thankful, theyre totally obnoxious. i'm sorry if your offended in any way. just wanted to thank you for all the things youve done. it is not my place to question the validity whereas if it wasnt for u, we wouldnt have gotten the privelege to know certain things..thanks again, cool down, and be happy Smile some ppl arn't just worth it.

and buffie, i also understand what your saying..i usually observe and yes, i do agree with what ur saying. i mean, some of us are biased here..and i believe in fair treatment, if one member involved in a dispute gets warned, then the other should too. its like the saying you cant applause with only one hand..i still fail to understand why only u got warned during certain times..anyways buddy, keep standing up for what you believe in. Smile and dont let other bother you. pfft who needs them anyways when youve got true friends behind you to support you right? Wink

sweetsorrow18 IF-Rockerz
sweetsorrow18
sweetsorrow18

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
GAHHHHHH TABZZZ.....who said that Angry

thats just stupid........seriously, why would someone even ask stupid questions like that.  I mean, shes in a different country for godsake...let her come home and then show you the stupid pictures if u dont believe her. but those who trust her..and tabs remember there are alot of us who trust ur words and have no shak, know that what shes doing is really sometthing....she is carrying our words to the makes of the show...what more coud we ask for!!!!!!!!....tabs u are doing soooo much for us and we RELLIE RELLIE appreciate it......saachi....i believe youu and trust ur every word...ur just amazingClap

Originally posted by buffie

and no one has a problem with someone making an ID just to insult me....yes, i am talking about buffyduffer Ouch .......now   one has created an ID just to mock at me and say things you have to be banned and its sad that no action has been taken...one may give lame excuses like i am talking about buffy the vampire slayer and all that but that's just no excuse...how would one feel if there is this one person who comes only to either start a fight or bash Cry ......and its not only Buffyduffer...many come here only to fight and no action is being taken....whenever anything happens, i am blamed Ouch

sorry! but howcome no action is being taken in regards for this......IF is not a place where there are fights and mockery everywhere.....this is an issue that the mods should have dealt with.  I have seen posts by this so called "buffyduffer" and mods, do you really expect us to just let someone mock our friend and create a stupid username to make fun of her....NO.....this person should have been banned a long time ago because as far as im concerned, its a useless ID only created to annoy the S*it out of someone......buffie i support yaa...its not right for the mods to be blaming you for this....MODS...how is it buffie's fault that someone created a name to make fun of her name....this is a hate provoked action...and the mods need to do something.....
tiki5434 IF-Dazzler
tiki5434
tiki5434

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Buffie

well, whoever questioned tabs is a serious loser Angry ...i mean it....tabs has taken all the efforts for us...and she has even neamed peopel like Mr.Subhod...now what more do youll want
and really, i am here for a few of my friends ...but otherwise, this place is seriously not worth it....always its me who is warned.....and no one has a problem with someone making an ID just to insult me....yes, i am talking about buffyduffer Ouch .......now   one has created an ID just to mock at me and say things you have to be banned and its sad that no action has been taken...one may give lame excuses like i am talking about buffy the vampire slayer and all that but that's just no excuse...how would one feel if there is this one person who comes only to either start a fight or bash Cry ......and its not only Buffyduffer...many come here only to fight and no action is being taken....whenever anything happens, i am blamed Ouch ..and we have certain peopel who come here only to rub off their old grudges.....and some are here only to bash a certain character without appreciating the better aspects......

I totally agree with you.  It's just not right that you get blamed for something you didn't even do! Just remember Buffie that you definitely have friends here, and you can count on us no matter what! Big smile

Aabha IF-Dazzler
Aabha
Aabha

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Tabs honey....you need not worry about the other ppl who aren't believing you....it's silly that they don't cuz you've gone through allllll this trouble to get us such important info! it's not ez to get such info and now you're even being checked!...i know we've said it before and we'll say it again....we believe you...and we're verrrry thankful that you shared it with us instead of just keeping it to yourself like the ppl at DJ's requested u to do so. Smile We're verrrrry verrrrrrrrry grateful! *BIG* Hug

Go to top