sonu_nigamfan
sonu_nigamfan

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
plsss read what Amey has written

sonu_nigamfan IF-Rockerz
sonu_nigamfan
sonu_nigamfan

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Ameya himself refuses to see the defeat on "Indian Idol" as anything but a challenge.

"As far as 'Indian Idol' is concerned I've come as far as destiny had to bring me. That Sonuji, Anuji and Farahji actually protested on my behalf moved me deeply. I want to apologise to them for not having lived up to their expectations.

"At the same time I feel happy to have got as far as I have. I feel I've received more love and attention from people than I ever dreamt I would. Sonuji has been especially supportive. I don't know how to thank him. It's just my bad luck that I got eliminated.

"Every day can't be the same. And maybe on Tuesday my performance wasn't up to the mark. I was eliminated as per the rules and regulations of 'Indian Idol'. So I've no reason to complain. I know people had a lot of hopes pinned on me. I hope I can fulfil their expectations from outside 'Indian Idol'...

"I haven't thought of what to do now. But whatever I do will have to do with music. I owe my entire life and career to Suresh Wadkar. He's my guru and god.

"I want to sing in films. After I was eliminated Tuesday Anuji promised he would look out for me. Thank god I reached the Top 4 in 'Indian Idol'. I feel I've gained in ways that this immediate defeat of elimination can't take away from me. Seeing people's reactions, my eyes my filled up with tears. I'm not the Indian Idol. But I'm the people's favourite."
mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Clap

very well written
sonu_nigamfan IF-Rockerz
sonu_nigamfan
sonu_nigamfan

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Amey said that Sonuji has been most supportive of him throughout and he doesnt know how to thank him.And Amey fans in this forum are keen to say its sonuji's fault.Kabhi amey ki baat bhi suna karo yaar Wink Wink
mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonu_nigamfan

Amey said that Sonuji has been most supportive of him throughout and he doesnt know how to thank him.And Amey fans in this forum are keen to say its sonuji's fault.Kabhi amey ki baat bhi suna karo yaar Wink Wink

i always supported sonu....i knew he had high expectations from amey thas why he's saying all that

sonu_nigamfan IF-Rockerz
sonu_nigamfan
sonu_nigamfan

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Yeah Megha I am was not talking about you.You are the sweetest Amey fan....as sweet as Amey himself. Embarrassed Embarrassed
cool water IF-Dazzler
cool water
cool water

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonu_nigamfan

Yeah Megha I am was not talking about you.You are the sweetest Amey fan....as sweet as Amey himself. Embarrassed Embarrassed

Abay setting karni band kar!!!

And how many times will we read this article yaar??

hehe...ok this was v. rude...
sonu_nigamfan IF-Rockerz
sonu_nigamfan
sonu_nigamfan

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
main setting kyun karoongi.Main bhi ek ladki hoon aur Megha bhi ek ladki hain.I was only praising her because because I really feel that Megha is the most sensible and true Amey fan in the forum Clap

Go to top