Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
great pics malks.....thanks
if u watch the pics,the after kiss pic has mona blushing and apu looking at her for her reaction infact int hat whole episode ,apu would always look at mona for her reaction even in tht suhaag raat scene which eh did with dadi ,he turned and looked at mona and she closed her face and ws giggling ......it was very cute ๐Ÿ˜‰
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
my heart just stopped beating..... โค๏ธ

Thank you thank you thank you Malks...i have been WAITING for these pics!! ๐Ÿ‘
moondust thumbnail
Thanks Mallakin ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›
Apu looks smitten ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ..and mona looks like a little girl in love ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
In JJKN I always thought that AA was the more good looking one among both of them . But Kudkudiya proved made me think again. That was the first time I saw AA and MS together as I don't get ZOOM or Popkorn channel. I always read abt AA and MS never see them out of the JJKN frame.

I thought they made a great couple. And Mona Singh looked beautiful, suave and elegant. Both are equally charming and great looking ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Loved the pics and thanks.
tina59 thumbnail
yeah i agree ,me too havent seen them anywhere offscreen but when i saw their grand entry i was zapped ....the way they posed fr the kiss and if ones watched closely...u will see that mona tries to back off but apu holds her back and then mona turned back blushing and apu was looking at mona (blushing of course)

when dadi said to mona that if apu wasnt married,he would have married him,he looked back at mona and said " zaroor kartha badi mom"...it was sooo cute

when they came in ....watch how apu holds monas hands....it was sooo like a couple and not all like friends

then came the episode....i mean when apu blurted out "bathroom mein acha gaathi hai" they just cut the shot and showed hitesh's face instead and then they showed mona sayin "aapko kaise patha"
lastly...the sr scene which he enacted with dadi and when he came closer,it wasnt dadi but mona who looked embarassed and closed her face and then apu looked bact at her and she was still closing her face and laughing
actually the entire episode,he looked at her for reactions whenever he was asked something,he wouldlook at her
Aabha thumbnail
OMGGGGG!!! I LOVVVVVVVVVVVED watching the epi over and OVERRRR again! ๐Ÿ˜†....but now we can all SEE the magic!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ Thanks for the pics Chutki! U got the right ones!...I mean the ones that would be hard to get but were the most important ones! ๐Ÿ˜† And I agree with u tina!...they were soooooooo cute together! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Apu looked handsome and ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ as always and Mona looked beautiful and charming! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
momogrl21 thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ awwwwwwwwww!!! thank u sooo much malks! I love all of them esp. the 1st one ๐Ÿ˜‰ Edited by momogrl21 - 18 years ago
tina59 thumbnail
now when i enlarged the pic...it really looks like apu kissed mona on the cheek and that explains her blushing and his looking at her and blushing ๐Ÿ˜ณ
fading_smiles thumbnail
ahhh! hott hottt hottt pics! that beginning smooch rocked! ๐Ÿ˜ณ and was apu looking reaaaalyyyyyyy cute or what?! oh..and the suhaag raat..hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† abs priya tiki and buffie you know how my reaction was.. ๐Ÿ˜›
Angelic_J thumbnail

Are u sure apu's kissing mona on the cheek?๐Ÿ˜‰ it certainly looks like sumething else๐Ÿ˜›