India-Forums

Saat Phere (Saath Phere)
Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

MAYBE........

punjabidiva Newbie
punjabidiva
punjabidiva

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
maybe nahar is upto no goood, wheather it be with tara ji or otherwise,  looks like combination of the big secret and the fact that saloni instigated neel and shubra, big probs with arise with saloni/nahar,,,, and plus saloni's family is having financial issues,   so since she will be having problems with nahar,  she will join the sa re ga ma contest, to make win and help her dad, her and need will make it big, and nahar will feel bad and want her back,  but she will be unstoppable with her success,  also i personally dont think neel will be together with saloni ever,but nahar is not shown in the begining song,  from the title it looks like,  she has married (not neel)  but neel is by her side,, through all the ups and downs,,,  let me know ur guys ideas???

Janki75 Groupbie
Janki75
Janki75

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Also I noticed in the title song Saloni is in a wedding outfit of maroon with blue designs with her parents with the garland in her hand. In the serial she married nahar in blue? So I wonder what will happen as time goes on. Any ideas?
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top