Update/Video: Thursday, March 16th 2006

Posted: 18 years ago

Video:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/233696

Update:

Hey u guys .. here is the full update of Thursday March 16th..

Enters 21 pretty gals..in cute red dress and same hair style

Mandira enters in BLUE SARI...so lets start😃..

i am gonna color code the amount so u can know if its green,yellow or red zone.. also i am doin something new.. beside the no deal i have a thumb down... and if its deal i ll have a thumb up..

the question was : 1)20 kawaro se poocha ke woh apni shadi mei kya pasand karenge?.. option a-GHODI PE BETHNA and option b-CAR MEI BETHNA. the right answer is a😊

The comp is gonna choose 1 and he is IQBAL SHEIKH sahab ... he wants a house, he wants to study more; do phd, wants to go to the hajj😃, he wants to make his kids study further, also he wants to travel in aeroplane...

lets start... Mandira asks SHEIKH to choose his box..and he wants breifcase #15(he is so funny he is singing song...and he chooses no 15...and he always says mandira tum bohat khubsurat lagrahi hai😉...Good luck to him..😊

ROUND 1 (6 BOXES)

BOX#1- 10 Lacs😕(bad start😕)

BOX#2- 3 Lacs

BOX#3- 500 (** he is dancin)

BOX#4- 5 Lacs

BOX#5- 25 paise(the girl wins 50,000😃)

BOX#6- 10

Bank offer IS 2.20 Lacs.NODEAL👎🏼(**mandira is talkin so politely with the banker lolll....its funny and shaikh sahab is dancin😃...lolll..he calls his wife munno..he is funny😆)

ROUND 2 (3 BOXES)

BOX#1- 10,000

BOX#2- 2 Lacs

BOX#3- 2,500 **good round**

Bank offer IS 4.40 Lacs NO DEAL👎🏼

ROUND 3 (3 BOXES)

BOX#1- 1 Lac

BOX#2- 1 Crore😭 **he is cryin😭**

BOX#3- 25 Lacs😕** bad round..he is crying😭**

Bank offer IS 3.30 Lacs  NO DEAL👎🏼

ROUND 4 (3 BOXES)

BOX#1- 100

**bank calls to swap with surjits no 17..and he doesnt want swap....lets see if it was rite**

BOX#2- 4 Lacs

BOX#3- Chlore-mint😃** good round**

Bank offer IS 6.60 Lacs.  NO DEAL👎🏼

**munu..his wife calls..and she wants to say no deal...**

Round 5 (3 boxes)

BOX#1- 250

BOX#2- 50 Lacs**omg he is crying.😭**

BOX#3- 50,000

Bank offer IS 9.90 Lacs😃NO DEAL👎🏼 **very big risk..**

ROUND 6: (2 BOXES)

BOX#1- 5000

Box#2- 7500**phew thank god...wow..75lacs still there😃..mandira faints lol...**

Bank offer IS 25.50Lacs😃DEAL👍🏼

kkk... last 2 boxes one has 1000and one has 75 Lacs... ok mandira opens Sheikh's box and...

ROUND 7: (last 2 BOXES)

Sheikh's BOX has........ 75 Lacs (ohhh nooooo)

So other BOX has 1000**oh noo...**

**anyways.. end of today's episode...a great day today for SHEIKH JI.. he had 75 Lacs in his box and took 25.50 Lacs with him..he could have gotten 75 lacs..but then also he is taking home a whooping 25.50 lacs..which is awesome....😃 ,hope he fulfills his dreams.. well done.😃.hope u like my update.. post ur comments...tc

Edited by Belle1989 - 18 years ago

thanx for the awesum update!!....i watched the episode too...it was simply amazing..! and (to b the devil's advocate); he shudve listened to his children (angels)..!! they actually told him to say NODEAL!...but watever it is, he stilll went wid a big amt of money and that is important becaause he must realize that he himself may not be able to earn so much in just 1 hrrr!!!...this game is simply amazing!...it can either make you, or break u!!! 😆 😆 😛
yea exactly........
perfectly said.........
hhaha that shaikh was so funny and being so dramatic
ya it was his luck that his box contained 75lacs
but he took 25 lacs thats good amount
game well played

and as always good update henna
Thanxx for the great update!
Thanks Henna. Yes, he should have listened to his children, but you never know! The tables could have turned on him.

Originally posted by Belle1989

Thanks Henna. Yes, he should have listened to his children, but you never know! The tables could have turned on him.

so trueeeee....

Can you write the box numbers along with the the amount? Thanks!

Originally posted by bish06

Can you write the box numbers along with the the amount? Thanks!

well its confusinf u know i ll write box #1-no 18 25 lacs for example..it makes them confusing that wat i think