Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

I am spilt! (Page 2)

vs21 IF-Dazzler
vs21
vs21

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Neelu Jaan MWAH!!!!

Im sry but i dont agree!! Abortion is NOT THE SOLUTIOn!
Y make an innocent child suffer!!! I mean even though its prithvi's...it still doesnt mean the child is gonna be like him! and it was her fault in the first place by not telling angad the truth!...I understand her situation at the moment but still aborting the child will not help any it will only increase problems....

JST my opinion!

Lubz ya muchos!
Vibu Wink

pyaari_puja IF-Sizzlerz
pyaari_puja
pyaari_puja

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 4:37am | IP Logged
i dont think she should have aborted that would have madeit worse.... remember manik knew she was preggers
RandomSquared IF-Sizzlerz
RandomSquared
RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 6:27am | IP Logged
um..well i rly dun..like an abortion is BAd, its a sin in sum religions. but if Kripa dicides to have the baby,she has tobe prepared to have Prithvi and the whole Bose family in her life forever. This is Prithvi's kid, so Prithvi will have full rights over it, wen he gets better he'll have visiting rights, weekends with the kid. Maybe even cusitody.Even if Prithvi doesnt get better, Damini will have rights over the kid too, its her grand kid..Kripa legally cant throw them out of the baby's life. So she should rly think about it, and be mentally prepared for it. In one episode she said that her kid wont ever see the face of Prithvi or Damini, but dats illegal and can become a court case.Prithvi being Prithvi will use this as an advantage to get Kripa bac in his life..so the situation isnt only about Angad and Kripa's relationship, it goes far more deep . im not sayin she should abort it, no dats wrong too. Thats wont slove the problems AK r havin, the baby itself has notin to do wit the AK problems.
KArishma****

Edited by Desi Pride - 17 March 2006 at 9:16am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index