Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

I am spilt!

Neelu.RoX IF-Rockerz
Neelu.RoX
Neelu.RoX

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 7:37pm | IP Logged

Hello all!

Dont think i am a killer or anything. But in Kripa's situation abortion was the only right soultuion. If she wanted to keep a happy marriage with angad forever she should have aborted the child before she even told him. Why give birth to a child that you dont even want? Because that only is going to give more pain to you and give even more pain to the child whose not at fault.

But on the other hand, abortion would be totally wrong because it's like killing a live human being. And if kripa had done a abortion she would feel nothing but guilt and she would feel self fish just to kill a person just for her own happiness.

But keeping the baby ruined her marriage.

Do you think it would of been right for her to get and abortion?

Irish_Pride IF-Rockerz
Irish_Pride
Irish_Pride

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
WELL.....I THINK IT WUD HAVE BEEN WRONG....IF SHE HAD ABORTED.....SHE SUD HAVE TOLD ANGAD ABT DA BABY.....SO ALL THESE PROBLEMS WOULD HAVE NEVER OCCURED IN FIRST PLACE 

Edited by Irish_Pride - 16 March 2006 at 7:43pm
Scarlet_Glow IF-Rockerz
Scarlet_Glow
Scarlet_Glow

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 7:47pm | IP Logged

well i think she has done a good thing by keeping the baby alive!

if she would have abort the child then i dont think she could have lived the rest of her life with the guilt of her killing a smalll innocent n beautiful baby!

so i think its better to keep the baby! now i know that it ruined her life, but its better then abort a small baby who hasnt done anything wrong! it's now te baby's fault that this things r happening n y aborting the baby?

P.S: do i sound like a history teacher os something?! cuz i think i m giving lot of maturity! LOL

- Dharti!

soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Sweetie, think past - Kripa's miscarriage!
If Angad knew this, knowing his temperal nature, he would still flare up, and accuse her of not being caring for a small unborn child, because Manek or some villain would definitely find out, and tell this to him.

See, to save a relationship, is it righteous to kill an unborn relationship? That of a mother-child relationship? Yes, I agree society will cast brooding eyes on her for some while, because she married to another, and carrying another's child, but, is a life not worth some problems? Also, it is said, a child does not seperate, but unites, a child is symbol of God, and his love!

Child unwanted? I don't know about this? Did Kripa say she does not want this child? Or did she say, that she wished it was not Prithvi's child but Angad's? Or did she say neither? Also, I personally think she would want this child to come to the world, usually after miscarriages, women have a stronger feeling about their next child, and want to protect it! Also, if she did this, and later on, her marriage is resolved of all problems, and she looks back, her child cannot come back can it? Another may come, but the life killed may not!

Also, happy marriage? I think if Prithvi was not the father of Kripa's child, then the villains would have done something, and changed the reports or something, and misunderstandings would occur? Their impulsive fools, and have not changed, they are easily tasked by situations, and in times when they need to communicate with each other, they run away from each other? I think this child is not the foundation of their unhappy marriage, and their pure love is not making them unhappy. but their lack of understanding is!

Keep smiling...
Love
Soni
Xplicit_Desii IF-Stunnerz
Xplicit_Desii
Xplicit_Desii

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
i think she should have told the truth to Angad
monikaseth IF-Sizzlerz
monikaseth
monikaseth

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by soni595

Sweetie, think past - Kripa's miscarriage!
If Angad knew this, knowing his temperal nature, he would still flare up, and accuse her of not being caring for a small unborn child, because Manek or some villain would definitely find out, and tell this to him.

See, to save a relationship, is it righteous to kill an unborn relationship? That of a mother-child relationship? Yes, I agree society will cast brooding eyes on her for some while, because she married to another, and carrying another's child, but, is a life not worth some problems? Also, it is said, a child does not seperate, but unites, a child is symbol of God, and his love!

Child unwanted? I don't know about this? Did Kripa say she does not want this child? Or did she say, that she wished it was not Prithvi's child but Angad's? Or did she say neither? Also, I personally think she would want this child to come to the world, usually after miscarriages, women have a stronger feeling about their next child, and want to protect it! Also, if she did this, and later on, her marriage is resolved of all problems, and she looks back, her child cannot come back can it? Another may come, but the life killed may not!

Also, happy marriage? I think if Prithvi was not the father of Kripa's child, then the villains would have done something, and changed the reports or something, and misunderstandings would occur? Their impulsive fools, and have not changed, they are easily tasked by situations, and in times when they need to communicate with each other, they run away from each other? I think this child is not the foundation of their unhappy marriage, and their pure love is not making them unhappy. but their lack of understanding is!

Keep smiling...
Love
Soni

well said somi i am agree with youBig smile

Vandu4ever IF-Stunnerz
Vandu4ever
Vandu4ever

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:10am | IP Logged
I think Angu wont agree 4 Krips abortion!!!
Angu doesnt wanna kill innocent baby, if Kripa told him truth b4, Angu'd accept Krips with her baby!!

I dont think abortion is right decision to save A-K's marriage!!!

namo IF-Dazzler
namo
namo

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:14am | IP Logged
well no neelu i wont agree on dis cz killing a baby wud have been far more offensive den hiding a truth she has no rite to kill a life n moreovr its not dat ki angad is against prithvis child cz he was well aware of d situation Embarrassed its dat she doesnt tell him d truth if she wud have dun dat angad wud have still accepted him Embarrassed Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index