Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Anuj is Human too (Page 4)

Shawn89 Goldie

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 11:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

saregama Goldie
saregama
saregama

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Relax relax guys....This is not a sympathy contest. This is a singing contest. So just because you sympathise anuj, doesnot mean that he has to win this contest unless and until he is good in singing. Karunya is far far better then Anuj and at the moment Karunya deserves to win the tittle. Ok it was not anuj's mistake that he was in and Amey was out. I agree with this. Anuj was in according to the rules of the game. And I agree the way judges behaved but still just because you sysmpatise anuj doesnot mean that he should become INDIAN IDOL. atleast not at the stake of somebody's talent. At this moment, Karunya deserves more and should win the tittle.

Edited by saregama - 17 March 2006 at 11:22am
SARAJAN Groupbie
SARAJAN
SARAJAN

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 11:21am | IP Logged
I KNOW THAT IT WASN'T FAIR TO ANUJ BUT I MEAN I THINK EVEN ANUJ KNOWS THAT AMEY DIDN'T DESERVE TO LEAVE!!!
panand Newbie
panand
panand

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 11:25am | IP Logged
God, this is insane. People, calm down. Anuj knows he is not as qualified singer as Amey. And, Karunya is of the same caliber as Amey. Sandeep & Anuj are no match to Karunya or Amey. Why are you mixing everything up. Judges walked out because are extremely qualified to see who deserves to be in the contest & who deserves to be out, and if they chose to display their opinion does not mean they are bad people. Do not forget Judges' accomplishments. Just take a chill pill people.
aayaat Senior Member
aayaat
aayaat

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 11:49am | IP Logged
I agree with u...Judges didn't behave nicely...they already knew the program's format, Then why they did all that Tamasha??? We all know that Amey is very good singer and he is much much much better than Anuj. Infect there is not competition b/w him n Anuj, and we all also know that Anuj is not the reason behind his voting out; he is out only because of that ridiculous voting system. I am not Anuj's fan. I am Karunya n Amey's Fan. But the truth is truth, u can't blame him(Anuj) for all that what happened in last Episode...and yes Anuj is human like us, he knows th8 he don't deserve to be in II2 when singer like Amey is out, but plz don't blame him n put urself in his place n then think abt what so ever u r saying about him.
Shweta06 Goldie
Shweta06
Shweta06

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
I am huge fan of Amey, but I agree that Anuj is nothing to do with all this tamasha.

I also agree that he is getting bad treatment from judges as well. Only way he can come back over it is with better selection and performance like Sandeep came back with bang after contineous humilation from judges for choosing Udit's songs. It also takes guts to take crap and face the camera on national television.

I must agree that Anuj handled it well too even I am huge fan of Amey.

amritha19 Goldie
amritha19
amritha19

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
lemme try to put myself in anuj's shoes. ... if i was made to sing along side meenal monali or antara and the judges told me on my face that they can sing better tahn u, i honestly woudn't feel bad cuz i kno they can sing better than me. well if the judges walked out on me, i still wouldn't feel bad... guess why?...... cuz i kno that the janta is a senttimental fools and my vote bank will b flooded from sympathy votes. being my practical self, i'd b more than happy to hurt my ego a lil bit in return of many more votes, the car, sony contract Wink .
honestly i felt bad for anuj but i hold nothing against the judges. i see the public and only the public to be responsible for the fiasco. well now that i felt bad would i vote for anuj? LOL u must b kidding me! i'd spend my money to save the most deserving and talented singer not cuz i felt sorry for aperson. i'm sorry but sypathy votes to me, are the same as giving a penny to the begger. i thinks its disrespectful to treat any of there contestants like a begger, no matter how badly they suck at singing Wink .
yasir_a_15 Newbie
yasir_a_15
yasir_a_15

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
You guys are saying that this is a singing competition and not a "sympathy competition" But saying this is absolutely untrue....From the very beginning we are shown videos of their home, their family, their struggle to make us feel more connected to them...and thats how they get people to vote....They want to increase their TRPs and it only increases by doing all this 'Tamasha' and cashing on people's emotions...This is what Reality Shows are all about....
And Secondly if Amey Fans feel that SMS voting is unfair then they shouldn't watch a show thats totally based on SMS voting concept.....
Thirdly, if this is only a singing competition why will the top three contestant go all around India to promote them selves...Their talent won't increase by touring India....People grow up and start believeing the truth,, Polititions have been getting Lacs of votes based on personal issues rather that their qualifications to run a government and this is a mere contest....Guys this is how a democracy works....So learn to live with it !!!!
Thanx Guys....Open your minds.....

Go to top