Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meera_005 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
SHARIB AND TWINKLE ARE DAMN HOTTTT IVE SAID IT BEFORE ILL SAY IT AGAIN NO ONE CAN MATCH THEIR PAIR IN THIS CONTEST
teenindia_usa thumbnail
well we all know that it is not. it would havebeen an idol pair and my wedding plans would not have gone awry.

roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
really pls stop repeating the same topic again and again.

these guys look like gujji's agents hired to create controvesies to gain , cheap popularity 😆 . his hat is never short of tricks
wagma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Today when i was watching the episode i was in tears i can't accept Sharib with Baj. this is not fair and i will send as money email as i can. I hope they give a second thought to this pair. They hate each other i am afraid they will go first from the show. I am soooooooooooooooooooooo sad what to do ? Please help SHarib and Send emails to Saregmapa we can't see Sharib with someone very weak in singing. I hope she improve otherwise i will be very sad to see sharib lose because of her. Whyyyyyyy this happen with SHarib this is the second time. I hate the producer of this show. I will beat him badly if i see him. PLease vote for SHArib.
meera_005 thumbnail
😭 bechara sharib twinkle ka saath nahin mila
hai zaalaam zamana lol
no but im sad though 😭
roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i feel banjotsna is a better singer than twinkle 😆

at leaste her voice is good.
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i love shrib and twinkle's pair but unfortunately they were not paired together! 😭
superstarocks thumbnail
I HATE TWINKLE CUZ SHE'S SNOBBY AND THINKS OF ONLY HERSELF AND SHE REALLY THINKS THAT SHE ALL THAT BUT NO SHE'S NOT

I HATE VISHWAS CUZ WHAT HE SAID ABOUT THE NEW PAIR AND I KNOW HE CUTE AND HE SINGS WELL BUT I DIS LIKE HIS ATTUIDE

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST SHARIB IS OKAY BUT I AGREE ON WAHT BONJI IN EMAET SAID ABOUT SHARIB HE IS MEAN AND RUDE

I THINK THE WILD CARD JODI OR ASHWARYA AND UJJIANI WILL WIN