India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Growup Angad Khanna (Page 8)

Irish_Pride IF-Rockerz
Irish_Pride
Irish_Pride

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 6:05am | IP Logged
WinkI AGREE WID U ALL DAT.....WE SUD BE HAPPY DAT MISHTI IZ BACK......COZ NOW KYPH WILL BE INTERESTING.... Wink

Edited by Irish_Pride - 17 March 2006 at 6:06am

RandomSquared IF-Sizzlerz
RandomSquared
RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 6:06am | IP Logged

Ok, mayb Angads is showin little attitude, but wut do u expect. He's human, he has the rite to get mad, now if he goes cheatin on Kirpa dats i think is wrong, but rite now, he needs time for everything to sink in. why is he always expected to accept things and not be mad? About the singing thingy, well ok yeah...he did give Kripa permission, and its not like he wasnt happy with Kripa's success, he was. So, i rly dun think Angad is wrong to be mad at her..is he goes gettin Mishti pregenant den yes he's a jerk. but rite now..he kinda jus found out dat his kid, is not his kid..wut do u want him to do jump around saying yes my wife is pregant with my enemy's kid? LOL For someone who had to go through so much juss cuz of lies and secrets, she kinda of lied again to fast and about something to big..dats wut i thinkBig smile
KArishma****

Edited by Desi Pride - 17 March 2006 at 6:12am
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swordfishh

Hey Munni di...
Hug I am back after long.... Actually wasn't sure if I would come back... It was all a question of which ends first... My exams or Kyph... Luckily its my exams!!
LOL
Now back to the post....Have I told you lately that I love you? Embarrassed Embarrassed
You are soo right.. That man needs to grow up!! He does not want to accept it that his wife is more successful than him.... His jealousy is just manifested in the form of irritability and stuff..... He has no problems with the kid...He is just insecure and jealous of Kripa's success... Cry Ouch
Uff these men like Angad! Why are they so egoistic? If Angad was successful, Kripa would have been happy for him... And here he is feeling jealous it makes no difference to him that Kripa is pregnant huh!...Pallu di kept saying he is being immature... I did not agree with her till yesterday....
But now I too think he needs to GROW UP!!! He made no sense when he spoke to Shabbir... Kripa did not cheat him... The child is legitimate .... He was angry about the lie... But now it is getting too much... Angry Ouch
Mishti has married an oldie.... That spells danger!! Wink Wink (Going by Kekta's history)

Btw.... I want Prithvi to come back... Something tells me he will.... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Hug Hug Hey Swordy

How r udear?
Thanx for replying dear, nd yes u never said to me that how sweet I m lolz just kidding.
I also do agree that Prithvi has to come back , but dont no when. I think in April anyways not sure.
Angad is not just lover nd also Mishty is married women too, so according to me Ekta has to show some interesting story now nd angad has to act mature.
Kripa is his wife 1 nd 2 days is ok for showing ur anger, but now its morethan a week nd he still showing his atitude.
As a married couple both has to try to bond their relationship not just one. Now Kripa trying, so Angad has to act mature too.
When Kripa wrong i always raised finger on her.

Luv U
Muniza
swordfishh IF-Dazzler
swordfishh
swordfishh

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Hez Human... But he is showing too much of attitude... Ouch
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Thanx to each nd every person for replying.
Thanx for agreeing me nd not agreeing me.
I dont want to change anyones opinion nd ideas here.
As a husband I think angad has to handle the situation with maturity.
Wnatever Kripa did ok she was wrong nd we all accepted.
Now Angad found out nd he has to talk to her instead of making his own life hell.
He has full rights to angree with Kripa, nd still he has rights to ask her, not just showing his attitude like childish manner.
I m AK fan not just A or K fan, nd its feels really bad.
What viewers need just action, fun nd attitude cause they r really immature in their life nd for them all this matters are just fun nothing else.
Dont no how they will handle their own life.

Dont take my words offended i m talking generally.

Luv U
Muniza
swordfishh IF-Dazzler
swordfishh
swordfishh

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Munni di..Ur siggy is really cute... Embarrassed Embarrassed
vallanki IF-Rockerz
vallanki
vallanki

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenkumar

Originally posted by Neelu.RoX

Originally posted by ana1

neelu you just said that love needs support and TRUST
so why didnt kripa trust angad and tell him everythin in the startin

as muni di said kripa was afraid that she would lose her relationship with angad. I agree what she did was wrong but what she did was still justified.

NOt justified Neelu, she knew that lies killed their relationship before, so why lie again.

One more thing Angad does not need to grow up, he is a grown man, how would a man feel when he finds out that his wife is carrying someone else's child. Afterall, he is human and he accpeted the child as his from the starting.

Its the worst curse a man can have.

Sangu! u r forgetting one truth here. Angad knows that kripa gone forward with Prithvi, and he knows what could be the result of it. He's upset coz kripa hid the truth not for carrying someone else's child. U r cent percent right in normal man's life that he cannot tolerate his wife carrying someone else's wife but Angad Khanna is different he purposely seperated p-k and he knows what happened b/w them and he accepted kripa after after knowing everything. He would have accepted the child in the first place if kripa told the truth about child. But now he's hurt coz he was cheated by hiding the truth. He should think why she hid the truth. He heard from dadi that she was the coz of everything. He gave enough torture to kripa now it's time to really grow up and accept her and tell her no more hidings even though she kills someone for his family.
vallanki IF-Rockerz
vallanki
vallanki

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenkumar

LOL
With Mishty back, she will make sure Angad is a grown man, she has lots of plans for him and Kripa.
LOL

Don't scare me sangu! I can't tolerate any more torture in their lives.

Edited by vallanki - 17 March 2006 at 8:02am

Go to top