India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Growup Angad Khanna (Page 7)

gowri14 Newbie
gowri14
gowri14

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:04am | IP Logged
amazing angad has no problem that kripa is pregnant with prithvi's child, good angad Clap ; then why did angad overreact when he came to know that she hided that stuff. okye its natural, ut then y is angad not angry with dadi who insisted kripa not 2 say anything to angad?
mannnn....what a charecter does angad possess....elusive.
Maannnn....afterall she is your love....wife; who else can forgive her other than you?
kripa it was not right on ur part to hide that stuff from angad,itsnot dadi take decisions on u, hided everything......now what happened.....
gooooooooodddddddddddddd Cry

scorpion2006 Goldie
scorpion2006
scorpion2006

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:50am | IP Logged
I AGREE WID U ALL I ALSO THINK DAT HE IS JUST OEVREACTING!! BUT HE IS NOT OEVREACTING AT KRIPA WT SHE HAS DONE BUT HE IS DOIN COZ OF HIS CARREER SOMEHOW HE IS FEELING BAD DAT KRIPA IS NOW SUPER* N IAM NOT GIVEN DAT IMPORTANCE Confused Ouch I THINK SO ITS LIKE DAT ONLY
nshkry Senior Member
nshkry
nshkry

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:57am | IP Logged

Hi..
well its a good observation the way.. Angad treats Kripa on his whims and fancies..and in front of everyone else.. these are his own insecurties surfacing now... when kripa intends telling him sumthin.. he nevve lets her talk it out.. WELLL THE KINDA TREATMENT EKTA GIVES TO HIS CHARACTE.. ITS NOT SO MUCH LIKEABLE...... HE IS NO MORE LOVER-BOY BUT A MARRIED MAN ..now..and there is diff..
BUT BOTH OF THEM ARE ARTIST ... EXTRA SENSITIVE.. MORE VULNERABLE..

huving said that its also his male ego.. and he is Kripa's fisr baby another one is due ,,, in few monthsLOL

Edited by nshkry - 17 March 2006 at 2:36am
vivaviva IF-Dazzler
vivaviva
vivaviva

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 1:16am | IP Logged
but it is really cute to see angad behaving like that......reminds me of the old times.......i pity kripa though.
i want angad to be the bad boy now and kripa,the sweet and adorable girl sans crying.
queenkumar IF-Stunnerz

Member BANNED!!

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 2:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
sairah_16 Goldie
sairah_16
sairah_16

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenkumar

Why do I have to be Dinky, maybe u don't know me, i have my own identity with my own opinions.

Nice one Di, dats true!LOL
pyaari_puja IF-Sizzlerz
pyaari_puja
pyaari_puja

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 4:22am | IP Logged
totally agree di... u r soo rite
swordfishh IF-Dazzler
swordfishh
swordfishh

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Hey Munni di...
Hug I am back after long.... Actually wasn't sure if I would come back... It was all a question of which ends first... My exams or Kyph... Luckily its my exams!!
LOL
Now back to the post....Have I told you lately that I love you? Embarrassed Embarrassed
You are soo right.. That man needs to grow up!! He does not want to accept it that his wife is more successful than him.... His jealousy is just manifested in the form of irritability and stuff..... He has no problems with the kid...He is just insecure and jealous of Kripa's success... Cry Ouch
Uff these men like Angad! Why are they so egoistic? If Angad was successful, Kripa would have been happy for him... And here he is feeling jealous it makes no difference to him that Kripa is pregnant huh!...Pallu di kept saying he is being immature... I did not agree with her till yesterday....
But now I too think he needs to GROW UP!!! He made no sense when he spoke to Shabbir... Kripa did not cheat him... The child is legitimate .... He was angry about the lie... But now it is getting too much... Angry Ouch
Mishti has married an oldie.... That spells danger!! Wink Wink (Going by Kekta's history)

Btw.... I want Prithvi to come back... Something tells me he will.... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Go to top