Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Growup Angad Khanna (Page 21)

RandomSquared IF-Sizzlerz
RandomSquared
RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 8:17am | IP Logged
im sorrri..i juss had a funny thought, wut if Kirpa has twins..on kid of Angads and one kid of Prithvi's...dat be fair now wouldnt it LOL
LOL KArishma****

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by justchill

Farah Jaan, don't cry dear, and dont get angry, and never get scared to post you opinions, As Sangi dee mentioned earlier Everybody has a right to Post their opinions and Ideas.

That was a lovely post, great post infact, i was really amazed at the lenght of post, I know dear its really depressing when people bash eachother over Kripa and Angad, when some people go crazy over them.

Farah jaan, I think you missed a post dear,there was a post two weeks back addressing the same issue, very very similar to ur post, and the post was concluded with everyone accepting not to bash eachother and not to critize actors and actress and if if if beyond this anything happened we will not fightover directing to the members instead report to the Moderators.

So i think people will have to follow that but Anything is very easy to say but difficult to follow, so lets stop crying over it and give time to ourself for making things better, Afterall everything and anythingis in our hands!

Love

justchill

Now smile!

Lovely reply Farah jaan. Everyone has a right to express their feelings and u also have. This is media nd pplz has to accept each nd every negativity.

Agree with Priya that everything in our hands that how can we handle the situations. Again dont angree Farhi just try to act mature if others r not mature.

Luv U
Muniza
justchill Goldie
justchill
justchill

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Jr Angad reminds me of a post we had earlier, How good it would be, If jr. Angad is also like Angad, that would be awesome! Tongue

I really wish Ekta change the storyline and make it Angad Jr.! Embarrassed

Justchill
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by justchill

Jr Angad reminds me of a post we had earlier, How good it would be, If jr. Angad is also like Angad, that would be awesome! Tongue

I really wish Ekta change the storyline and make it Angad Jr.! Embarrassed

Justchill
Lolz Priya Jr Angad , but I want lil Diya Embarrassed .

Farhi dear no one is angree with u, nd u didnt made my post trash. Ur reply was so good, i didn't make this post for fight or negativity nd u didnt reply anything negative atleast for me. So cheer up nd whatever in ur mind u have a right to express.

Luv U
Muniza
justchill Goldie
justchill
justchill

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 8:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by muniza75

Clap Clap Clap Very well said Priya. U putting every word very well. Kripa also has to leave her ego aside nd has to consoles her hubby he need that.

I m agree with u that "empty mind is devils workshop", nd cause of that he is spoiling his relation. She already took a step now Angads turn.

I m agree with Vallanki di too.

Luv U
Muniza

Dee Your remember your Princess analysislong back on Kripa and Anagd,  Kripa extra effort is also need as Angad expects a lot, he is like small kids when it come to his lady love he likes to be pampered and shared everything, like a mom he wants kripa to go around him. Should Blame Naina here!

And Farah don't worry as far as i know, your post is not negative, so don't worry even if unintentionally your hurt someone, we are the If family and we have a big Heart.

love

Priya

Edited by justchill - 18 March 2006 at 8:36am
swordfishh IF-Dazzler
swordfishh
swordfishh

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 8:35am | IP Logged

Here's Jr Angad and jr Kripa... Embarrassed Embarrassed
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 8:37am | IP Logged