Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Growup Angad Khanna (Page 20)

swordfishh IF-Dazzler
swordfishh
swordfishh

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Clap Clap Ur right Farah....
Just because an actor is hooked to someone in real life... That does not mean we cannot talk about him and his co stars... Thats highly unsporting... Ouch
Arrey everyone has to get married someday...Most of them are married...But come on... Thoda mazak chalta hai na!
Shweta is married with a 5yr old kid... And yet people talk about her alleged affair and relationship with Cezanne even on KANDY FLOSS a show on National Television....Nobody minds it... Big smile People just come to have some fun and talking about Iq Neha is fun...So there is no need to take Iq Neha comments so personally... Tongue
We are not setting up a mandap and getting them married for heaven's sake... LOL
If anyone is to blame... Its Neha and Iqbal themselves... WHY DO SHARE SUCH A GOOD CEMISTRY??? Embarrassed Angry Why do they look so good together?? LOL... Kya Kare control nahin hota!!

People hating Neha... Confused
Nobody is entitled to hate Neha... You cannot hate a person you don't know LOL... If you look at a person's face from far and say... "This girl has something negative about her." I think thats a highly immature way of looking at things... You cannot be judgemental about people you don't know.....Thats just my OPINION

People hating Kripa....People can surely hate her... She is a fictional character after all... Just like people cannot stop me from disliking Angad's character... I am a feminist and I HATE MCP's...And Angad is surely A BIG MCP... Ouch
Unfortunately for me I am addicted to Iq Neha's Chemical Jodi...I can't help but wish to see Kripa in MCP Angad's arms... LOL They are just toooooo cute together.... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Awwwwww..... Embarrassed Embarrassed

justchill Goldie
justchill
justchill

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 7:41am | IP Logged

Farah Jaan, don't cry dear, and dont get angry, and never get scared to post you opinions, As Sangi dee mentioned earlier Everybody has a right to Post their opinions and Ideas.

That was a lovely post, great post infact, i was really amazed at the lenght of post, I know dear its really depressing when people bash eachother over Kripa and Angad, when some people go crazy over them.

Farah jaan, I think you missed a post dear,there was a post two weeks back addressing the same issue, very very similar to ur post, and the post was concluded  with everyone accepting not to bash eachother and not to critize actors and actress and if if if beyond this anything happened we will not fightover directing to the members instead report to the Moderators.

So i think people will have to follow that but Anything is very easy to say but difficult to follow, so lets stop crying over it and give time to ourself for making things better, Afterall everything and anything is in our hands!

Love

justchill

Now smile!

cutemah IF-Sizzlerz
cutemah
cutemah

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 7:45am | IP Logged
farah u rock
Embarrassed Embarrassed
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swordfishh

Clap Clap Ur right Farah....
Just because an actor is hooked to someone in real life... That does not mean we cannot talk about him and his co stars... Thats highly unsporting... Ouch
Arrey everyone has to get married someday...Most of them are married...But come on... Thoda mazak chalta hai na!
Shweta is married with a 5yr old kid... And yet people talk about her alleged affair and relationship with Cezanne even on KANDY FLOSS a show on National Television....Nobody minds it... Big smile People just come to have some fun and talking about Iq Neha is fun...So there is no need to take Iq Neha comments so personally... Tongue
We are not setting up a mandap and getting them married for heaven's sake... LOL
If anyone is to blame... Its Neha and Iqbal themselves... WHY DO SHARE SUCH A GOOD CEMISTRY??? Embarrassed Angry Why do they look so good together?? LOL... Kya Kare control nahin hota!!

People hating Neha... Confused
Nobody is entitled to hate Neha... You cannot hate a person you don't know LOL... If you look at a person's face from far and say... "This girl has something negative about her." I think thats a highly immature way of looking at things... You cannot be judgemental about people you don't know.....Thats just my OPINION

People hating Kripa....People can surely hate her... She is a fictional character after all... Just like people cannot stop me from disliking Angad's character... I am a feminist and I HATE MCP's...And Angad is surely A BIG MCP... Ouch
Unfortunately for me I am addicted to Iq Neha's Chemical Jodi...I can't help but wish to see Kripa in MCP Angad's arms... LOL They are just toooooo cute together.... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Awwwwww..... Embarrassed Embarrassed
Sorry Ria jaan i quoted u , but dear leave it if ppl doesnt no how to react maturily so u react mature. I made this post for Angad charracter just let it be jaan. We dont have to explain everytime that what Iqbal nd Neha place in our hearts. We luv them but thats not the mean we really want that, but sometime time its not look good so leave it.
Everyone has a right to express their mature or immature opinions and we cant change it. If they r not realising, so how much we can explained. Its good to do lil fun but make the post just a chatting place really hurted.

I feel so bad Kithi, nash and Samia jaan that u guys didnt respect me sorry its hurted me alot. I dont care anyone else.

Luv U
Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 18 March 2006 at 8:01am
swordfishh IF-Dazzler
swordfishh
swordfishh

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Oops... Chollie Munni di... Embarrassed
RandomSquared IF-Sizzlerz
RandomSquared
RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dinky21

Originally posted by Desi Pride

Ok, mayb Angads is showin little attitude, but wut do u expect. He's human, he has the rite to get mad, now if he goes cheatin on Kirpa dats i think is wrong, but rite now, he needs time for everything to sink in. why is he always expected to accept things and not be mad? About the singing thingy, well ok yeah...he did give Kripa permission, and its not like he wasnt happy with Kripa's success, he was. So, i rly dun think Angad is wrong to be mad at her..is he goes gettin Mishti pregenant den yes he's a jerk. but rite now..he kinda jus found out dat his kid, is not his kid..wut do u want him to do jump around saying yes my wife is pregant with my enemy's kid? LOL For someone who had to go through so much juss cuz of lies and secrets, she kinda of lied again to fast and about something to big..dats wut i thinkBig smile
KArishma****

angad will never cheat on kripa!! even though he is angry and has a right to..he wont fall that low! even though i wish he had his own baby..another jr angadEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

awww Angad jr.....yea i noe he wont fall dat low...im jus sayin like dat b wrong, but wuts he doin now i think isnt wrong....Angad jr...I wonder....Embarrassed

KArishma*****

farahrabbi IF-Dazzler
farahrabbi
farahrabbi

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 8:12am | IP Logged

guys... i don't wants 2 hurt ny1...believe me...we r here 4 10 days.....or more we r visiters.....n also becom family members 1 day we all hav 2 leave this family...sooo....i wants 2 b gud like u ppl lov me... Wink Embarrassed .....soo in future we can b proud 2 b.... get a family like...this

srry muni di 2 make ur post ....soo bad ....means by my post.... Embarrassed Embarrassed srry...dii...

priya di....i lov u...4 understandin my feelin....believe me i was sooo scared when i m postin tht wht will ppl's reaction will b....yap i agree wid sangita di's word....but.....da topic u r talkin 4 tht topic i didn't visit...in i-f....12days.... Ouch Cry sooo i wants 2 avoid these topics.....but me can't control now....i m blast... Disapprove Cry ...soo i did this post...i promise aga asa kuch nahi kahongi.....promise...coz i lov all u ppl..n don't wants 2 lose... Cry Embarrassed Hugu ppl

tht's soooo sweet of u ppl....tht u ppl support me....thanks...... Hug but always take it [+]ve....i don't wants 2 b [-]ve in this forums....soooo lov eachothersssssss...n give lov 2 other...hehehheeee...ek hi baat hie na... Hug ummmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

thanks... Big smile now me is smilin Big smile

again srry 4 those ppl...who will read tht post in future n get angry or blast on me....srrry in advance.. Embarrassed Embarrassed Smile

n muni di this is my last reply i promise....tht no more reply i will add...on ur post......nor othersEmbarrassedsrryyy muni di extremely srry....di...Embarrassed

Edited by farahrabbi - 18 March 2006 at 8:15am
swordfishh IF-Dazzler
swordfishh
swordfishh

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 8:15am | IP Logged
No worry Dinky and others... Jr Angad will soon arrive... and Jr Kripa too Embarrassed Embarrassed ....
I think they will have twins... Embarrassed Embarrassed

Go to top