nahin to

waise i though

pakistani diol

swordfishh IF-Dazzler
swordfishh
swordfishh

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 4:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dinky21

yes i think P shud get back to normal and start a happy family with K and his child...A canb find someone else!!! K had no choice but to be patient,its a huge thing in any couples life!! LOL

Yeah rite.... Angad can start a new life with that call centre/ call girl Binnie...LOL ..... Whom he supposedly spent his Suhaag Raat with...

Angad deserves no better right now...LOLLOLLOL

Sorry for getting all realistic... But if Angad goes with someone else... KYPH will be doomed.... So wont that hinder poor Iq and Neha's careersCry?? I mean first impression is the last impression.... Iq and Neha's AK image will stick on forever...Wink Its better they capitalise on that now.... rather than vanishing into anonymity (God forbid) after just one soap....

spoiledbrat IF-Sizzlerz
spoiledbrat
spoiledbrat

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swordfishh

yes i think P shud get back to normal and start a happy family with K and his child...A canb find someone else!!! K had no choice but to be patient,its a huge thing in any couples life!! LOL

Yeah rite.... Angad can start a new life with that call centre/ call girl Binnie...LOL ..... Whom he supposedly spent his Suhaag Raat with...

Angad deserves no better right now...LOLLOLLOL

Sorry for getting all realistic... But if Angad goes with someone else... KYPH will be doomed.... So wont that hinder poor Iq and Neha's careersCry?? I mean first impression is the last impression.... Iq and Neha's AK image will stick on forever...Wink Its better they capitalise on that now.... rather than vanishing into anonymity (God forbid) after just one soap....

ur rite

farahrabbi IF-Dazzler
farahrabbi
farahrabbi

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 4:49am | IP Logged

LOLnow sneha di u r makin me laufLOL....after long tym i lauf at ur post...but....wht's wrong wid u...ur brain is workin error i think....huh??!!how could i spend a life wid tht person...who always cheat me....even he alsoo hurt my lov n destroy my life....Angry....oooh...com on diWink.....LOLLOLhuh!!!!!!!!!!!!though it's p's baby.....but no normal person can ecept tht shaytan's person on her life....,ur thouht....LOLLOLEKTa must will ecept it..LOL.....really funny....hahhaahaaahaaaaLOL

farahrabbi IF-Dazzler
farahrabbi
farahrabbi

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by justchill

Muni dee, the best way to talk about anything is putting us in their shoes. And I think they both as usual are similar, both have done equal mistakes and both have equal no of reasons to support it. They both are losers in love fighting over each other for love in the process hurting each other. Kaisa yeh Pyar hai!

Kripa first of all I really pity her state right from she the time she became pregnant, I would never want to be in such a situation, when a person decides to move on, our past following us like a devil, is horrible. Her dreams were shattered, she was in such a pathetic state, okay confused about what to do about it, and the treat of losing your loved one she hide, of course supported by Dadi's words fine she hide it from Angad is also accepted. She did try to tell him many times, but things were against her way.

And Angad, I totally agree when a person's dream is shattered its really sad especially when something you very badly looking for, in such a situation you tend to be carried away in such a situation. Fine scolded Kripa in front of everyone, accepted, cos he was angry and his temper had eaten up his Brain. But the there was also another reason behind his act mere treat of loosing Kripa, he had also started doubting her love then.

Fine now Good that Kripa has realized that she needs to take the first step good sigh, but I think she needs to understand that, just keeping the door open will not do, and she got to walk along with him. And Angad needs to get it inside his brains that she is equally hurt by the news, and try to stand by her side, he can be angry but at the same time support her. After all love is all about making your love happy and supporting them.

They both need to understand a rule in economics, (economics Quiz tomorrow)

When supply increases demand decreases!

Kripa should have stride a balance between her carrier and love, if Angad would have also been busy things would be so different now, there is always a proverb

"Empty mind is devils workshop" how true it is!

It's just that bad luck and time are testing Angad and Kripa again and again lets see if there love survives!

Love

Justchill

hello ..thanks GOD priya sisClap,after a long tym i got a gr8!Big smile post.I was tryin 2 say da same thing 4 a long but all iqbal's fansn lvers were tryin 2 deny it,i m also fan of iqbal n equal of fan neha...Every tym EKTA trys 2 create misunderstandin n it finally turns out 2 b both theirs fault ...Sooo they can't just blamin kripa all da tymss,n basically EKTA is making them do da role[mistakes,hate,lov,etc],it's EKTA sooo it a stupidily 2 blame...iqbal/neha...or kripa/angad..4 wht they ....

now i m absolutely sorry if i hurt ny1 by this post.....really i srry...i didn't means ny [-] in2 my sences....by see if u r thinkin i m indirectly hurtin ..then i m alssooooo srry 4 tht....now 4 this things u think i hurt u...then think how hurt we/i get when ppl says against neha/kripa....since we don't com here 2 fight it's here 2 share our feelin..n understand eachothers feelin....makin sweet n makin bad scene or show wid gud way 2 go...like we com here 2 feel our n urs feelin...rite..
since i didn't com in i-f 4 10 daysssssssssss ....11 daysss....i knw it's not important 4 u pll....but i m sad.....coz ppl hurt me....sooo....since i read da post of sneha di there she wrote mishty is comin coz kripa don't knw da actin...seriously di....i couldn't control myself...apna ap hi tearssss rollin hona lag gaya tha us waqt...n also now my tears r comin......see i knw most of u ppl hate kripa/neha....but why u 4get tht we r still alive.....yah most of them left of neha's fans but we/sum r still here coz we lov iq-neha equally...soo we couldn't leave this i-f...[agar neha/kripa..is not a gud actoress.....com on...yaar.....indian plc itna stupid bhi nahi ki woh log votes ek asi wasi actress ko dekha....see 2 AJK ma tu she got awards..agar itna khabar actin karta too why ppl giv her award....tuuu yah mona sigh ko hi milna chahe ya..tha].....i was silent this days n seein how far can ppl go wid fight club....seee i m not talkin bout film name it's happenin in this forums...fightin against...iq-neha....huh??!!4 kripa...all postssssssss r against kripa....hahhahaa....now tht's really funny.....

now i wants 2 say sumthing i can't open a new post 4 this topics....soo wants 2 share here.....since this is...a forums of dreams.....interestin....n share our feelin 2..see this is kyph forums...a drama..where lead real name is neha-iqbal...n role name is kripa-angad..rite...soooo it's not real couple rite we knw...tht even sum1 knw but wants 2 ignorin this....oooo let them ignore....let them dreams....this not drama of sneha-iqbal.....or...every day we images n see neha-iqbal on screen....sooo let us dreams....let us talkin biut them....see we knw iq-sneha di is heaven made couple.....but...here in this forums neha-iqbal makin gr8! couple....n it just a role or dreams we r seein ..if we see dreams....kya woh sach hoga kya ap hi batoo....agar hum kaha ki omG ......iqbal -neha......sleep 2gether..in 1 bad in serial....then why ppl get sooo serious bout it....soo wht they slept...we r feelin naughty bout kya woh iq-neha i zindiga ma.....koi mana rakta hai....kya woh sach ma suya...it's just role.....but hum dreams aur dekta haii.......kya dreams aur yah sab sochna bora hai kya.....let us dreams.....we knw..u knw....ppl knw...even believe ki agar iqbal ki shaadi hogi tu sirf aur sirf....sneha di saath hogi.....this is reality.....but this forums is not real yaha tu sab ki hak ha draems ,feelins share karna ki..rite...go though other forums....kya agar hum prena ko anurag sa jodi yah shaadi karwa da kya woh kabhie sach hoga.....kya hum ejaiz aur natasa ki shaadi ki baat karanga too kya woh donno shaadi karra ga.....well in every furoms....section all r excited of da show couple...n dooo lots nuaghty post bout lead couple.....sooo why not we.....can share it....n always ppl...r against neha...10000 of post instant of neha who will u lov 2 see...aree asa too kissi aur forums nahi dekha....comparin alwaysssssssss.....wht's wrong wid this forums ppl...ok.....long post i knw......but wants 2 share it....since 11 days sa ussa pahla sa he....ghumsum see masoos karahooo yah sab ....baat likhar...sooo 11days i didn't even com here...2 post ny reply only take video links by others....n see sum posts which really hurts....me soooo much....i lov this i-f....coz i bring computer 4 only 4 i-f pa visit karsak kooo...but...ab tak soch rahi thi.....silent raho...but.....mujhsa saha nahi guya..sooo i write my feelin on2 this post .....main yah nahi dekha ki yah baata iss post sa milti hai ya nahi...but yah sab...araha hooo sooo socha ki yahi post kordooo.....from now...i promise asie koi baat nahi post karongi...even.....i wants 2 becom silent member...here...i knw main barama jaoo.....sab koi probs nahi...lolz....but.....i respect all u ppl....n lov u all...soooo.....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....now don't misunderstand me......plzzz......don't b like kekta's actors.....hehehehheeee......really lob.....sneha di really srry i don't wants 2 hurt u...coz i respect u lotSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....loTS......sooo plz..don't take my words wrong,...plz.......lov u....all....i neva fight wid ny ppl....in my entire life....soooo neva......wants 2 fight....sooo plzz....ppl 4giv me if i hurt u.......main ap logo ki sis....ho ar rah na chate hoo....ap jitna chaha mujha galiya doooo....but plz....don't misunderstand me....Ouch

one more thing...priya sis....why i also agree wid muni opnions...coz since 4 these days all posts r against k....soo no 1 coms 2 support her...but muni di do find out this points sooo i do agree wid her...why i m sayin coz i feel u r lil/big angry by my opinion....now me is more scared 2 post this post....but srry can't control myself....really hugeeeeee srry.....plz 4giv me....i knw me is doin wrong by knwin but really can't control myself nymoreEmbarrassed

thanks..Embarrassed.Dead

hmmmm...farahOuch

cutemah IF-Sizzlerz
cutemah
cutemah

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 6:27am | IP Logged
u lot write sooo much
shah bash putero
Clap

Go to top