Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

India-Forums

   
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Growup Angad Khanna (Page 18)

cutemah IF-Sizzlerz
cutemah
cutemah

Joined: 16 October 2005
Posts: 15885

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess1_43

Originally posted by cutemah

LOL


Nosh hasi hasi ... Wink


LOLyeh LOLLOLLOL

hassi hassi me yeh kia hua
me badal gayi
oh me badal gayi
han badal gayi
idar chalo udar chalo
lalallala

LOLLOLLOLkesi ho einsteinEmbarrassed

Simply.confused IF-Rockerz
Simply.confused
Simply.confused

Joined: 03 July 2005
Posts: 6476

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutemah



LOLyeh LOLLOLLOL

hassi hassi me yeh kia hua
me badal gayi
oh me badal gayi
han badal gayi
idar chalo udar chalo
lalallala

LOLLOLLOLkesi ho einsteinEmbarrassed


LOL Haila awesome song ... thekk thek n u
cutemah IF-Sizzlerz
cutemah
cutemah

Joined: 16 October 2005
Posts: 15885

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess1_43

Originally posted by cutemah



LOLyeh LOLLOLLOL

hassi hassi me yeh kia hua
me badal gayi
oh me badal gayi
han badal gayi
idar chalo udar chalo
lalallala

LOLLOLLOLkesi ho einsteinEmbarrassed


LOL Haila awesome song ... thekk thek n u


LOL thanx...me gd tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
spoiledbrat IF-Sizzlerz
spoiledbrat
spoiledbrat

Joined: 18 July 2005
Posts: 10894

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 1:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by princess1_43

Originally posted by cutemah



LOLyeh LOLLOLLOL

hassi hassi me yeh kia hua
me badal gayi
oh me badal gayi
han badal gayi
idar chalo udar chalo
lalallala

LOLLOLLOLkesi ho einsteinEmbarrassed


LOL Haila awesome song ... thekk thek n u


LOL thanx...me gd tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ur a bad singer yaar. ma eaars are hurting

cutemah IF-Sizzlerz
cutemah
cutemah

Joined: 16 October 2005
Posts: 15885

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Angry better than u !! LOL

im the next indian idol Embarrassed Embarrassed
spoiledbrat IF-Sizzlerz
spoiledbrat
spoiledbrat

Joined: 18 July 2005
Posts: 10894

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 2:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cutemah

Angry better than u !! LOL

im the next indian idol Embarrassed Embarrassed

nahin to

waise i though

pakistani diol

swordfishh IF-Dazzler
swordfishh
swordfishh

Joined: 28 April 2005
Posts: 3014

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 4:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dinky21

yes i think P shud get back to normal and start a happy family with K and his child...A canb find someone else!!! K had no choice but to be patient,its a huge thing in any couples life!! LOL

Yeah rite.... Angad can start a new life with that call centre/ call girl Binnie...LOL ..... Whom he supposedly spent his Suhaag Raat with...

Angad deserves no better right now...LOLLOLLOL

Sorry for getting all realistic... But if Angad goes with someone else... KYPH will be doomed.... So wont that hinder poor Iq and Neha's careersCry?? I mean first impression is the last impression.... Iq and Neha's AK image will stick on forever...Wink Its better they capitalise on that now.... rather than vanishing into anonymity (God forbid) after just one soap....

spoiledbrat IF-Sizzlerz
spoiledbrat
spoiledbrat

Joined: 18 July 2005
Posts: 10894

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swordfishh

Originally posted by dinky21

yes i think P shud get back to normal and start a happy family with K and his child...A canb find someone else!!! K had no choice but to be patient,its a huge thing in any couples life!! LOL

Yeah rite.... Angad can start a new life with that call centre/ call girl Binnie...LOL ..... Whom he supposedly spent his Suhaag Raat with...

Angad deserves no better right now...LOLLOLLOL

Sorry for getting all realistic... But if Angad goes with someone else... KYPH will be doomed.... So wont that hinder poor Iq and Neha's careersCry?? I mean first impression is the last impression.... Iq and Neha's AK image will stick on forever...Wink Its better they capitalise on that now.... rather than vanishing into anonymity (God forbid) after just one soap....

ur rite

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Iqbal...Iqbal..Iqbal..Angad..Angad..Angad

2 3

Author: sana.abraham   Replies: 21   Views: 5744

sana.abraham 21 5744 11 May 2006 at 2:39am by vivaviva
ANGAD!!ANGAD!!ANGAD!!ANGAD!!ANGAD!!ANGAD!

2 3

Author: angadsdoll   Replies: 23   Views: 6560

angadsdoll 23 6560 26 January 2006 at 4:26am by sabagenius
Angad-Josh, Angad-Daadi, Angad-Kripa

2

Author: SRK Addict   Replies: 15   Views: 2607

SRK Addict 15 2607 01 September 2005 at 11:56pm by mitu
ANGAD!!!!ANGAD!!!!!ANGAD!!!!!!!

2

Author: angadsdoll   Replies: 12   Views: 2360

angadsdoll 12 2360 26 July 2005 at 8:33pm by Scarlet_Glow
angad angad and more angad

Author: angads-gal   Replies: 5   Views: 1789

angads-gal 5 1789 08 June 2005 at 7:51am by TheBlackJaguar

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index