India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Growup Angad Khanna (Page 15)

vallanki IF-Rockerz
vallanki
vallanki

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap well said priya. It's true Kripa's life is so miserable. Both are unknowingly losing each other's trust on fear of losing their love.

Angad can take his own time to forgive kripa for her fault of hiding the truth.
But about her career he should think twice before coming to a conclusion and taunting her which became a habit to him from the time he was zaib Confused ( I changed my icon TongueClap)

queenkumar IF-Stunnerz

Member BANNED!!

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
FanofAngad IF-Rockerz
FanofAngad
FanofAngad

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenkumar

Originally posted by justchill

I dunno if i am taking this too seriouslly and emotionally, but i generally feel,

Laughing at others words, opinions is an act of insulting the author.

So kindly avoid that!

Offcourse there is a limit to everything.

Beyond a point chocolate also tastes Bitter.

Thankyou,

Justchill

Hi Priya, what do u mean by this, can u clarify cause I was making funny posts here too, I think we can have fun right, this is what this place is all about.

Sometimes its better to defuse the situation with funny comments.

agree queenie diBig smile

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

<P><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>Muni dee, the best way to talk about anything is putting us in their shoes. And I think they both as usual are similar, both have done equal mistakes and both have equal no of reasons to support it. They both are losers in love fighting over each other for love in the process hurting each other. Kaisa yeh Pyar hai!
<P><FONT face="Times New Roman"><?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<P><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>Kripa first of all I really pity her state right from she the time she became pregnant, I would never want to be in such a situation, when a person decides to move on, our past following us like a devil, is horrible. Her dreams were shattered, she was in such a pathetic state, okay confused about what to do about it, and the treat of losing your loved one she hide, of course supported by Dadi's words fine she hide it from Angad is also accepted. She did try to tell him many times, but things were against her way.
<P><FONT face="Times New Roman"><o:p></o:p>
<P><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>And Angad, I totally agree when a person's dream is shattered its really sad especially when something you very badly looking for, in such a situation you tend to be carried away in such a situation. Fine scolded Kripa in front of everyone, accepted, cos he was angry and his temper had eaten up his Brain. But the there was also another reason behind his act mere treat of loosing Kripa, he had also started doubting her love then.
<P><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>Fine now Good that Kripa has realized that she needs to take the first step good sigh, but I think she needs to understand that, just keeping the door open will not do, and she got to walk along with him. And Angad needs to get it inside his brains that she is equally hurt by the news, and try to stand by her side, he can be angry but at the same time support her. After all love is all about making your love happy and supporting them.
<P><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>They both need to understand a rule in economics, (economics Quiz tomorrow)
<P><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>When supply increases demand decreases!
<P><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>Kripa should have stride a balance between her carrier and love, if Angad would have also been busy things would be so different now, there is always a proverb
<P><FONT face="Times New Roman"><SPAN></SPAN>"Empty mind is devils workshop" how true it is!
<P><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>It's just that bad luck and time are testing Angad and Kripa again and again lets see if there love survives!
<P><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>Love <SPAN>Justchill</SPAN>
Clap Clap Clap Very well said Priya. U putting every word very well. Kripa also has to leave her ego aside nd has to consoles her hubby he need that.

I m agree with u that "empty mind is devils workshop", nd cause of that he is spoiling his relation. She already took a step now Angads turn.

I m agree with Vallanki di too.

Luv U
Muniza
RandomSquared IF-Sizzlerz
RandomSquared
RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenkumar

I dunno if i am taking this too seriouslly and emotionally, but i generally feel,

So kindly avoid that!

Thankyou,

Justchill

Hi Priya, what do u mean by this, can u clarify cause I was making funny posts here too, I think we can have fun right, this is what this place is all about.

Sometimes its better to defuse the situation with funny comments.

i agree, its good to fun in the middle its notin to take seriously. sry if dats not wut u meant...LIVE &LAUGHLOL

KArishma****

john_sanj Senior Member
john_sanj
john_sanj

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
hay every one. I am agree with you Muni.. think that you are right , Angry Angad Angry you should grow up now he hurt alot kripa from the begning till now but now when they know that there was some misunderstanding so why Angad is doing all this agian , always poor women who blames for every thing i think its unfiar. Ekta should stop hurting beautefull girls in her shows like Kripa. Wink
2sweet4sweets Senior Member
2sweet4sweets
2sweet4sweets

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Wow!!!!!!!!
17 pages on Angad's growing up issue!!!!
I think he must have grown up enough by now!! Wink
buttercup IF-Stunnerz
buttercup
buttercup

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

So kindly avoid that!

Thankyou,

Justchill

hey dear.. by any means ppl arent laughing to insult them.. but since there replies is towards the show ppl laugh so tht the serious mood dont come here...Smile.. but if someone comes and says they love iqbal khan no one wud laugh.. coz its abt her real life.. but here we talking abt show..Smile

Go to top