thank u thank u thank you di..i feel sooo....agreed with.LOL

Edited by Desi Pride - 17 March 2006 at 11:21am

buttercup IF-Stunnerz
buttercup
buttercup

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vallanki

Originally posted by buttercup.tarun

such a cool vaccation spot.. uff..after a tiring day these posts are cool to warm me up.. gives me good laugh Big smile ..

Angad is already grown .. but as long as he lives he wud be growing.. but for a rock star i think kripa really needs to work on holding mic and her performance too.. its a part of growing as a rock star...the stage wont be boring when she connect with her audience Big smile

exactly butter! how come Ekta dint watch FG? When U give performance U cannot stretch ur  two hands apart from other coz mic is in ur hand.....Does angad/IQ has two mics? one in hand and other on shirt or somewhere near mouth?Confused..awaaaz kaise ayegi? Kripa/Neha never stretched her two hands while she's performing in kyph like angad/IQEmbarrassed

being a bigger star kripa shud have told angad abt how to handle mics and things.. after all Kripa is the real and bigger star in the show now..WinkWink... but for her to teach it to angad.. she shud first learn it..LOLLOL..
Embarrassed(ur iconLOL)

miracle83 IF-Dazzler
miracle83
miracle83

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 11:37am | IP Logged

i agree n very well said. there is a limit to everything in life n he should simply stop being kiddish now

nandipandi15 IF-Dazzler
nandipandi15
nandipandi15

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 11:38am | IP Logged
i also agree because agreed that krips should have told him...but he has taken it too far...
ice _girl IF-Dazzler
ice _girl
ice _girl

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
i agree too she did hide but he is also not trying to slove da problem or doing any efforts. he is just running away frm it n not facing it n if u think dat he shd have divorced her then dey shd not have been united after da 1st breakup as he insulted her so many times n even did not accept his own child
farahrabbi IF-Dazzler
farahrabbi
farahrabbi

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dinky21

y does angad need to grow up..bechara explained K on every mistake of hers...dont hide,dont hide..and she hid such a BIG thing from her husband..he forgave her very easily earlier...now he shud take some good time!!! Angry

its high time angad shud have his own child then K will undertsand how it is LOL LOL

well sneha di....krip hide coz she scared 2 lost angu.....soo she did this...also she admitted this 2 dadi....n now.. well yah baat hide karna ki liya dadi na kaha,.....now u c agar....apko koi  ghar ki ujoor...yah da person who knw tht ur hubby's  best person he/she is.....then agar wohi apko kaha ki baat hide karna sa hi aacha haa...then why u will says....tht then 2 ur hubby.....well all i knw daddy knw angu more then k....coz she grew angu......Smilenow his wellwisher agar kaha ki krip don't said this.....then why she will go forward she's already scared 4 this....now more scared 2 say....coz dadi said this 2 hide...soooooooooooo..i think kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......it's not tht much fult of her...Confusedthis line i m sayin coz......com on......how com angu ....4give dadiLOLdadi kud kaha angu sa ki she told k not 2 say...now ,he 4giv dadi but not k....tht's funnyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......really funny................LOLap yah dush ma kiso doo.....ekta ko yah angu....coz angu ki to koi dush hi nahi dekhtaaaaaaaa......hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....Confused

farahrabbi IF-Dazzler
farahrabbi
farahrabbi

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by muniza75

Hey Guys

How r u all nd howz life going?

Anyways I know that Kripa hided the reality from Angad and lot of time she hided stuff from him, but why she hided cause she didnt want to hurt him and for his sake and his luv sake she hided stuff. Her action wasn't justified, but did Angad's action was justify? I can understand that his anger was justified but how he was treated her infront of everyone wasn't justified.

Growup Angad Khanna you r not a lover any more u r a husband. When u want to made relation with ur wife u always took her in room, but when the sensitive issue came in ur life u blasted on her front of everyone and insulted her like that. She regretful on her action nd trying to talk to u, but u ignoring her. Show some maturity dear and act like a responsible husband. I m not saying that Angad is not loving her, but thats not the way to treating her like that.

People saying that he is attitude Angad as we all knows, but thats not the way to show ur attitude and who's u r showing ur attitude ur dearest wife. Angad has a right to show his attitude, but keep all this matter between his wife nd hisself. Angad always showed his anger and attitude front of everyone thats why people got the chance to made the misunderstanding between them. He also doing same mistake now and still giving a chance to others.

Angad said that Kripa again betrayed him like before. Ok Angu jaan tell us when she betrayed u. If u r talking about Harshini matter so that all was ur family cooked planned for u guys, and all was cleared that that was the whole misunderstanding. If u r talking bout Josh matter, so that was ur attitude who gave other a chance to made controversy, nd it was cleared too. Yeah u can say this time she hided nd betrayed u, but not true cause u found out that dadi stopped her to told u anything.

Look poor girl in morethan a year she lived whole 100 lives. She is accepting all her mistakes so y u showing ur attitude. Everytime she was trying to do something good nd trying to bring herself near of Angad, but all was going in wrong direction.

Ok other thing he was the one who gave her a permission for singing. She already said that she didnt want to sing cause she had a fear inside her that in future there would be distance become between them. That time he gave her courage nd strenght that he was with her, nd he could understand the stardom and all, so now y this jealousy nd insecurity. She is all doing cause of his family not for herself. Omg Angad Khanna try to understand her not make the life more hell for her nd also for urself. U luv her nd she luvs u, but ur attitude spoiling ur life.

Ok leave the baby aside, but she is ur wife nd in this condition u r hurting her. Atleast think bout her that ur ignorance how much hurting her. It's morethan a week now that he is not talking to her. Might be in the future he'll forgive her, but still the jealousy will remain inside him. Again growup dear nd try to solve ur matter between both of u not give anyone a chance to make other controversy.

Plz dont take anything offended.

Luv U
Muniza

well said...diClapClapchaloo kisso na tooo akhe koli.....barna i thought all fult was kripa....coz every daysssssssssssssssss i c against k...posts...aur....angu was awesum....ab galti kara too bhi awesum na kara tooo obviously awesum....hehheheeeeConfusedLOLnow......i can breath here.......Winki hope u can caught my word...Smile

justchill Goldie
justchill
justchill

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
People need to grow up before they post here.

Muni dee, lovely post, i will post the reply to ur post later dee, i just came on a break away from my project report and it really took me a long time to read this thread.Sorry.

Justchill

Edited by justchill - 17 March 2006 at 2:59pm

Go to top