vadah raha pyaar se pyaar ka
ab hum nah ho ge juda
yeh meri dadkane sunraha hai khuda
vadah rahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
😳

sajde kie mene shaamo khabar
maga he tumko sanam 😳 😳

lolzzz here our next pop idol...

the post is more shant thnx 2 ur beautiful singing...

Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by cutemah

πŸ˜†tahts pop idol madam

o i didnt noe dat im not frm UK

Originally posted by puja265

lolzzz here our next pop idol...

the post is more shant thnx 2 ur beautiful singing...

😳😳😳awww thnx atleast sum ppl like my singing
ahem ahem : saba aishuuπŸ˜†
By making funny comments we try to difuse the situation why did u not say anything sooner. Why now!

What do u want to remind me about?

i like to sing im thinkin of tryin out for indian idol
πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
but im afraid thatwhen i start singin i might kill someone πŸ˜†
Originally posted by muniza75

I m not saying that agree with me but really i hurted nd i said. Tell me i dont have right to say that i feel bad. I remember everything u dont have to remind me. I no this is open forum nd we all have right, but each nd every reply gave me the feeling of fight or something. I remember u guys names thats y i wrote otherwise i m saying all of others too. When I replied on ur post nd u got offended right away i said sorry cause my meant never to hurted u. Pplz changed alot they dont have respect here seriously. I never made such posts like that u no that i luv both AK. If my youngers came nd teach me something i dont like it. Mummu, butter nd others r young nd i never take them different from others, but they dont no thats y they r replying very badly when i quoted dinky. I quoted dinky nd i think she have a full right to reply me but they dont. Dont tell me Mummu is moderator here. I always took them like my lil sis nd today i found out that they never respected me sorry to say. U r my older nd whenever i felt that i hurted u indirectly i alwyas said sorry to u nd u no that. Anyways i hurted nd i said if u guys want to take me wrong its ur choice. I m not like others I luv my IF cause its as much urs its ours too. Fighting is not the solution of anything i no.

Luv U
Muniza

Muniza take this properly and get it for once and for all...

ALL MODS/VIEWBIES ON IF ARE NOT MEANT EXCLUSIVE FOR ONE SECTION...

i was being told this several times when i kept on saying im viewbie of ELAS and regular member here.. if section mod/viewbies arent available other available dev team members can look into posts in other sections
Originally posted by buttercup.tarun

i replied to this post yday.. and today she is coming and attacking me.. huh??? i dont know wht i said is offensive to her... huh??? what kinda world is this..?? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

some ppl group the forum to iqbal group/neha group.. now they are saying we cant even reply to some posts.. good.. now tell us wht shud we post on IF>. πŸ˜• πŸ˜• we will obey u
Dont no butter who u r talking bout but we always Iqbal/Neha fan and cause of some pplz we all splited really hurts. Its ur choice dear that u always took my words wrong nd still taking wrong. U had a full right that if u saw any my reply offended u could tell me, but u never said nd now u r saying anways. I felt so bad that u talked to me like that i m not a star nd not a wish to become a star ever in my life. I m fine on the earth nd never want to be a star.

Luv U
Muniza
Originally posted by cutemah

😳😳😳awww thnx atleast sum ppl like my singing
ahem ahem : saba aishuuπŸ˜†

lolzzzz of course.. so r u trying ot 4 pop idol...

guys i rly dunno wut its all about..but its gettin rly annoyin now
KArishma***
Sorry Admins nd Moderator cause of me the peace of ur forum spoiled. I luv IF nd always tried my best but today is really enough. I got hurt nd really never want to come back.

Luv U
Muniza