Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

buttercup thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: muniza75

Sorry Sangeeta ji, butter , Mummu and others u guys made fun of my post and its really hurted me. I never made fun of ur posts. If u can give ur serious replies that feels good. Life is not always a fun sometime we have to act mature according to the posts. Anyways its hurted me and i said.

Luv U
Muniza

oye u think.. i replied to ur post coz u r a STAR>. huh?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•..
i did coz u reply to my post as well.. shall i bring those posts to front page and show u whethr u have laughed or not.....

THIS IS AN OPEN FORUM.. UR POST MY POST IS NOTHING HERE.. WE CAN REPLY TO ALL POSTS HERE.... IF U POST IT HERE...
cutemah thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ญ
that really got tears in my eyes
๐Ÿ˜ญ
awwww
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cutemah

๐Ÿ˜ญ
that really got tears in my eyes
๐Ÿ˜ญ
awwww

dont cry

cutemah thumbnail
Originally posted by: ana1

chill people ๐Ÿ˜›

egatly plzzzzzz that is sad
cutemah thumbnail
Originally posted by: buttercup.tarun

oye u think.. i replied to ur post coz u r a STAR>. huh?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•..
i did coz u reply to my post as well.. shall i bring those posts to front page and show u whethr u have laughed or not.....

THIS IS AN OPEN FORUM.. UR POST MY POST IS NOTHING HERE.. WE CAN REPLY TO ALL POSTS HERE.... IF U POST IT HERE...

๐Ÿ˜•
butter dadi my bf?!!!๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ฒ
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: swordfishh

Here's Jr Angad and jr Kripa... ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

awwwwwwwwww๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณsooo CUTE!!!!!

KArishma****

buttercup thumbnail
Nosh.. dont be surprised.. being nice never helps here.. so its better to be rude and give them wht we get in return frm them.. ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•
cutemah thumbnail
Originally posted by: buttercup.tarun

Nosh.. dont be surprised.. being nice never helps here.. so its better to be rude and give them wht we get in return frm them.. ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•

๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณokay ...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณi have never seen u talking in that way jaanoo...๐Ÿ˜†
bt oh well๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
lub u

Another debate post!

First of all I want to tell u Muniza, this a open forum, we all have our opinions right.

This is what makes IF exclusive, it is a freedom of speech forum. Where we all can debate on certain issues. Now all of us have to agree to yur post. Why do we have to agree to you, if we don't feel the same way. If we see a post and want to post our own opinions, what is wrong with it. For u to tell members not to reply to yur posts and not to laught is obsurd. What do u want everyone to agree to yur post and say yes u r right Muniza and we love u for saying that, well its not going to happen. When u make posts like this, it will create a debate and as far as us laughing, laughter is the best medicine in the books.

You directly attacked Dinky, Mumu, Butter and I for laughing on yur post, did we laugh at u or did we laugh at what we were writing. If u don't want debates, then don't make posts like this.

We are not a am immature bunch for yur kind information, we are grown up adults.

I guess we shuld bring out old posts of ours where u laughed to.

THIS IS INDIA FORUMS AND ANY MEMBER CAN POST WHEREEVER THEY FEEL LIKE.

ALSO, I SUGGEST U REFRAIN FROM MAKING DIRECT MEMBER ATTACKS.

SOME OF U HERE ARE SUGGESTING WE DON'T TALK ABOUT KRIPA, WELL LET ME SAY, I WILL POST AS I SEE THINGS!

Edited by queenkumar - 18 years ago
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
people stop attackin each other or else we wlii start world war3 rit here ๐Ÿ˜†