Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: queenkumar

πŸ˜†
With Mishty back, she will make sure Angad is a grown man, she has lots of plans for him and Kripa.
πŸ˜†

Don't scare me sangu! I can't tolerate any more torture in their lives.
Edited by vallanki - 18 years ago
spoiledbrat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ZU are so rite Muni Aunty
Ur so rite
all is gettin worser
I really agree
Xplicit_Desii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: living.doll

If i was at angad's place.. i would something more than him. way to angad.. Im really enjoying ur attitude.
we want our old attitude angad rather than a house husband who has nothing to do except.. wife ke peeche peeche.. πŸ˜ƒ

all the best angad!

yup i agree moms😳

ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sandy_01

yup i agree moms😳

very true even thogh he was cute as ahouse husband😳

RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
umm.sry galpal but i jus wanna say sumtin..im class we had a rly long thingy about dis..um..if ur always afraid to lose the person you love then its not love its infatuation, sry t juss i class all of last week we were like laernin and talking about love and infatuation..dun mind plz
KArishma****
ShellyB thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yep she woz wrng 4hiding da truth 4rm him but he's wrng 4da way he's over reacting imean ignoring her etc atda end of da day dey r husband nwife n dey need 2sort out der problem behind closed doors not npublic. 😑 😑

but obviously dey av2dis as dis will add spice2da show.

maybe da script writers thought dat angad woz gettn 2much sympathy nthought lets do sumthing n order 4Kripa 2gain sympathy 4rm da audinence coz lukn atdis forum shes gaining many h8rzπŸ˜† πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† Edited by ShellyB - 18 years ago
hello64 thumbnail
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU MUNIZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Why does Angad need to grow up, he is already grown up, gosh he is 6 feet tall...isn't that grown enough. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† As far as marrying men with Attitude, I already did, he has one just like his wife...I'd rather have a man with attitude rather then following me all day and in my langha. πŸ˜†
ghunoo thumbnail

nice to see a post from you after such a long time munni di πŸ˜ƒ

Well, both have their own faults and sometimes people take longer to forgive and forget. Angad's attitude though overbearing is well-deserved at some places, when you have been deceived then the mind just closes itself to any possibilities and there is an overwhelming sense of betrayal and helplessness and nothing else.

Maybe somewhere down the line he will realize his mistake, but rightnow he is not even the past the hurt phase and anger phase. He has been deceived and now nothing makes sense anymore.

So I am not suprized at his reaction but offcourse, for somebody who is hurting and pregnant as well, I feel bad for Kripa.

There is no right or wrong here, there are two parties who are just losing out on each other's love.😭

buttercup thumbnail
such a cool vaccation spot.. uff..after a tiring day these posts are cool to warm me up.. gives me good laugh πŸ˜ƒ ..

Angad is already grown .. but as long as he lives he wud be growing.. but for a rock star i think kripa really needs to work on holding mic and her performance too.. its a part of growing as a rock star...the stage wont be boring when she connect with her audience πŸ˜ƒ Edited by buttercup.tarun - 18 years ago