Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: Neelu.RoX

👏 I agree with you 500% muni di. Even though i dont watch the show any longer, the way you described it painted a picture in my head.

Telling off Kripa in public was always' angad's habit. Dont you remeber when angad and misty were in the night club and kripa came in the first time she was pregnet. He did the same thing then. Angad really needs to think before he acts. Even thought he has grown up he is still a child.

I loved the part when you said kripa is not only his lover anymore but his wife to. Yur soo rite. and angad should know that life doesnt run only on the basis of love. It needs support and trust to 😊

Thanx Neelu to understand what i want to say.

Luv U
Muniza
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post dii! Actually you know, right, I haven't been watching the show for a long time now, so have no clue as to what is going on, but from your post, I guess Kripa's baby turns out to be Prithvi's and Angad is upset about that? To tell you the truth, both are immature fools, if they were mature, they would be living happily, and Kripa wouldn't have married Prithvi, and neither would Angad have gone to jail...

Their ignorance of the reality, is what amazes me? Shouldn't they be concentrating on the baby? Where is all the trust vows they made? Why is Angad ignoring that Kripa and Prithvi were married, if he acknowledged this, he would be able to accept this child? And if I am right, he accepted Kripa, and made vows to her, knowing she had previous relations with Prithvi? Impulsive they are, and this leads them to common deception of their senses.

"it is said, that senses can deceive is this true?"

Does one's saying, found a truth of something? or does, the truth itself hold it's voice? Then why does Angad walk away from it?

It is also said, lying is like playing in the air, which we can never hold" their love is strong, and bonded with love, so why does Kripa's impulsive actions, bring no resolve?

I think these two need to go see a marriage counselor, seriously, they need to think before acting upon something, because every time they do so, they drift apart...Kripa hiding this truth, and Angad for letting his over raging anger take over him...Also, if this is the case, they should spend some time alone, to think through this alone, without people clustering around them, and ordering them, what they should or should not do! If their staying together right now hurts, seperation will pierce, and this piercing charge, will bring them arm in arm!

And it is also true, that love lays a path, in which a journey lays ahead, but you cannot pass over it, under estimating our own selves, this world, and people!

I don't know if what I said made sense, or if it's right, but that's what I think!

Keep smiling...
Love
Soni
Infinitedreams thumbnail
The child is not illegal, nd Angad always gave her strength nd courage. He is the one who said in the hospital to Kripa that I m always with u whatever happens, nd also that we never will give a chance to anyone that they seprated us. Angad Khanna forget his own words come on grow up dear.

Luv U
MunizaEdited by muniza75 - 18 years ago
Scarlet_Glow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

hey Munni di! how r u?

well u know wht, i was creating a post just like this, but i didnt becuz i was running out of words!!

but now u said the exact feelings i had wanted to say!

so i totally agree with u! 👏 👏 👏 

Angad seriously needs to calm down n then think! he's getting mad at Kripa so much! everytimes she tries to talk to him, he always says something bad, but he still loves her!

n 1 thing i dont like abt him is he believes to other Manek's gossip abt Kripa very easily! n then comes the misunderstandings! then he thinks that Kripa hve betrayed him, which isnt true! he should atleast listen to what Kripa has to say, but No! he never does that, n comes to a solution without listening to her! if he would listen to her once, that would make hisn Kripa's life much easier which  i dont think he wants to do that!

n i thought marraige was all abt Love, sharing, but most importantly Trust! they both tell eachother that they both trust eachother so much n will never let anything or any1 come in between them. but when the circumstances changes, their Trust changes into a doubtfulness, insecurity which creat a huge wall in between them! n to break that wall, it takes abt 100 ages n by that time, they both get seperated, re-marry with another person n even do ding dong! n then finally comes the time when they realizes their mistakes!!

so i wonder y cant they talk to eachother in calm voice, n i m sure if they do that then all of their misunderstandings will be as clear as mineral/pure water! n they also want have to waste their life/time n make a mess of their life by marrying some1 else n all!

ok, i think this is a huge lecture by me!! 😆

anyways take care,

Love,

Dharti!

Neelu.RoX thumbnail
Originally posted by: queenkumar

NOt justified Neelu, she knew that lies killed their relationship before, so why lie again.

One more thing Angad does not need to grow up, he is a grown man, how would a man feel when he finds out that his wife is carrying someone else's child. Afterall, he is human and he accpeted the child as his from the starting.

Its the worst curse a man can have.

But still di, she knew her relationship would fall apart if she told him.

She just wanted to save her reltionship as long as she could.. If i was in her situation i would do the same because under the pressure she had what else could she do?

I partliy agree with you to di, but if angad really loved kripa wouldnt he except the child and forget about his ego?

😆
With Mishty back, she will make sure Angad is a grown man, she has lots of plans for him and Kripa.
😆
sana.abraham thumbnail
yeah!...angad is turning annoying...*YAWN* anyone....i mean when he came back from jail and had the whole mad/revenge attitude..it was cute..and you could justify it...but who treats their pregnant wife like that...for so many days 😕 ...hes a husband and he should have matured up by now...shabbir said it best!
Originally posted by: Neelu.RoX

But still di, she knew her relationship would fall apart if she told him.

She just wanted to save her reltionship as long as she could.. If i was in her situation i would do the same because under the pressure she had what else could she do?

I partliy agree with you to di, but if angad really loved kripa wouldnt he except the child and forget about his ego?

So its okay to lie and tell your husband he is the father of someone else's child....I don't think so Neelu.

I think if she told the truth, Angad would accept the fact....he is the one who drove her to sleep with Prithvi, he would have to accept it.

Lies, Lies, Lies   kills a relationship.

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Lolz mishty is one of the loser she just want to messed up there life just like Priyanka Chopra in Aitairaaz or Aataibaar movie nothing else. She is the one of the loser sorry to say. They both brother and sister nothing else to do except creating misunderstanding nd spoiling someone life, but Angad has to act mature here really. I m not against him but he has to hold his attitude and act mature.

Luv U
Muniza
Neelu.RoX thumbnail
😭 😭 Sangu dii, your starting to change my opinion 😆 I am starting to agree with you.

Okay let in be what Soni di said, both losers are at fault.