Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Growup Angad Khanna

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys

How r u all nd howz life going?

Anyways I know that Kripa hided the reality from Angad and lot of time she hided stuff from him, but why she hided cause she didnt want to hurt him and for his sake and his luv sake she hided stuff. Her action wasn't justified, but did Angad's action was justify? I can understand that his anger was justified but how he was treated her infront of everyone wasn't justified.

Growup Angad Khanna you r not a lover any more u r a husband. When u want to made relation with ur wife u always took her in room, but when the sensitive issue came in ur life u blasted on her front of everyone and insulted her like that. She regretful on her action nd trying to talk to u, but u ignoring her. Show some maturity dear and act like a responsible husband. I m not saying that Angad is not loving her, but thats not the way to treating her like that.

People saying that he is attitude Angad as we all knows, but thats not the way to show ur attitude and who's u r showing ur attitude ur dearest wife. Angad has a right to show his attitude, but keep all this matter between his wife nd hisself. Angad always showed his anger and attitude front of everyone thats why people got the chance to made the misunderstanding between them. He also doing same mistake now and still giving a chance to others.

Angad said that Kripa again betrayed him like before. Ok Angu jaan tell us when she betrayed u. If u r talking about Harshini matter so that all was ur family cooked planned for u guys, and all was cleared that that was the whole misunderstanding. If u r talking bout Josh matter, so that was ur attitude who gave other a chance to made controversy, nd it was cleared too. Yeah u can say this time she hided nd betrayed u, but not true cause u found out that dadi stopped her to told u anything.

Look poor girl in morethan a year she lived whole 100 lives. She is accepting all her mistakes so y u showing ur attitude. Everytime she was trying to do something good nd trying to bring herself near of Angad, but all was going in wrong direction.

Ok other thing he was the one who gave her a permission for singing. She already said that she didnt want to sing cause she had a fear inside her that in future there would be distance become between them. That time he gave her courage nd strenght that he was with her, nd he could understand the stardom and all, so now y this jealousy nd insecurity. She is all doing cause of his family not for herself. Omg Angad Khanna try to understand her not make the life more hell for her nd also for urself. U luv her nd she luvs u, but ur attitude spoiling ur life.

Ok leave the baby aside, but she is ur wife nd in this condition u r hurting her. Atleast think bout her that ur ignorance how much hurting her. It's morethan a week now that he is not talking to her. Might be in the future he'll forgive her, but still the jealousy will remain inside him. Again growup dear nd try to solve ur matter between both of u not give anyone a chance to make other controversy.

Plz dont take anything offended.

Luv U
Muniza

ana1 IF-Rockerz
ana1
ana1

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
hi muniza how are you life is like always borin
and you wrote this really well
but angad is hurt and she betrayed him the first time by sleepin with prithvi
and he was goin to find out anyway best was to tell him in the begin
and she can still save her marige by stopin to sing
i mean wats more in portant singin or your husband!
Neelu.RoX IF-Rockerz
Neelu.RoX
Neelu.RoX

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Clap I agree with you 500% muni di. Even though i dont watch the show any longer, the way you described it painted a picture in my head.

Telling off Kripa in public was always' angad's habit. Dont you remeber when angad and misty were in the night club and kripa came in the first time she was pregnet. He did the same thing then. Angad really needs to think before he acts. Even thought he has grown up he is still a child.

I loved the part when you said kripa is not only his lover anymore but his wife to. Yur soo rite. and angad should know that life doesnt run only on the basis of love. It needs support and trust to Smile
Tricia Senior Member
Tricia
Tricia

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
I couldn't have done it better, what is he doing now, just acting like an immature BOY.   Has he told anyone that his has seen MISTY MUFFETT.. No, because it suits him. I know that it is just a picture butt... they just drag everything.

Poor Kripa, they have all treated her so very badly and she still sticks arouund.

I kno=w that they do love each other. The writers are just playing with everyones emotion.

All of E Kapoor shows are the same, it seems that she does have a problem with her charcaters have a very nice normal love relationship, always an affari and some other persons child.

Is this how low the Indina standard and morals have dropped. That is what all of her TV serials potrays.
ana1 IF-Rockerz
ana1
ana1

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
neelu you just said that love needs support and TRUST
so why didnt kripa trust angad and tell him everythin in the startin
ana1 IF-Rockerz
ana1
ana1

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
its true kripa has been treated bad but try to feel wat angad is goin throgh
Neelu.RoX IF-Rockerz
Neelu.RoX
Neelu.RoX

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 6:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ana1

neelu you just said that love needs support and TRUST
so why didnt kripa trust angad and tell him everythin in the startin

as muni di said kripa was afraid that she would lose her relationship with angad. I agree what she did was wrong but what she did was still justified.

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 16 March 2006 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Thanx everyone for replying.
Ana dear how can she betrayed him she slep with her husband that time Prithvi was her husband so there was no betrayed or anything right.How can any girl slept with her hubby its betraying someone. She is not singing for herself. She is singing for her husband family cause they r in financial crisis. She didnt want to sing but her mother in law pushed her. Anyways Angad also gave her a permission so y now he's feeling jealousy or insecurity.

Luv U
Muniza

Go to top