aww.. I LOVE THE WAY SANDEEP TALKS!!!

Posted: 18 years ago

awwww I luv the wayyy Sandeep talks.. its soo adorable!! he talks soo softlyy..n innocently.. n sweetlyy!!! hehe its funny wen Sonu Nigam makes fun of his talkingg... he copies it welll!!!

Sandeeep's voiice makes my dill go.. "Haiiiii!!!!!"😳 ðŸ˜†

Edited by ReXLoVeR - 18 years ago
u and ur random topics 😆 😆

i actually hate how he talks...he struggles so much and keep repeating the same thing over and over again itz really annoying

😳
he talks very...girlish no offense i find it kinda funny on the taka tak when they say his socks smell bad, karunya did a very funny impression of him (LOL)😛
well i think sandeep sounds weak when he talks.......he doesn't seem confident when he talks and very often repeats what he has said and stumbles over words.......

i think the takatak thing was quite embarrassing........
yeah, he vbreaks his lines so many times, its kind of irritating, wen hes got a long duration 2 spk, though his voice is sweet
My mom actually thought he was mentally challenged but i told her its how he talks

Originally posted by Shawn89

My mom actually thought he was mentally challenged but i told her its how he talks

😆😆Omg!😆

it was funny when Sonu imitates Sandeep...he does it really good....by the way this is off topic but did ne body see when Amey got out that SAndeep kissed him on the cheek?
Oh he talks also I thought he only sings and then smile smile smile 😊 jk
I agree that Sandeep is innocent etc...I used to hate him but he's not disgusting or anything...