India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

preview for next week (Page 5)

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
There has been plenty said about Apoorva on this forum - he looks like a vampire, too much foundation, too skinny etc - I see you have not used this forum very long!!

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
But hey thats cool you can sl*g him off as much as you want - hes not my husband is he?
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
I remember bashing Armaan but not apoorva....Confused
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 3:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by surnita

The reason I replied is because like Princess I have been insulted personally because I like Armaan and myself and a Purab fan had a bit of an online disagreement which the moderator had to intervene with so I agree with Princess

The reason for me to write was that you and Princess Genralised that if you are Armaan fan or you support him then you can get eaten Alive!!

See if one person behaves badly doesnot means that all are that bad, So you should not generalise and you shouldnt hold that prejudice towards the forum. The only reason I wrote was the fact that I have been an owner of a forum and I know how it feels when there is prejudice and under layer anger floating around!! its not good.

I agree that maybe people loose control. But then we should not be forming groups like I agree and I dont agree on those kind of issues!! rather then we should be trying to douse the anger of the person!!

And please this is too all the people. While you are defending your choices remmember Purab and Armaan are just FICTIONAL characters!!!

I am sure that you had a bad experience, But then you should put it behind your back and start afresh!!

Jammy.

yashika Senior Member
yashika
yashika

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

But hey thats cool you can sl*g him off as much as you want - hes not my husband is he?

I have no wish whatsoever to do so. u did not get my point. my point was that we should not be making it our business ripping apart the people playing the characters we do not like. It is the fictional characters we are expressing opinions about not the real ones.

It is none of my business what approva agnihotri does in real life..or what kind of a person he is....i cld'nt care less. Since i do not know the guy, i wldn't consider it right passing filthy comments abt him or his personal life 

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

We never said that all members of the forum are bad!  Yes sometimes things can get heated but thats half the fun as long as no one gets personal.

Duh I do know JJKN is fiction I dont need you to remind me.  I have no prejudice against this forum - if I did why would I be on here so much?  Most members - yes that includes Purab fans are lovely and I enjoy being on her despite being in the minority, its just because we are outnumbered it can get a bit daunting but its the opposite on JP I agree.

Like I said earlier Vive la difference.

Now drop the subject.

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

Like I said earlier Vive la difference.

Now drop the subject.

What does this means Vive la difference?

Dhum!!!

Subject Dropped!! Wink

Jammy.

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
it means long live difference of opinion!  Otherwise the world would be so dull.

Go to top