usa_girl0021 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

From Monday,The person trying to sabotage Jassi's carreeras CEO is caught.
Who is the person?
๐Ÿ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yashika thumbnail

Originally posted by: ides

Dumb AS(S)๐Ÿ˜‰

Hope so ! pata chala T&D ka dimaag phir gaya aur Aryan/pari/mallika ke sar pe sara blame dal diya thru some mindboggling twist !!๐Ÿ˜ญ 

Edited by yashika - 19 years ago
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
how do u know it's Armaan. it can be Malika, Aryan, Puri etc. Jassi have a lot of Dushmans in her office. Armaan can't be the bad guy all the time. Purab sucks๐Ÿ˜ก. He treats jassi like a baby. I know now all of will try to make purab look nice and armaan bad since i said purab sucks and he does. ๐Ÿ˜†
heyher87 thumbnail
AT THE END OF EPISODE ON THURSDAY, VEERU SAID IT WAS ARMAAN WHO BUMPED INTO HIM TOOK THE DRAFTS, THAT'S HOW.
*Anjali* thumbnail

heyher, the quote on your signature is beautiful!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjali308

heyher, the quote on your signature is beautiful!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

its for Purab.....do u still feel the same wy abt the quote anju๐Ÿ˜‰
*Anjali* thumbnail
Originally posted by: ides

its for Purab.....do u still feel the same wy abt the quote anju๐Ÿ˜‰

that's exactly who I thought of when I read the quote, ides ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ  His face just popped in my mind ๐Ÿค— โค๏ธ

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: heyher87

AT THE END OF EPISODE ON THURSDAY, VEERU SAID IT WAS ARMAAN WHO BUMPED INTO HIM TOOK THE DRAFTS, THAT'S HOW.

yes Veeru did say he bumped into Armaan BUT WHEN DID HE SAY THAT ARMAAN TOOK THE DRAFT? MAYBE READ DEADLY'S UPDATE AGAIN, THAT MIGHT HELP. ALSO NEXT TIME FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO PROVE ARMAAN WRONG.

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Judging by Indian telly standards,don't be surprised if Purab turns out to be the culprit๐Ÿ˜‰

Probably plotting Gulmohar's downfall & frame Armaan to belittle him in front of Jassi or something even wierder than that๐Ÿ˜†

Good for JAM club - Jassi and Armaan Marriage club

pmahesh thumbnail

I suspect the same. T & D might have got some inspiration from ekta. I guess this is the only chance they have to get purab out of the picture.

Please don't do this and make jassi a regular ekta kind of soap.