•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

what do you think his voice sounds like?

Poll Choice
cow
chicken
voice from his noise
car horn
all of the above
something else but it just isn’t good
Login To Vote
Posted: 18 years ago
i don't like anuj's voice at all
nasal voiice... like himesh rashimiya..but worse
his voice sounds like a donkey 2 ...
If you want to post polls like these, atleast give a favourable option too. I am a fan of Amey since the day he sang in the auditions, but this is going a bit too far now. What is Anuj's fault? He didnt ask to be called back, the judges decided that. He is not sending lakhs of votes for himself. People are doing it. I am in no way an Anuj fan, and he has not been singing well ever since he was called back, but you guys are stooping to crappy levels now. Stop this mudslinging now, Amey is out. Now lets hope Karunya wins. And let me tell you, Amey's career is now established anyway. So take it easy. Express your opinions, but exercise some restraint

No comment!!!

Edited by sweetgirlnilam - 18 years ago

Originally posted by Ashwamedh

If you want to post polls like these, atleast give a favourable option too. I am a fan of Amey since the day he sang in the auditions, but this is going a bit too far now. What is Anuj's fault? He didnt ask to be called back, the judges decided that. He is not sending lakhs of votes for himself. People are doing it. I am in no way an Anuj fan, and he has not been singing well ever since he was called back, but you guys are stooping to crappy levels now. Stop this mudslinging now, Amey is out. Now lets hope Karunya wins. And let me tell you, Amey's career is now established anyway. So take it easy. Express your opinions, but exercise some restraint

I agree with U...

1) "Bottom line is - Anuj in final 3 🤢 , Amey = Out 😭 "

2) "Botton line is Anuj is in and he will be out soon without any respect   😡 but Amey's is OUT with dignity  😛 and He is OUR Indian Idol and This final 😊 "

I agree with both (1 & 2)  

👏 Amey Rocks!!! 👏

Edited by sweetgirlnilam - 18 years ago
This is so stupid....u guys just don't get it....What is anuj's fault if ppl like him and Vote for him....Peace
i was wondering who he reminded me of ...his voice sounded sort of familiar..then it hit me...its that bhajan singer guy ...NARENDRA CHANCHAL! i guess thats how everything he sings sounds like a bhajan to me....this is just my personal opinion..   😛
😆 😆 u guys r funny n coool 😆 😆
P.S. Did i mention i just luv these options listed above 😛
stop it guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i m not anuj's fan buh plz show sum respect guys!