SuperGrl126301 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Ok wow Jessica wut kind of stupid idea is that. I can't belive Purab is lettin her call her self Jessica. I cracked up when i heard that, and every time i go to talk to my friend named jessica i crack up and can't even explain it to her. How many of u think that was dumb??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KiRaN_K thumbnail

agree...🤢..purab🤢jessica🤢😕...if this goes on for long then

Purab =  by me

jassi = 😕 ðŸ˜­by me

t and D =

armaan = ðŸ¤— by me ...

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: KiRaN_K

agree...🤢..purab🤢jessica🤢😕...if this goes on for long then

Purab =  by me

jassi = 😕 ðŸ˜­by me

t and D =

armaan = ðŸ¤—  by Princess...

awwwwwwww.............Kiran................that's sooooooooo sweet of you........so you finally realize that Armaan is ONLY Princess'😉

SuperGrl126301 thumbnail
Well if u do anything to my Purab then u'll end up like T&D, nd Jassi
 By me ðŸ˜ˆ ok. Then Armaan nd Purab ðŸ¤— By me
**VaRiNdEr** thumbnail
i know ,,,y cant jassi b just jassi (i mean herself) to show everybody dat she is not wut they think she is...or she is wut they cant possible think she can b....
ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: SuperGrl126301

Well if u do anything to my Purab then u'll end up like T&D, nd Jassi
 By me ðŸ˜ˆ ok. Then Armaan nd Purab ðŸ¤— By me

Supergirl, if they do anything to Purab, u'll have to stand in line to wait for ur turn to get at them😡😡😡
Piscean thumbnail

Originally posted by: ides

Supergirl, if they do anything to Purab, u'll have to stand in line to wait for ur turn to get at them😡😡😡

Completely agreed! There's many of us on the conveyer belt even though it doesn't seem like it 😉

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lol piscean, dont forget me. hmm jessica is a wierd blondie name, but yet its the new model jassi oops i mean jessica's name. its now really confusing which jasi or jessica we are refering to.
kdokka thumbnail
Jessica is another miserable, creative attempt or god alone knows what from T & D. It all sounds so so ridiculous and unbelievable.
nasshuu thumbnail

no no purab doesnt want jessi to be jessica he told her about nnot to change the name but as we know jessi is jessi she always want wat she want without care anyone so she change it. so what can purab do???

hey hey wait a min!! tell me i'm blind you know? if you want to be a model is it important to change the name???