•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

I am gettin angry at ekta 4 seperating them 😡 i mean they only got back 2gether recently - they havent had that many cute/sweet moments 2gether and they hav already started 2 go far away frm each other and 2 make matters worse mishti's cum back although her prescense wil make the show interesting, but back 2 2days episode - i agree kripa has hurt angad alot and kripa has had her punishment 4 that by angad not talking 2 her properly etc but she wanted 2 finish the photo shoot so that she cud go 4 dinner with him and shes makin the effort 2 make their relationship work but angad is jus goin further away frm her - thats how these misunderstandings develop! i tell u they shud call the drama galat femi (misunderstanding) then again all dramas shud b called that but i no ekta likes her dramas beginning with a k 😆. They really need 2 sort out their issues fast - i really want 2 c them 2gether!😳

I hav 2 say mishti looks so much like damini its unbelievable and the bindi she had on 2day it jus didnt look right - she needs her old look back - i no shes a married woman now and she needs 2 look all sophisticated etc but she needs the western clothes not the sarees mayb cuz it seems weird seeing her in a sari but as the episodes wil go on we might get used 2 it more

Finally I hav 2 say neha looked really pretty 2day and iqbal as always looked red HOT!!!! 😉😃 Plz comment!

heheheheheheheehehehehe good point though 😆
havent seen it yet theres still 20 min left 😛
this is not related 2 this topic but when did I-F start?
44 views and only 2 comments?
😭 😭
i wish i cud kill ekta 😆 - sum1 can do it 4 me whoever lives in india cuz unfortunately i live in the UK 😆
lolz I wanna give some1 Supari to kill Ekta Mai!!! 😉 😆 😆

Anywanna kill Ekta Mai!!!!