Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Armaan or Jassi (Page 2)

Poll Question: Who should have defeated Aryan to get back Gulmohar?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
34 [91.89%]
3 [8.11%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

ShahidPC Senior Member
ShahidPC
ShahidPC

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 3:18am | IP Logged
i think both of them should

No Angel Goldie
No Angel
No Angel

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Nither Armaan Nor Jassi!!!!!!!!!!!

It's JandA!!!!!!!!!!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed
Vishy Anand Senior Member
Vishy Anand
Vishy Anand

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan no 1 jjkn

Sorry! cannot vote I cannot differenciate Jassi and Armaan and hope JandA themselves can not. You must recall whenever Jassi was in trouble it was Armaan who helped her. Her engagement with Purab, Billu's reaction, Mallika tries to kill her, Oberoi's drama. Then why should not jassi help Armaan when he is trouble.

Jassi should try to help Armaan but not do everything and leave Armaan doing nothing.  My point is why is Jassi doing everything and poor Armaan doing nothing? Maybe I am forgetting that the serial is about Jassi's life and not about Armaan but it would make sense Armaan giving at least something to do against Aryan.  It would have been great had they shown Armaan winning Cosmos Fashion Week so he would have felt that he can also do something on his own.  Again that's just my opinion.

Sharmii IF-Sizzlerz
Sharmii
Sharmii

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 5:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Vishy Anand

Sorry! cannot vote I cannot differenciate Jassi and Armaan and hope JandA themselves can not. You must recall whenever Jassi was in trouble it was Armaan who helped her. Her engagement with Purab, Billu's reaction, Mallika tries to kill her, Oberoi's drama. Then why should not jassi help Armaan when he is trouble.

Jassi should try to help Armaan but not do everything and leave Armaan doing nothing.  My point is why is Jassi doing everything and poor Armaan doing nothing? Maybe I am forgetting that the serial is about Jassi's life and not about Armaan but it would make sense Armaan giving at least something to do against Aryan.  It would have been great had they shown Armaan winning Cosmos Fashion Week so he would have felt that he can also do something on his own.  Again that's just my opinion.

oh its a great opinion..when armaan wanted to do things by himself and refused jassi's help we called him egoistic..now we want him to do everything..actually speaking i think they will show armaan winning cosmos in the end!Tongue

Vishy Anand Senior Member
Vishy Anand
Vishy Anand

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a4j4ever

Originally posted by Vishy Anand

oh its a great opinion..when armaan wanted to do things by himself and refused jassi's help we called him egoistic..now we want him to do everything..actually speaking i think they will show armaan winning cosmos in the end!Tongue

I never called Armaan egoistic or perhaps you are talking about the poll results. 
priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by No Angel

Nither Armaan Nor Jassi!!!!!!!!!!!

It's JandA!!!!!!!!!!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed

arre yehi toh main keh rahi hoon..EmbarrassedLOL

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Apurva

I guess for a change armaan. Its really weird that ur wife does all effort and the husband just take it. Why only jassi jaissi koi nahi why not armaan jaisa koi nahi. why armaan is showed so stupid and incapable of doing things. i really dont understand.   

Good point.  First off, I think that in an effort to get back to the original JJKN, they are showing Jassi as being the one to get Armaan out of trouble.  In the initial days of JJKN, Armaan would get himself into doodoo and Jassi would bail him out.  For some reason it made sense then.  We expected it. 

Now, I feel that Armaan has progressed from those days and that this would be one battle that he would want to fight himself.  Yet, Jassi somehow took over.   It doesn't make sense after all that babble that Tony and Deeya have given Armaan to spew about this being his battle, Jassi seems to be taking charge.  It is terrible that they don't work together rather work independently in secrecy.  The last time I remember...my mom told me that my husband and I are a team and that we should work together.

Having said all that, I am enjoying the fact that we are going back to the basics with JJKN.  I am now going to return my brains to my doorstep.

TongueTongue
momogrl21 IF-Rockerz
momogrl21
momogrl21

Posted: 17 March 2006 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by priyaaa

why are the options only jassi and armaan? Confused

you are failing to consider that JandA count as one person alsoooo Wink

perfect answer!ClapEmbarrassed

Go to top