Poll

Who should have defeated Aryan to get back Gulmohar?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vishy Anand thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: a4j4ever

oh its a great opinion..when armaan wanted to do things by himself and refused jassi's help we called him egoistic..now we want him to do everything..actually speaking i think they will show armaan winning cosmos in the end!😛

I never called Armaan egoistic or perhaps you are talking about the poll results. 
priyaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: No Angel

Nither Armaan Nor Jassi!!!!!!!!!!!

It's JandA!!!!!!!!!!!! 😳 😳

arre yehi toh main keh rahi hoon..😳😆

jprasad thumbnail
Originally posted by: Apurva

I guess for a change armaan. Its really weird that ur wife does all effort and the husband just take it. Why only jassi jaissi koi nahi why not armaan jaisa koi nahi. why armaan is showed so stupid and incapable of doing things. i really dont understand.   

Good point.  First off, I think that in an effort to get back to the original JJKN, they are showing Jassi as being the one to get Armaan out of trouble.  In the initial days of JJKN, Armaan would get himself into doodoo and Jassi would bail him out.  For some reason it made sense then.  We expected it. 

Now, I feel that Armaan has progressed from those days and that this would be one battle that he would want to fight himself.  Yet, Jassi somehow took over.   It doesn't make sense after all that babble that Tony and Deeya have given Armaan to spew about this being his battle, Jassi seems to be taking charge.  It is terrible that they don't work together rather work independently in secrecy.  The last time I remember...my mom told me that my husband and I are a team and that we should work together.

Having said all that, I am enjoying the fact that we are going back to the basics with JJKN.  I am now going to return my brains to my doorstep.

😛😛
momogrl21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyaaa

why are the options only jassi and armaan? 😕

you are failing to consider that JandA count as one person alsoooo 😉

perfect answer!👏😳

Sharmii thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vishy Anand

I never called Armaan egoistic or perhaps you are talking about the poll results. 

oh dear not you..that was the geneeral opinion!😆

Sharmii thumbnail

Originally posted by: jprasad

Good point.  First off, I think that in an effort to get back to the original JJKN, they are showing Jassi as being the one to get Armaan out of trouble.  In the initial days of JJKN, Armaan would get himself into doodoo and Jassi would bail him out.  For some reason it made sense then.  We expected it. 

Now, I feel that Armaan has progressed from those days and that this would be one battle that he would want to fight himself.  Yet, Jassi somehow took over.   It doesn't make sense after all that babble that Tony and Deeya have given Armaan to spew about this being his battle, Jassi seems to be taking charge.  It is terrible that they don't work together rather work independently in secrecy.  The last time I remember...my mom told me that my husband and I are a team and that we should work together.

Having said all that, I am enjoying the fact that we are going back to the basics with JJKN.  I am now going to return my brains to my doorstep.

😛😛

jassi jaissi koi nahin!😛

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well I had the same doubt but then i thought abt the episode which ended with shuili breaking all things and angry and jassi looking back in shock.
Now thinking abt that incident,if shuili had been let go,she would have actually done what she is faking now .She would have actually thrown out arman and done all these things but maybe jassi saw her breaking tings and wanted to keep in her plan so that she wouldnt cause any damage
but maybe she came to know her loving arman only now in the holi bash and she was indeed shocked .So me thinks that she did it so that shuili would not turn negative and spoil things .
Also as buffie said...maybe if arman had taken part and won then GM would be destroyed and it would have been a loss loss situation on both sides ......Also I dont think arman is going to withdraw from cosmos fashion week
lets see if whati am thinking is true
fading_smiles thumbnail
without jassi, gulmohar is nothing..without armaan gulmohar is nothing. the answer is..drum roll please...C) JANDA!