TOI: Asiya Kazi' secret

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

Aasiya Kazi's secret!

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Dec 11, 2011, 12.00AM IST
Aasiya Kazi and Shakeb Syed
The actress has been in a serious relationship for over two years now, finds Neha Maheshwri 

Actress Aasiya Kazi, who catapulted to fame as the subdued-turned-strong-willed Santo in Bandini, is in love. Currently seen in Imagine TV's Dharampatni, she is in a steady relationship since over two years now. 

Kazi fell in love with Shakeb Syed during Bandini, where the latter worked as the production head. They are serious about their relationship and apparently have also informed their families of this. According to a source close to the actress, "They have been dating sinceBandini and the two are inseparable. Shakeb had helped a rather naive Aasiya while she was taking her baby steps in the glamour industry. 

There has been no looking back ever since. The two are often seen hanging out together when the actress is not shooting. While Shakeb's family has accepted her, Aasiya is facing some trouble from her side as not all of her family members approve of this relationship. " When contacted Aasiya said, "The news isn't true. We just did one show together and I don't even know about his whereabouts." Shakeb too refuted the buzz, "No, it's not true. I did Bandini with her and that's about it." Well, the chemistry is evident in the picture. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

zinebnoudent4uhina91-Ramya-Marvel-freakFangirl_Annieanitarani_Bidzie_pyar-ishk

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing

OMG this freaking article has resurfaced from the the dead after almost two years Sleepy. Now they acted a new twist her family doesn't approve, now that's rich

Aasiya don't bother saying isn't true cause these media people will never leave it.

The pic is more then year or old and Shakeb take's pics with all that's part of Balaji gosh there is so many pics with him and the girls in pkyek LOL

Edited by pyar-ishk - 10 December 2011 at 12:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anitarani

_Bidzie_ IF-Stunnerz
_Bidzie_
_Bidzie_

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
For a moment, I was surprised. After reading Rani's comments, I know it's rubbish. I wonder why this media is after the actors regarding their relationship status. Leave them alone naa. Harshad bechara waise hi tortured ho chuka hai, now Aasiya?!?! SleepySleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anitarani

Marvel-freak IF-Dazzler
Marvel-freak
Marvel-freak

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
If it was true, i think it would have come out by now! I mean keeping a secret like that for 2 years is a long time lol
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Bidz all from the bandini knows about this article and every time the media ask her like that she said she doesn't talk about her personal life.

I don't why all of certain we're getting all these article on the leads. Two on HC and one claiming he's expensive and now on AK love life LOL

@ Sheila

Yes two years is a long time and the funny thing the article is the same except the part about her family ROFL

Edited by pyar-ishk - 10 December 2011 at 12:43pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anitarani_Bidzie_

Marvel-freak IF-Dazzler
Marvel-freak
Marvel-freak

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Well looks like the relationship has progressed only problem the couple still seem to be in deniel LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khajjuKhatamKahani_Bidzie_

KhatamKahani IF-Sizzlerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Well, at least our lead are in the "news."  So many articles with their names lately.

ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaranipyar-ishk

_Bidzie_ IF-Stunnerz
_Bidzie_
_Bidzie_

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
See they are so famous. *takes pride* LOL
LOL

Go to top