India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

zee awards!!!!!!!!!!1

bxbabygrl4u2nv Senior Member
bxbabygrl4u2nv
bxbabygrl4u2nv

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 5:27pm | IP Logged

Clapwhu saw da awards??dey were so hot!!my boo john abraham looked sexii as everWink.i was realli glad dat rani won best actress cuz preity stole her award las yeaLOL.n as obvius hotty shahrukh stole the stage wit his brilliant dance n won da best actor award.yayyClap

lilly Senior Member
lilly
lilly

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 6:24pm | IP Logged

Well, did see the show, glad it's over no offense, but Zee had done such heavy publicity that it seems that besides the award there was nothing more, glad TD will be back

Juhi  Chawla looked very pretty and did a decent job with Karan Johar  also sang very well . King Khan as always manages to steal  the show , but I just cant stand the constant smoking ( sorry for being so blunt) , watch out SRK smoking is dangerous for health,besides bad influence for youth who may find it a cool habit.

Rani had looked much pretty in filmfare awards, for some reason the kurta did not fit her well. And do the stars know from before that  they have won, Ash made a  appearance

Big B and his entourage including his buddies Amar  Singh and Anil Ambani were missing ( Last year they were snubbed and did not get the best seats)

I think John Abraham is handsome but for some reason he appears unkempt, would make him look much handsome if he wore a suit .Well have you noticed Rekha (she missed her father's funeral) and S.Thakre  never miss any award functions.

sarina_202 Senior Member
sarina_202
sarina_202

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
i loved it! i've never seen desi awards before..so i really enjoyed it..i loved the paki comedian..he was great...
Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 2:48am | IP Logged
yehh dey were guudd but hrithik won't there Cry
IMAN IF-Dazzler
IMAN
IMAN

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 2:50am | IP Logged

yeah the awards was too good and i love Juhi and Karan's hosting and Omer Sharif was  so funny and i love  it when they sang the song "mere desh mein mehmanon ko baghvan kaha jata hai,wo yehi ko ho jata hai jo kahin se bi ata hai" and "tere desh ko maine dekha,tere desh ko maine mana,jane kyoun yeh lagta hai mujhko jana pehchana,yahan pe wohi sham hai wohi savera,aisa hi desh hai mera jaisa desh hai tera" with pakistani actress Reema and pakistani actor Humayun Saeed.It was just too good and karan and juhi were gr88 and i love it when Karan said "India ho ya Pakistan,sab se bada SHAH RUKH KHAN" LOL

Iman

dkdisha Senior Member
dkdisha
dkdisha

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 2:58am | IP Logged

hi i seen them they were great. srk was too good and that paki comeidan omar shariff was too funny. preity was good. as well with akshay kumar

Jessi

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Clapthank god rani won the award yeah Juhi and Karan were doing fabulous and of course noone except Sharu Khan could have won the award of course because Veer Zaara was just too good!! LOL The show was wicked!!Clap
.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 3:22am | IP Logged

Over here the Etisalat people played mischief. There was complete black out in Zee Cinema, Zee music and Zee news channels only zee was working . When I called up they told me that there is some technical problem mam, we are rectifying it. Till 11.30 it was not done. CryCry. I really missed the show. My neighbour was telling me that these people did it purposely Confusedsince it was not held in Dubai this year, and since only these 3 channels were there was complete black out even I felt something fishy.

But in a way it was a blessing in disguise since I got to watch the Femina Miss India show in sony which was rocking. And plus I did not have to increase my BP getting all hyper about recording the show and losing sleep over it. But I missed watching SRK. CryCry.

And Lilly I fully agree with ur post. So very right you are and thanks for the info too. One of my freind from yahoo also gave me some info and told it was a good show. Maybe will get to watch it later sometime.Confused

Cheers

Lata

Go to top