Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjali.nair thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: ReXLoVeR

😕IM TELLIN U PPL!!!! MEN WIT LONGGG HAIRR ALWAYSS R LIIKED THE MOSTT!! LIIKE QAZII, JOHN ABRAHAM.....NOW ANUJ??? GOSHH.. GOTTA VOTE ON PERFORMANCES.. NOT HAIR!!

and many contestants get votes because they look cute or smile cute. i think votes should be based on performance not on how handsome one is.
nibbler thumbnail
well ya anjali we all tell that thing but when it comes to reality it never happens.....even i myself say monali is so sweet and beautiful..so she should get votes.......
anjali.nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: prayas

well ya anjali we all tell that thing but when it comes to reality it never happens.....even i myself say monali is so sweet and beautiful..so she should get votes.......

because each one has it's own mind. so what is right to me could be wrong to you.

i mean i will think performnace should be the criteria someone else thinks the contestant should dance well, look cute and so on.

humanbeings are complex characters😉. if all of us thought alike then world would be a boring place to live in where everyone agrees with each other.
nibbler thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjali.Nair

because each one has it's own mind. so what is right to me could be wrong to you.

i mean i will think performnace should be the criteria someone else thinks the contestant should dance well, look cute and so on.

humanbeings are complex characters😉. if all of us thought alike then world would be a boring place to live in where everyone agrees with each other.

that 1 is soooooooo true........😃
sadaf84 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OK RELAX GUYS...i m not anuj fan ..i m 100% amey's fan but please stop insulting anuj now..it was not hiz fault if he got more votez......plz show sum respect...learn sumthing from amey if u guyz r truly hiz fanz ...Edited by sadaf84 - 18 years ago