Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Dil Jo Na Keh Saka:Fan-Fic(Part 42,Pg 52) (Page 6)

sweet honey Goldie
sweet honey
sweet honey

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
amazing Tongue

Anam Ali Coolbie
Anam Ali
Anam Ali

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
continue soon its great Big smile
~Angel~ Goldie
~Angel~
~Angel~

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL greatttttt jobbbbb
Clap Clap Clap
amneetkaur_24 IF-Dazzler
amneetkaur_24
amneetkaur_24

Posted: 19 March 2006 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Great part! i luv the way angad flirts with kripa! its halarious and cute!!! Cont. soon!
insia12 IF-Rockerz
insia12
insia12

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Amazing!!!!!!cont soon Clap
sweetz_gurl Senior Member
sweetz_gurl
sweetz_gurl

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Part 4

M:ANgad bura nahi hai..he is a nice guy but aik bohut buri adat hai ke woh larkiyon ke sath flirter hai..

K:Its ok..mein use dekhte hi samajh gayi thi...Bigara hua hai bas..

M:yeah u r right..

They both laugh at this.The signal turns red and Angad's and Kripa's car zooms.They both start racing with each other.Sometime Kripa's car go ahead and sometimes Angad's.At last Kripa over take her car and zooms from there.Angad was shocked that how come this idea didn't hit him.

A(winks at Josh):Smart Girl!

J:Pagal ho gaya hai kya..

A(mumbering):lagta to yehi hai..

J:What?

A:huh..please let me drive the car in peace.

At Kripa's sight,They finally reached Mishti's place and they says their goodbyes to each other.Then Kripa leaves to her house.When She reached her house,she head inside and sees her mother standing doing some work.Kripa runs to her and hugs her from behind.

G:Aray aa gayi tu..kaisa raha pehla din..

K:bohut acha..

G:jao fresh ho jao mein tumhare liye khana lagati hon..

K:no mom mann nahi hai...i m really tired..

G:theek hai..

Kripa kisses her mother on her cheek and leaves to her room.She enters her room and throws herself on the bed tiredly from the morning.

At Khanna House,we see Angad walking to his rom whistling.He enters his room and throws her yellow jacket on bed and sits on his bed.He makes a call on his cell to Prithvi.

A:Hey Prithvi..

P:yes Angad..

A:yaar woh..Kripa ko roses pasand hain na?

P:haan..

A:aur ose aik larke mein kya pasand hai..

P:Someone Special...woh chahti hai ke jis se woh pyaar kare os se kahi zayada koi os se pyaar kare...

A:And?

P:aisa larka hona chahiye jo os ki feelings ko samjhe na ke khele..

A:hey tana mat maro..

P:to kya karon Angad...mujhe ghar aa ker realize hua ke ye sab galat hai mein apni dost ke sath galat ker raha hon..

A:Hey c'mon hum dono mein deal hua tha ke hum os ki feelings ko ich mein nahi laye ge..

P:Per ye tumhara natak kab tak chalne wala hai..

A:Prithvi baataya to tha..Seven dayz..Only Seven dayz..

P:it will be only for u but not for others..

A:tu meri side per hai ya kisi aur ki..

P:ofcourse teri per ager tu galat hai to..

A:theek hai mein samajh gaya...chalo mein ab phone rakhta hon..meri Sunaina ke sath date hai..

P:tu kabhi nahi sudhrega..

Saying this they both put the phone off.Then we see Kripa layng on her bed sleeping peacefully ,Angad on the other hand is on date with Sunaina.

Day One!!!

Next Morning,Kripa was getting ready.She was wearing a white colour salwar kameez with red flowers on it.She slip some bangles in her hand and a small silver pendant which was hided with her dupatta.She quickly goes to her car and drove to the college.

At College,when she entered the main gate.She saw Angad standing far away from her but was starring at her.She continued walking as Angad picked up the Roses from the table and walked towards her.Angad was wearing a hig neck sweater which was fitted with his body.Angad came close to her while Kripa kept walking beside him.Angad holds her dupatta to stop her.

K(shockeD):ye..ye kya bathameezi hai..

A:woh..tumhe rukne ke liye..

ANgad leave her dupatta.

A:well these flowers for u...

K:Well jahan tak mujhe pata hai na hi aaj valentine hai na hi rose day aur na hi koi khas ocassion to ye flowers kis liye..

A:tum jab jab mere samne ati ho woh din mere liye koi ocassion se kam nahi hota..

Kripa's heart skipped when she heard those words from him.Kripa takes the flowers from him trying not to smile.She was about to go when Angad again holds her dupatta to stop her but this time Kripa doesn't turned to face him.

A:aik baat to baatana bhool hi gaya..

He comes close to her ear and whispers.

A(in a low voice):u r looking extremely beautiful..

Kripa feels shy but tried to not to.

A:Aur hum dono ki pasand kitni milti hai na...tumhe bhi white pasand hai mujhe bhi..

ANgad leaves her dupatta and Kripa quickly start walking from there.Angad also didn't know what he said to Kripa as according to his plan he was going to say something else but said something else.

When the college time finishes,Kripa was heading towards her car when someone taps Kripa's shoulder.Kripa turns around to Angad there.

K:tum?

A:haan kyon koi aur lag raha hon kya..

K:nahi woh..

A:ssssssshhhhhhhh...mein tum se kuch aur kehne aya hon...i think tum achi larki ho...aur mein bhi bura nahi hon bas woh aik adat u know what i mean but its a normal thing..college mein to har koi aisa karta hai hi...

K:to?

A:can't we be friends..

K:Sure...

They both shake hands.

K:well i have to go..bye

A:wait..

K:yeah..

A:woh tum mera cell no. to le lo afterall now we are friends..

K:oh sure..

They both exchange their cell numbers.

K:ok so bye..

A:bye.

Kripa leaves as Angd thinks why is he doing this with her.She is such a sincere girl.But then he shook off this thought from his mind and goes to his home.Kripa enters her home smiling and without saying to someone anything she leaves to her room.she kept smiling while she changes into other comfy clothes.Just then her smile fades away.

To be Continued

Sweetz Gurl

Edited by sweetz_gurl - 20 March 2006 at 6:08am
insia12 IF-Rockerz
insia12
insia12

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Aww such a lovley part cont soon!!!!!!!! Embarrassed n i bet u Angad will realize his feeling 4 krips soon!!!!!
sweetz_gurl Senior Member
sweetz_gurl
sweetz_gurl

Posted: 20 March 2006 at 7:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by me_iq

Aww such a lovley part cont soon!!!!!!!! Embarrassed n i bet u Angad will realize his feeling 4 krips soon!!!!!

hey don't bet me...because i myself knowLOLbut whats new in thisLOLin every fanfics Angad alwasy realize his love for KripaLOL

Go to top