Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nabz8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
a very sweet n cute part!!! do cont. soon, yay!!! angad's falling for kripa!!!
Pooja922 thumbnail
hey continue soonn great part!! πŸ˜‰
sweetz_gurl thumbnail
Part 9

She folds her chart and closes her books and place them at her table.She picks up all those Papers and puts them in between a book while Angad also does the same and hold them together.

A:Ready?

K:haan chalo..

They leaves to a restaurant and eats their lunch and dinner together.Angad was forgetting that this was all a part of his challenge.They both drives to a near restaurant and enters inside.They orders their food when Kripa and Angad at the same time reaches for the spoon which was places in between.Their hands were on each other while their eyes stucked into each other.Their eyes locked,the world was like stop for them as they saw into each others eyes.The more shocking was ANGAD WAS LOOKING INTO KRIPA"S EYES PASSIONATELY NOT WITH HIS CHALLENGER SIDE!!!In the mean time a waiter was passing with a juice in a tray in his hand when his tray slips from his hand and the juice splashes on Kripa.Kripa and Angad gets out of their trance and looks at the waiter.

A(Angrily):What is this!!!

W:Sorry Sir!

A:What sorry--

K(Interrupts):Its ok Angad..You can go!!

The waiter leaves.

K:Mein washroom se ho ati hon..

A:Theek hai..i m waiting..

Kripa leaves to the washroom.She quickly cleans her dress where the juice was splashed.when Kripa was done,She comes out and bumps into someone and was about to fall when the same person holds her and he was none other than Angad!!Kripa's eyes were tightly shut.She slowly opens her eyes and sees a lost Angad.Their eyes again locks into each other.A lady was about to enter the washroom when she sees both of them and clears her throat.

A Lady:Ahem ahem..

Angad and Kripa quickly comes out of their world and feel little embarass.

A:uhh Sorry!!

K:Thanx..

They don't know what they were saying but to utter again a word they quitely walked towards their table.Their food was also arrived and they were damn hungry.Without saying anything,they start eating.Mean while,they would glance each other and when they see the other is also seeing then they would quickly takes their eyes on the food.After dinner,they both went outside.Kripa manage to say something.

K:Uh Thanx for the lovely dinner..

A:My Pleasure..

K:chalein..

A:yeah come lets go..

They both drive to Kripa's house with a complete silence.They were both dreaming about each other and were lost in their own world.Finally Kripa reached her house.

K:Uhh thanx..

A:For what?

Kripa don't know what to say.

K:Uhh just..just for nothing..

Saying that she runs to her room.While Angad smiles to himself and drives to his house.He was really forgetting the challenge.On the other hand Kripa quickly runs to her room and locks it.She breaths heavily and smiles.She herself don't know what she was feeling for Angad.She runs to her bed and lays.She keeps on thinking about him.

K(thinking):Yeh mujhe kya ho raha hai...mein Angad ke liye aise feel kyon ker rahi hon.....Kya mein...nahi aisa kaise ho sakta hai..

While Kripa was thinking this,Angad on the other hand enetrs his house smiling.Naina and Kartick were shocked to see him like this.

N:Angad..kya hua itna muskara kyon rahe ho..

A:huh!!oh hi..uhhh mein ghar kab pohoncha..

He start thinking when he reached home while Kartick and Naina were confused at his behaviour.Angad just leaves to his room while making a face like he was thinking.Angad enters his room and locks it.

A:Phew!!Shuker hai..aaj to bach gaya warna itne sare sawalo ke jawab dene parte..

He runs to his bed and lays.He start thinking about Kripa's first day in college and then today when she fell into his arms and her eyes were tightly shut.Just that imagination maked Angad smile.He kept on thinking that why he was thinking all this.

A(thinking):Kahi mujhe Kripa se Pyaar to nahi ho gaya!!!

He keeps on thinking while Kripa was also thinking the same.She can't sleep just because of Angad's flashes in her mind.Whenever she close her eyes only Angad's face comes infront of her.

K:Kya mein Angad se Py--

Interrupted by Someone:Haan tum mujh se Pyaar karti ho..

Kripa was shocked and turned around to see Angad.

K(in a low voice):ANGAD!!

A:haan mein...hairaan hone ki zaroorat nahi...

Kripa goes near to him.

K:ANgad tum yahan kaise aye..koi dekh le ga to..

Angad puts his finger on her lips.

A:ssshhhh Do Pyaar karne walon ko koi milne se nahi rok sakta..

Kripa was even more shocked.

A:Kyon Kripa?Kya tum mujh se pyaar nahi karti...Do u not love me?

K:woh...woh..

Kripa don't want any eye contact thats why she was looking at the ground.

A(Angrily):Woh woh kya..meri Ankhon mein dekho aur kaho..

Kripa looks into his angry eyes.

K:Angad........I..Love You..

Angad was still for a while then he just hugs her.

A:I love u too..

They both hugs each other while We see Kripa's face and then when Kripa looks up,she sees no one there.Kripa was shocked and blushes.She quickly runs to the bed and sleeps.

Day FIVE!!

Next Morning,Kripa was still sleeping as today she has to go to college for her classes.Kripa slowly opens her eyes and looks at the clock.In the mean time,her eyes opens wider and she runs to the washroom to take a shower.She quickly comes out and takes out a long red fitted skirt and a white top.Kripa her hairs up in a pony while few strands of her hairs comes out.She wears red earings touching her bare shoulder.She applies a little light red gloss and quickly grabs her Cansyment and some books and head downstairs.

K:Good Morning Mom!!

G:Good Morning...Aray kaha chali breakfast to karti jao..dekho to meri beti kitni patli ho gayi hai..tum roz breakfast ke bina chali jati ho..

K:Mom Doctor banna asaan nahi hai..

G:pata hai pata hai..lekin kam se kam apni sehat ak to khayal rakho...Khana tum waqt per to khati nahi ho aur banne chali ho doctor..

K:Mom jab mein doctor ban jaon gi tab ji bhar ker jo khilana hai khila deina filhaal mein ja rahi hon bye..

G:Lekin..

But before she can say abything else Kripa left.She quickly drives to her college.While Angad reached there already when Prithvi coes to him.

P:Hi Buddy..

A:Oh Hi..

P:Well kal tum kaha the..mein sara din tumhara cell per phone ker ke thak gaya..

A:oops sorry woh mein Kripa ke ghar per tha Cansyment ke liye to shayed phone off ker diya ho meine..

Prithvi was very jealous after hearing this when They both see Kripa entering the college.Prithvi was about to say something to Angad when he started walking towards Kripa.Prithvi was even more jealous.

A:Hi Kripa..

K:Oh Hi...c'mon we'r getting late..for classes..

A:GOD..I HATE COLLEGE..

While he was saying Kripa drags ANagd to the class.Prithvi was about to talk with Kripa when he sees Kripa dragging him in the class.He was also disappointed from Kripa and then left to his friends.At lunch time,Kripa and Angad were going to the canteen.

P:Kripa mujhe tum se kuch baat karni hai..

K:Haan kaho..

P:Yahan nahi..chalo mere sath..

He holds Kripa from her Hand and takes her where no one was there.Angad also follows but hides in behind a pillar.

K:Kaho Prithvi kya baat hai..

P:Kripa mein tumhe kitne dino se dekh raha hon..tum mujh se baat kyon nahi karti ho..baat to door tum meri taraf dekhti bhi nahi..

K:Prithvi aisi koi baat nahi hai..

P(Sadly):Aisi hi baat hai jab se tum Angad se mili ho tab se tum mujh jaise bhool hi gayi ho..

K:I m Sorry Prithvi..mera matlab tumhe hurt karne ke liye nahi tha...I m soo sorry..!!

P:Its ok..

Kripa hugs Prithvi while Angad's blood start boiling.They both apart.

K:Now please Smile!!!

Prithvi smiles..

P:Chalo canteen chalte hain bohut bhook lagi hai..

K:theek hai chalo..

They both start walking when Angad holds Kripa's arm and puts his hand on Kripa's mouth so she won't scream.She pulls her towards him to face him.

K:TUM!!!

A(Angrily):SSSSHHHHHH

K(In a low voice):Angad..ye sab?

A:Kya lagti ho tum meri...haan kya lagti ho...din raat mere khayalon per chayi rehti ho...

Kripa was confused.

A:Why don't u understand damn it..that i love u..

Kripa was shocked...

A:Yes!!Yes i love u..

Kripa didn't replied to him but just blushes and runs away from him.Angad was left clueless that why she ran from here.Did she not love me or what else?

To Be Continued..

Sweetz Gurl Edited by sweetz_gurl - 18 years ago
kashish805 thumbnail
It was very cute 😳 plzcont. as son as possible.
Kashish πŸ˜›
cute_angle92 thumbnail
It was awsome and also very cute 😳
Cute Angle πŸ˜ƒ
amneetkaur_24 thumbnail
That was an awesome part! Cont soon!
blah_blah thumbnail
brilliant part!! very cute πŸ˜‰ 😳
sweetz_gurl thumbnail
Part 10

Kripa didn't replied to him but just blushes and runs away from him.Angad was left clueless that why she ran from here.Did she not love me or what else?

Kripa runs from there away and all of a sudden the bell rings and she head towards her class.When she enter her class,the first thing she saw was Angad starring at her and only one seat which was beside Angad.Kripa quietly goes to her seat and sits.The teacher comes in the class and start explaining them while Angad's eyes were only on Kripa and Kripa was getting irritated.Their both concentration was not in the explaination of the Sir but was thinking about each other.The Sir sees them,Angad looking at Kripa and Kripa's face down at her book.Sir goes to them.

S:Angad..!!

Angad quickly sits properly.

S:So what should we do if a heart attacked person's heart is not beating so how we should try to pump hi heart.Tell me the whole process..

Angad was quiet because he doesn't know the answer because he didn't listened to him.

S:Kripa u..do u know the answer..

Kripa was also clueless about it.

S:i think u both may leave the class right now...

K:Sir i m--

S:No excuses Kripa..the door is there u both can go..

Kripa grabs her notebooks and went outside while ANgad also follows her.Kripa was walking very fast towards her car when Angad comes running to her.

A(still walking):Kripa..Kripa wait...i m sorry...it was my fault...tumhe meri waja se class se bahar nikala gaya i m reall sorry..

Kripa kept walking.

K:Angad its ok..

Kripa was about to open her car's door when Angad grabbed her arm.

A:Kripa!!u haven't gave the answer yet..

K(trying to ignore the eye contact):what answer?

A:look into my eyes..

K:ANgad leave me...i have to go...this is not the right time....

A:So what...i want the answer of my confession of love...

Kripa just pushes him and gets into her car and drives off while Angad smiles evilly.Kripa goes home an dhead inside.

K:Hi Mom..

G:Hi beta..chalo jaldi se fresh ho jao mein khana laga deti hon..aaj tumhare papa bhi kaam se jaldi aa gaye..

K:Really!!

G:Haan..

K:mom aap khana lagayiye mein abhi ayi..

Kripa runs to her bed and freshen ups.She quickly changes her clothes to more confort clothes and head downstairs to the dinning table.

K:Hi Papa!!

Kripa runs to him.

S:Hi..how is my sweet Angel..

K:Perfect!!

Kripa sits beside her Father and starts eating.In the mean time,her cell rings.She picks it up.

K(on cell):Hello..

A:Kripa u haven't answered my love..

K(loudly):Tum

Surybhaan looks at her.

K(in a low voice):I don't want to talk to u now...

Saying that she puts off the call and start eating while Surybhaan cleans her throat.

S:Uhh Kripa...Mujhe aur Gayatri ko tum se kuch baat karni thi..

K:Haan kehiye..

G:Beta tere liye rishta aya hai...aur--

K(interrupts):OK..ho gayi aap ki baat...ab mera answer bhi sun lijiye ke mujhe shaadi abhi nahi karni..

S:Theek hai jaisa tum kaho..

G(furiously):jaise tum kaho??aap theek to hain na surybhaan...Aap hi ne is larki ko bigadh rakha hai..

S:Ager Kripa shaadi karne ke liye taiyaar nahi to hum kyon ose force ker rahe hain..

G:Lekin..

K:Mama aap ki beti doctor banna chahti hai aur doctors ki parhai itni asaan nahi hoti..

G:Theek hain....lekin beta mujhe har waqt teri fikar lagi rehti hai..

K:Mama..aap tension mat lijiye..dekhna aap ki beti ki shaadi bohut hi handsome aur khushnaseeb insaan se hogi..

Saying that the three of them laughs and Kripa finishes her food and head upstairs.Kripa now thinks about what Angad was saying.She don't know what to say him or not.She lays on her bed and closes her eyes.She fell asleep because of tiredness.

Day Six!!!!

Next Morning,Kripa gets up and head towards the bathroom to take a shower.She comes out after some time and don't feel like going to college.As today was not a important lecture.She knows that if she went to college then Angad will irritate her to answer him.She sits on her bed and her cell rings.SHe picks it uo thinking Angad.

K(on cell):Now what do u want?

M:What happen..this is Mishti..

K:Oh Mishti sorry i thought that it was someone else..

M:Hmm so where r u..i mean tum college nahi ayi..i was waiting..

K:Woh Mishti aaj mera dil nahi ker raha ane ko..kyon ke aaj koi important lecture bhi nahi hai..

M:Ok..then i m coming to ur house..

K:Really?

M:yeah..then we will go somewhere what say?

K:ok..Bye

Mishti puts off the phone and we see Angad and Mishti thumbing each other best of luck.Mishti goes to Kripa's house and knocks on her house door.Kripa opens the door.

K:Oh hi Mishti..come in..

She lets her come in and leads her to her room.

K:well this is my room..

M:this is beautiful..

K:thanx.

M:Ok so get ready..

K:what..why?

M:Kripa..c'mon lets go somewhere..i don't feel like sitting at the same place..

K:but where?

M:C'mon how about shopping..because i want to do some shopping for bhai and mom..

K:ok..i'll get ready..

Kripa quickly gets ready and they goes for shopping.They stop at a mall in separate cars.They both gets out of their car when they see someone at the top of the building of mall.

K:Hey Mishti..look at him..

M:where?

K:there at the top..

M:Oh my God..is that Angad..

K:yeah i think so..

A(Yells from the top):Kripa r u not going to answer my confession?

K(embarassly yells):Angad come down..don't make a scene...

A(yells again):Kripa just tell me what m asking..Do u Love me or not..

K(Yells):Angad the people are looking at us...Just come down..

A(Yells):Ok if u will not tell the answer then i will come down straightly by jumping from here..

K(yells again):Noo...Doon't do that..

M:Kripa just say it..he can die...he is going crazy..

K:Mishti i can't...u see..he is mad..

A(Yells):So what have u decided....I can't die day by day by not listening the answer so its better that to die just one time..

K(Yells):Angad please i beg u..please come down.....

A(Yells):No..I won't come down..

K(Yells angrily):Ok...then just stuck there ur entire life just asking me that..and now i m also not going to say anything...welll now i m going to shopping inside the mall..if want then u can sure die..i'll not force u to come down.....Go ahead its not my place...SHe moves and goes inside.

A(To himself):God...My Trick attacked on me....This girl is so stubborn..

On the other hand Kripa and Mishti who were shopping,hears Angad's screaming voice.

A:Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Kripa and Mishti ran outside and so the people.When they went outside,there was no one.Kripa and Mishti looked around but found no one.All of a sudden a voice comes.

A Voice:Mar Jaava Jaava

Mishti and Kripa turns around and saw Angad.

A:Mar Jaava Mit Jaava Mar Jaava     (Angad comes from Behind)
Mar Jaava Mit Jaava Mar Jaava

Ishq Mein Dil Kya Jaan Bhi Naam Tere Kar Jaava
Mar Jaava Jaava
Mar Jaava Mit Jaava Mar Jaava      (He dances with other Boys)

Mar Jaava Jaava

Ho Ban Gaya Tera Main Chand Mulakaato Mein
Tu Hi Samaayi Hain Mere Khayalato Mein
Pher Nigaahein Na Apne Deewane Se
Haar Na Maanunga Main Dil Aazmaane Se
Teri Mohabbat Aur Nasha
Mainu Bada Tarsawa
Mar Jaava Jaava

Mar Jaava Mit Jaava Mar Jaava     (Kripa who also wants to say her feelings remain quiet)
Mar Jaava Jaava

K:Rabba Mere Rabba Mera Dil Dhadkaaye Tu
Mere Ishaare Kyon Samajh Na Paaye Tu    (Finally Kripa start singing and walks around Angad)
Tere Zidd Ke Aage Toh Haari Main Haari Main
Jaan Gayi Yaara Teri Bekaraari Mein
Sun Dildaara Maine Toh Chun Li Teri Ravan
Mar Jaava Jaava

Mar Jaava Jaava

A:Mar Jaava Mit Jaava Mar Jaava
Mar Jaava Mit Jaava Mar Jaava....     (They both Hug each other)

The song ends while they both were hugging.In the mean time,Prithvi was passing by who saw the rush and head towards the rush and saw ANgad and Kirpa hugging each other and the people cheering for them.He gets furious and grabs Angad by her arm and takes tim to his car.

A:Prithvi ye sab..

P:Angad tum apna challenge pura ker rahe the ya tum sach mein Kripa ko chahne lage ho..

Angad remain quiet.

P:Angad humne dono ne decide kiya tha ke tumhare liye Kripa ke liye koi feelings nahi honi chahiye..right..

Angad was still quiet.

P:Angad aaj tumhare 6 din pura hote hain...kal hi tumhara challenge khatam hoga right....os ke baad mein tumhe Kripa ke saath bardasht nahi karonga...

A(seriously but sad):Theek hai..kal Kripa mujhe I Love You bole gi...tum kal mere ghar aa jana..

P:Ok..

ANgad gets out of his car and start walking on the streets.He thinking that what if Kripa will know the truth..what she will do with him.He has done wronge to her.He has played with her feelings.He was just worried about the coming days which will bring just pain.He don't know why he was thinking all this.

To Be Continued..

(Song from the movie Aashig Banaya Aapne,Mar Jaava Mit Jaava)
Song Link:

Preview:The days of Hateness for Angad from Kripa.
Keep Reading

Sweetz Gurl  Edited by sweetz_gurl - 18 years ago
amneetkaur_24 thumbnail
Awesome part! Loved the whole mall scene!!! 😳 Cont. soon!
Sour Skittles thumbnail
im felin soo bad4 kriipa!!cant wait cont soon
himani