Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Dil Jo Na Keh Saka:Fan-Fic(Part 42,Pg 52) (Page 50)

insia12 IF-Rockerz
insia12
insia12

Posted: 12 April 2007 at 7:10am | IP Logged
awww tht was awsome

Mehandikhan Goldie
Mehandikhan
Mehandikhan

Posted: 12 April 2007 at 7:57am | IP Logged
awesome part plz cont soon. Clap
sidra01 IF-Dazzler
sidra01
sidra01

Posted: 12 April 2007 at 8:06am | IP Logged
aamzing and awwsome
ice _girl IF-Dazzler
ice _girl
ice _girl

Posted: 12 April 2007 at 9:04am | IP Logged
hope dey get bak 2gether
monikaseth IF-Sizzlerz
monikaseth
monikaseth

Posted: 12 April 2007 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Clap awesome Clap Clap
angel_tia Goldie
angel_tia
angel_tia

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 12:38am | IP Logged
u kno wat
this is awsumm
i luvvd it!!!!!!!!!!i jus read the whole thing!
popgirl Goldie
popgirl
popgirl

Posted: 17 April 2007 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Awesome Fanfic Continue Soon Clap
sweetz_gurl Senior Member
sweetz_gurl
sweetz_gurl

Posted: 28 April 2007 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Part 41

Next Morning,Kripa woke up quickly and woke Aron also.He got freshed and Kripa made the breakfast.After some time ,Kripa also got dressed to go to the hospital.They both ate their breakfast and headed to Kripa's car.Kripa dropped Aron to the school and went to the hospital.After some time,she reached the hospital.She headed inside and bumped into Angad.Her thought got shattered and she was about to fall when Angad caught her.Kripa without looking at him got herself up.

"Thanks"

"Its ok"

Saying that she quickly walked to her office while Angad saw her going.Kripa was checking the same boy Rahul.

"He's absolutely fine now...he just need some rest and right after 1 week you can go to your house...Okay?"

Rahul nodded his head and Kripa smiled to him and was making her way out when Angad again came in her way.She moved right ,Angad also moved right.She moved left,Angad also moved left.Kripa stops and let him go first.Then she also makes her way out speaking under her breath.She again bumps into someone and he is none other than Karan.Kripa was about to scream at the person when she saw that he was Karan.

"Are you Okay..you look upset.."

"Uh..Nothing...just lots of stress.."

While talking they headed to Kripa's cabin and watching them talking an eye was on them and that was none other than Angad's.

On the other hand,Kripa was sitting on her chair while Karan was joking around and Kripa was just laughing and smiling.

"And you know what happened at the end..they both went to Paris...and they told me this like i will believe it.....but actually they went to some village because his wife insisted him"

They both started laughing when the door opened and Angad came in.Karan rolled his eyes to Kripa while Kripa looked at Karan.Karan told Kripa through his eye contact"What a jerk" and saying that he twirled his chair around to face Angad.

"Yes Angad..you need anything" in the most sweetest voice.

"Oh No..i just have to discuss with her something"

"You can discuss with me too right"

Angad looked at Kripa and Kripa looked away.He then looked at Karan.Angad gave up and discussed some things with him.They both talked for a while and then Angad started to leave when he heard Karan sitting at his place.

"Well Kripa..tomorrow is the weekened...why not we go out..Aron will also get happy..as he spents most of his time at home..he'll feel good"

"Ok sure...but we will not eat the lunch outside...i am tired of eating everyday from outside..."

"Ok as you wish Madam"

Angad heard their conversation and left.He was burning in anger that how to get her.At the evening,Angad got home.He entered his house feeling calm and peace in the house.When he was about to step the stairs her mother's roaring voice came from behind.

"Angad...why were you so late today"

"Nothing mom...had lots of work today"in a tired tone.

"Anyway...i have found a girl..and here is a picture of her...you will love her she is so elegant and so rich and--"

"Mom Please...i said so many times that i don't want to get married..i told you i still love Kripa"interrupts

"But Beta..we don't know if she is dead or still alive...we don't know anything about her that where is she and wh--"

"Please mom...she is alive and in the same country...and to tell you the truth i meet her everyday"

Naina was shocked.Angad left to his room.Naina couldn't believe his eyes that Angad meets Kripa everyday.How is that possible?.She thought that she would be either dead or left the country.What will she do if she came in the house again.She just went to her room still thinking about that.

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------

Next Morning,Karan comes to Kripa's house and eats breakfast.Then they spent some time with Aron and Kripa prepared the food.Karan chased Aron in the whole house and Aron ran to the kitchen hiding behind Kripa.Karan also went to the Kitchen.Aron would move Kripa here and there.

"Aron..come back...you..here"

"Mom...Mom...please hide me...please ...please"

"Aron...Karan...what...what are you doing...go from here...God.."

As Aron slipped from there outside and hitted Kripa on her foot hard that she was about to fall when Karan caught her.Kripa got up and Karan started to laugh.

"Thats not funny Karan..."

"Well..your face....it was so funny when you was about to fall"

While laughing he went outside and Kripa rolled her eyes.She continued preparing the food listening so much noise from the house.When she was done with the food,she wrapped the food and placed the food in a small bag.Then she left to get ready.Soon she got ready and came outside.

"Everyone ready"asked Kripa.

"YUP"said Aron and Karan at the same time.

They all went to Karan's car and got inside.They went to a beach.Aron and Karan went to swim.Karan played with Aron while Kripa just sat on the sand looking at them both.She smiled at both of them.She remembered Angad and her days together spending at the beach.They were so much happy then why Naina did this,she thought.She thought how Naina was evilly involed in making out of the house.What she wanted from her actually.Kripa don't know where her parents are right now because she thought that she made a big mistake not going to her house.Naina might have done something to them because a woman like Naina only loves money and can do anything to move every person coming in her way to get the money.

At the same moment,Angad was passing through beach when he remembered the days with Kripa.Somewhere in his heart wanted to go to the beach and refresh his thoughts and memories.He parked his car and went to the beach.When his eyes fell on a girl sitting on the sand.Her hairs were brown just like Kripa,he thought.But when he saw Karan coming from the sea going near to Kripa,he saw that the girl turn her face and she is none other obviously Kripa.Karan picked her up in his strong arms and ran to the sea while Aron cheered.Kripa was screaming and laughing.Karan threw Kripa in the sea and started splashing water upon Kripa.He was too jealous seeing her with Karan.He was sruprised that Kripa was not with him at the moment and was so freely playing with them.

At the same moment Aron was going deep in the water when the water waves started to go upon him.Aron started to jump in the water but he couldn't do it.Angad saw it and ran to the water.Kripa saw Angad running in the sea and she was confused when she saw that there was no Aron to be seen.She started to scream his name when Angad took Aron in his arms and took him out.Karan and Kripa were shocked to see him unconcious.Angad laid him on the sand while Kripa and Karan ran to him worriedly.Angad got up while Kripa and Karan rushed to him and started to press his stomach.He threw the water out when he started to open his eyes.Angad saw him and was now teary.He also felt the pain of father towards his son but he controlled his feelings.Kripa realized Angad standing.She stood up and faced him.

"Thanks for saving his life"

"No need to say thanks...no matter how many times you say he is not my son but the reality can't be ignored...after all he is my own son...at the end you will confess soon"

Saying that he left from there.Kripa stood there watching him go while Karan took Aron and Kripa to home.Karan started his car and headed to home.While they were driving,a car was following them and that car was none other than Angad's.They reached home and Angad got to know the address of her house.He smiled to himself mischieviously and went to his own house.On the other house,Karan laid Aron in the bed while Kripa was watching him only.After Aron felt asleep,Karan went to his own house.Kripa after changing also went to sleep.

To be Continued...
Keep Reading..

Sweetz Gurl

Go to top