Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Dil Jo Na Keh Saka:Fan-Fic(Part 42,Pg 52) (Page 49)

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 08 February 2007 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
U FINALY CONTINUED!!

that was great.. how she stuck up to angad and all!! just perfect!!!

continue soooooooonn!!

miss_neha IF-Rockerz
miss_neha
miss_neha

Posted: 10 February 2007 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Jus read all of ur ff, itz awesome pls do cont soon..
Mehandikhan Goldie
Mehandikhan
Mehandikhan

Posted: 11 February 2007 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
great plz cont soon. Clap
IndianCutie13 Goldie
IndianCutie13
IndianCutie13

Posted: 22 February 2007 at 11:40am | IP Logged
hey when are you continuing this ff roxs
saragul Senior Member
saragul
saragul

Posted: 03 March 2007 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
great part and continue soon plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sweetz_gurl Senior Member
sweetz_gurl
sweetz_gurl

Posted: 11 April 2007 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Part 40

Kripa comes out from the operation theatre really depressed.She talks to some people and goes to her cabin.She sits with her head down when Karan cracks in.

"Hey Kripa......How are you today..?"Blasts Karan.

"Karan please....don't irritate me right now...i am really depressed"in a tired tone.

"What happened..everything alright?"questions Karan.

"nothing is alright...i just came from Rohit's operation....i must say it is really tuff to handle...his health is coming more and more serious every minute...we have to save him..."in a caring voice.

"But what should we do..i think you are doing your best...don't you?"

"But that doesn't matters...the pieces of glass are so absorbed in his body that we just can't take any risk....we should call any genuis doctor as early as possible.."

"But who?"

"I have some information...Mr Smith...Mr Willeston...Mr Sean...and what about Mr Johnson?"

"Kripa...i think these all are not here..."

"Yeah"moans sad Kripa.

At the mean time,one person comes in Kripa's cabin"Mrs Kripa....we found a doctor...here are his information...i think he can handle this situation...he is the perfect guy...."As Kripa opens the file,the person speaks his name"And his name is Dr.Angad Khanna.."The file falls from Kripa's hands.Karan noticed this and picked the file for Kripa.

"I called him just few minutes back....and he agreed to do this...and the owner of this hospital also announced that if he saved his life then he'll be transferred to this hospital as a genius doctor"

Saying that he leaves the cabin.Kripa was still shocked about what he had said.Karan breaks the ice"Kripa i think you should accept this that this is the rule of life...you have to face it...wherever you go or whatever you do...it always comes in front of you one day..."

"Karan i am not scared of him but i am scared because he might take my son away"tears rolled down to her cheeks.

"I am with you...he can't even touch your son...and thats my promise to you"

"Thanks Karan...but i think we should start working for the operation..its hard enough to talk about it so lets go and see the patient's condition...lets go"

"Alright"

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------

Angad enters the hospital.He looks around and wows about the hospital's decoration.He start to walk to the reception and asked the lady"Can i know where is ..."Until he could continue his gaze falls on Kripa walking out of her cabin with Karan.He was shocked to see her right in the same hospital in which he was standing.Kripa's eyes also fell on him.She was shocked and stopped.A sudden amount of emotions were repeating in their hearts when Karan snapped in front of Kripa."What happened....shall we go now?"Kripa nodded her head and passed by Angad to ICU.

Angad talked to few doctors and got some information about the patient.He also went to ICU to check the patient.He opened the door and went near to the patient.Kripa moved backward so that Angad could make his way to the patient.The patient's legs and arms were crunched in glass.His legs were bandaged by Kripa because she operated him before from his legs and now was the turn of his arms.Angad took the situation complicated.

"So..what do you say...how should we start?"questioned Karan.

"I think this is the most complicated condition that i have ever seen"

"i told you Karan...he can't do it"murmured Kripa.

"I only said that its complicated...i never said its impossible..."said to Kripa.

"So?"asks Karan.

"What are we waiting for then?"

"Lets start then.."says Karan

------------------------------------------------------------ --------

It was 5 hours till Angad , Kripa and Karan didn't came out of the operation theatre.The patient's mother was crying so much now.Angad , Kripa and Karan came out after a very long time.There was a smile on three of them.But there was a kind of grin in Angad's smile which was bugging Kripa.The patient's mother came to Angad and Angad told her the whole story that the operation was a success and his son is save now.Kripa and Karan headed to Kripa's cabin.Angad watched them both in the cabin.He somewhat feeled jealous seeing her wife with some other guy.Kripa on the other hand explained Karan"Oh God..Karan its just amazing...He's just...."Kripa then realized someone was watching her from the door.He was none other than Angad.Angad smiled at her when Karan turned to see him and Angad's smile disappear after seeing Karan.

"What are you doing here?"asked angry Kripa.

"Came to see someone very happy.."grinned Angad

"I am not happy but i was....i was"she realizes there is no any other reason to say anything to him.

"Well anyways....Congratulations Angad--..."

"Dr.Angad Khanna"interrupted Angad.

"Well Dr.Angad Khanna...i am very impressed by your success..."

"Thank you Dr.Karan Ahluwalia"

"Well you can call me Karan only...i don't like formalities..."exclaimed Karan.

"Ok...i was just joking...you can also call me by my name..."

There was a silence in the room for a minute when Karan spoke"Well i think i should...i have to meet Dr.Manav...see you both later"Kripa wanted to stop him and head out with him but he left.Angad came near Kripa and saw her face which was turning red.

"Kripa.."

"Angad please...you can go from here...i don't want to talk to you right now...i don't want to go to my past"

"Kripa let me talk first..."

"I don't...i am hapy with my son....where were you when i needed...you dumped me out in the rain when i was pregnant....i suffered so much Angad but i can't suffer now...i am happy with my life, with my son and with my friend Karan"

Saying that she left the room.Angad felt that someone stabbed him in his heart when she heard"and with my friend KARAN"Angad was so much shocked that she didn't even gave him a chance to clear her misunderstanding.He felt teary but quickly wiped the tears before they could come out.

---- ------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------

It was evening,Kripa headed to Karan's office and asked him to lets leave.They both left from there.When Kripa reached home,Aron rushed to him.

"Mom....today i was so bored at Rahul's house....he is such a stupid...please mom from tomorrow take me with you don't leave me at his house....Please Please...Please!!!!"

"Okay Okay....but go to your room right now i'll make the dinner....but first of all tell me did you took your lunch"

"Yeah"noded Aron

"and did you drank your milk at morning because i left early so tell me quickly?"

"Uhmmmm.." He rolled his eyes.

"Aron!!!!"wined Kripa.

Aron quickly ran to her room and Kripa with a tired look left to her room.She got freshed quickly and left to make the dinner.The day ended with sadness in Kripa's eyes.She was feeling very bad now.She laid in bed and relaxed herself for a while.She feeled cozy and rested her head on the soft pillow.As she rests her head,she fell asleep in quick.

To be Continued..
Keep Reading..

Sweetz Gurl
Iqbal Neha1 IF-Dazzler
Iqbal Neha1
Iqbal Neha1

Posted: 11 April 2007 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
amazing part Smile
hope kripa forgives angad soon
Clap
Dark Love IF-Rockerz
Dark Love
Dark Love

Posted: 11 April 2007 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
fab part!! yay hez in the same hospital... hope kripa accepts angad back soon!! but i think he deserves to be tortured a bit, make it a bit tought for him to win her back Wink lol continue soon Clap

Go to top