Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Dil Jo Na Keh Saka:Fan-Fic(Part 42,Pg 52) (Page 48)

ice _girl IF-Dazzler
ice _girl
ice _girl

Posted: 31 January 2007 at 3:36am | IP Logged
dats gr8 ur bak n i hope dat dey get bak 2gether n plzzzz continue soon

sweetz_gurl Senior Member
sweetz_gurl
sweetz_gurl

Posted: 07 February 2007 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Part 39

Next Morning,it was a hot sunday,Kripa planned to go for shopping today.She wanted to Aron stay at home with Karan but Aron insisted to go so Karan also planned to hand out with them.At last,they reached the mall.First of all,Kripa and Aron went to ladies senction and Karan went to gents.

On the other side,Josh was insisting Angad in his room to lets go to cheer our fool moods.but Angad didn't agreed.

J:C'mon Angad...don't regret...

A:Josh i said no...and no means NO!

J:No you have to or else i am on a strike....from tomorrow i am not going to come to your damn office....

A(frustrated):i am not going anywhere Josh..

J:C'mon yaar look at your clothes....looks like you are still in 19th century....

Angad looks at his clothes.

J:C'mon yaar take some new clothes....you'll feel better..

Angad finally got agreed and they went to the same mall.Angad and Josh were at the gents section.Kripa was looking through ladies clothes when Aron started irritating her.He wanted to go to Karan but Kripa scolded him.Karan was done with his clothes so he decided to check on Kripa.He turned around to make his way when he bumped into Angad.

A:Oops i am really sorry..

Kar:its ok..

Saying that he left from there to Kripa.Angad watched him go and pated a girl's back but he didn't saw the girl's face because the girl didn't turned around and that girl was Kripa.Angad just smiled and then again start looking for some new clothes.Kripa decided to shop for Aron too so she turned and went to kidz section which was beside men's section.Kripa passed from there with Karan and Aron when Angad felt very strange.He smelt Kripa's perfume.He turned around but no one was there.

Angad was finished to he went to the counter.There was a big queue.After some time Angad reached the counter and we see Kripa also stop at the counter with Aron in Karan's arms.Angad was talking to Josh when he remembered something.He thought about the smell and quickly looked at his left side which gave him a big shock.He finally saw KRIPA.Kripa who was looking here and there when felt someone's stare,she too looked at him and was shocked.They went back right 4 years back when they were together.The moments which they spent together before marriage.The moments of love , joy and sorrow.The counter man called Angad but he was lost in Kripa.Karan snapped in front of them.

Ka:Hellooo...What happened....do you know each other?

Kripa just paid the bill and turned around to move.Angad told Josh to pay and followed Kripa out.He stopped her.

A:Kripa..!!

They all stopped.

A:i searched everywhere where i could but you was not anywhere.....i waited for you so long...

Ka:Excuse me...do you know us?

Ar:Mom i am hungry....c'mon....fast..

The word MOM from the little kid's mouth shocked him.Tears started coming out of his eyes.He fell on the floor on his knees.He kept looking at Aron.He was about to touch him when Kripa interrupted.

K:Aron!...Karan please take Aron to the car...i am coming..

Ka:But--

K:Just go....

Karan quitely took Aron and went to the car.Angad stood up.

A:Why didn't you let me meet my son?

K:Don't Mr Khanna....don't say YOUR SON....he is only my son understood...

Saying that she turned around to go when he stopped again.

A:Stop it Kripa...you know that he is my son then...

Kripa angrily turned to him.

K:Wrong....you yourself denied that he is not your son...and you was the one who let me go in that heavy rain in which i could be in trouble...there was no one to go....i couldn't go to my parent's house because what they will answer to their relatives....i bared the pain of mother ALONE...i was hungry 2 days but no one helped me...Thank God i met Karan....He took me from a road and let me live in his house until i get any job.....he was the one who was with me in your place....the doctors asked for father's name but only Karan helped me telling them that to write mother's name in behalf of yours and you are saying that he is YOUR SON...

Angad was shocked and surprised.Kripa just wiped her tears and went to the car.Josh came running to Angad and took him to the car.When he reached the car,Angad burst into cry.

A:its all because of me Josh....i should have understood my responsibilities....i wished mom never had done this thing to her....i was so blind that i doesn't saw her pain...
On the other side,Karan was driving the car when he asked Kripa.

Ka:Kripa who was that guy?

Kripa after a long pause replied.

K:He was Angad...

Karan suddenly stopped the car with a jerk that Aron fell from the back seat.

K:What happened...are you ok..

Ka:oh yes..

He started the car again and drived the car silently.When they entered the house,Karan talked to Kripa.

Ka:Do you still love him?

Kripa turned to him.

K:you still thinking the same thing...

Ka:no..i mean...i was just asking...

K:Karan where there is love,there should be a trust too but there is nothing between us..No love , no trust and no pain....

Saying that she left to her room and Karan left to his house.

To Be Continued..
Keep Reading..
Coming Up Next:Angad's transfer to Kripa's hospital..!!

Sweetz Gurl

Edited by sweetz_gurl - 07 February 2007 at 2:49pm
Supernatural_10 Coolbie
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 07 February 2007 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Awesome Part
Dark Love IF-Rockerz
Dark Love
Dark Love

Posted: 07 February 2007 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
awesome part!! oooo cant wait until angad transfers to kripa's hospital Wink u cont after soooo long..plz continue soon Embarrassed   Clap
sabrinaa. IF-Rockerz
sabrinaa.
sabrinaa.

Posted: 07 February 2007 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
This is a really cool fanfic. I can't wait to continue reading it. Good Job!!!
insia12 IF-Rockerz
insia12
insia12

Posted: 08 February 2007 at 5:31am | IP Logged
awwwww tht was sad
sidra01 IF-Dazzler
sidra01
sidra01

Posted: 08 February 2007 at 7:34am | IP Logged
awsome u finally continued just loved it
cheeselova IF-Dazzler
cheeselova
cheeselova

Posted: 08 February 2007 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue

Go to top