Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Dil Jo Na Keh Saka:Fan-Fic(Part 42,Pg 52) (Page 45)

candyprincess IF-Dazzler
candyprincess
candyprincess

Posted: 02 November 2006 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
great part

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 02 November 2006 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
damnn!!!! this happend in kavyanjali too.. omg!!!!!!

bring em sooooooooooooooonn togetherrrrr
zehra05 Senior Member
zehra05
zehra05

Posted: 02 November 2006 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
i just read this whole fanfic again and it is awsome. please con. soon i can't wait to read next part Tongue
dostokedost Goldie
dostokedost
dostokedost

Posted: 02 November 2006 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
oh no poor kirpa and angad Cry
hate naina kill her or kidnap her is anyone good at it I mean who could kidnap naina Angry
muqualp IF-Sizzlerz
muqualp
muqualp

Posted: 02 November 2006 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
nice part cont soon
sweetz_gurl Senior Member
sweetz_gurl
sweetz_gurl

Posted: 15 November 2006 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Part 38

5 Years Later!

We see 4 People at the breakfast table.And the four of them were Naina,Kartick,Dilip and Angad ofcourse.Angad became very rudy and selfish person today.

N:Dilip i was thinking that if we could re-marry Angad!!

Angad quickly looked at Naina frustrated.Naina looks at him and makes a sad face.

N:Beta i know..you haven't forgave for what i have done...But beta it was just an msunderstanding between me and Kripa...Today i miss her very much...and curse myself every day for hurting her....i thought that she wants our property and money.....i am really sorry beta..

A:No Mom...don't say like this...i forgave you the same day when i came to knew the truth...it was not your fault....i mean..its no one's fault...its just my fault...just mine....but please don't say again to re-marry me...

Saying that he leaves the house.Kartick and Dilip starts to laugh very hard.Naina looks at them in disgust.

N(angry):why you both are laughing?

Ka:Mom..you act really well..you should have be in movies....i must say Dad she is amazing..she pretends so well in front of Angad that it wasn't her fault...GOD..

D:Yeah Naina...your expressions just changes when Angad is around you..

Saying that they start laughing again and Naina goes from there in disgust.On the other hand,we see Angad going in his cabin.He goes inside and sits on his chair.He throws his head back with his eyes closed.When he closes his eyes,Kripa's image in front of him.He quickly opens his eyes and straights his head.

A(thinks):I am sorry Kripa...i am really sorry.....i know i should get this punishment from being far away from you...i doubted you...i hurted you...i did so much to you and you never said anything instead of this..

He closes his eyes again and let the tears of pain come out.Then the scene shifts to a small house.It wasn't huge one but a middle class one.It wasn't ugly house at all.In the house,we see a girl preparing breakfast and yelling a boy's name.

Girl:Aron!!!!!!Come down..your breakfast is ready...c'mon your are getting late for your school...!!!

A small cute boy comes running down(The small kid of Kajol in Fanaa,Rehan).The girl turns around and we see its Kripa.

K:Aron..where were you...take your tiffin and c'mon...Karan must be coming...

Just then the door bell rings.Kripa quickly takes Aron's hand and heads to the door with him.Kripa opens the door to see Karan(played by Ejaz Khan).

K:Karan..where were you...he is getting late..

Kar:Oh Sorry Sorry..

He hold his ears.He then looks down and picks Aron in his arms.

Kar:So my lil champ...you ready to room in my new car to your school.

Ar:Yeahhhhhhh!!!!!!

Kar:c'mon then......

He runs to his car while Kripa just smiles and pics Aron's school bag and water bottle in her hands and heads to the car.Kripa opens the back passanger door and puts the things inside and then closes the door.Karan make Aron sit in the car and then heads to Kripa.

Kar:So you liked the car..!!

K(smiles):Yeah...very nice!!

Ar(yells from the car):Chachu...c'mon get in the car...i am getting late..

Kar:coming!!!Bye Kripa..

K:Bye..

Karan sits in the car while Kripa smiles and waves her hand to them.She then heads inside the house.She locks the door and heads to her room.She opens the door of her closet and takes out a frame of Angad's picture.

K:Look Angad...Your son is so happy....and i....i am happy too now..

A Tears falls on the frame.She quickly gets ready and heads to her work place in her car.She had been working in Karan's father's hospital for 5 years.Karan is also a good doctor and works in the same hospital..Around 1,Kripa heads to Aron's school.Kripa heads inside the house when a kid comes to Kripa.

Kid:Aunty Aunty..

K:Yes!!

Kid:Aunty Aron is in Principle's office..

K(shocked):What!!!

Kripa rushes to the princhple's room and knocks on the door.

Pr:Come in!

Kripa heads inside to see Aron standing infront of the Principle's table.

Pr:Mrs Kripa..yes i was wondering about you to come to school and here you are....please have a seat..

Kripa sits on the chair and sees at Aron.

K:Sir,is any problem..Did Aron done anything wrong..

Pr:Mrs Kripa,your son fought with his class fellow and he broke a glass bottle on his head..

K:What!!

Kripa was shocked to hear that.

K:i mean..you must be mistaken...he can't do that..

Pr:Your son did..you can ask from him..

K:Aron..what is this...tell your Principle that its not the truth..

Aron lowers his head.Kripa with embarassing face looks at Principle. She then again looks at Aron.

K:What you did that?

Pr:Mrs Kripa,i will request you to not let your child be involve in your family matter...he fought with the boy because he said to your son that he hasn't have any father and thats the reason he broke the glass bottle on his head...Please,its a request...

Kripa just nods her head and leaves from there while Aron follows her.Kripa doesn't talk to him while all the way to their house.When they reach the home,Kripa just get out of the car and takes hi school bag out and heads in while Aron follows her.After that,She opens the door to house and heads to the kitchen,prepares the food to the table and goes in his room.She sits on her bed with river of tears in her eyes.Aron comes in the room to see Kripas sitting on the bed.He comes to her and bends down to her.

Ar:I am sorry mom!!

The tears start spilling from her eyes.

K:Aron i always thought you would never do this..because you know that your mother is your father too..i never let you think abut your father and today you let me down in front of your Principle..

Ar:i am sorry mom...he was irritating me thats why i had to do that..

K:Shut up...i told you this respect for others...

She start crying again.

Ar(teary and shaky voice):Then why don't you tell me where is my father and how do he looks like...

Kripa looks at her with more tears in her eyes and starts crying again.

Ar:Please mom don't cry...ok i will not ask this question again Please..i love you na...SORRY!!

He makes a puppy face which make her heart melt.Today,he was looking like same ANGAD.The way Angad used to request her like this and says sorry.Kripa quickly hugged him and cries.Aron aparts from her.

Ar:mom remember the poem which you used to tell me..

(He speaks with his actions)

I've often think of the question you've asked.
Why do I love you? here goes my sweetheart.
It's the beauty of your smile, it's everything that you do.
For I see happiness when I look at you.
The way you dance, your silly wink,
The way you laugh, or simply how you blink.
The love I feel when you hold me tight.
A love to keep me warm through the coldest of nights.

How you make me feel, how you open up my heart.
All the hopes that you bring right from the start.
How your tender kisses can put me in a daze.
I love you baby in each and every way.

How i lifted you up, how you gave me flight,
Forever is what I see when I look into your eyes.
My heart beats to a new rhythm, a rhythm of love.
All because of you my angel sent from above.

You're my ray of light on those dark, gloomy days.
You are the answer to all of my prayers.
I can continue with my reasons, my list is endless.
For I love you more and more as each day progresses.
So why do I love you? let me tell you why..
Because you're my hopes, my dreams, my love my life.

He kisses Kripa on her cheek.Kripa remembers when Aron was small,she used to sing this poem for him in the remembrance of Angad.Aron hugs Kripa again and we see Karan smiling at the room door.

Ka:Ahem Ahem...is there any space for me!!

Ar:CHACHU!!!!!!

Aron runs to Karan and Karan picks him up in his arms.

K:Karan tum...when you came?

Ka:when you both were loving...

K:Stop kidding..

Ka:Sorry..well i came because there became an emergency..(now remembers his point and speaks in tension out loud)..OH NO...YES I FORGOT...I CAME HERE TO TELL THAT OH GOD C'MON HURRY WE HAVE TO REACH THE HOSPITAL....

They both reach the hospital as soon as they could.The operation was a success and then Kripa went into his cabin to check on Aron.They spend more time there and finally at the end of the day,they reached their house.

To be Continued..
Coming Up Next:More To Come Next With The People!!
Keep Reading

Sweetz Gurl

Edited by sweetz_gurl - 15 November 2006 at 3:43pm
khushi19 Goldie
khushi19
khushi19

Posted: 15 November 2006 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
great part
brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 15 November 2006 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
is naina really choanged.. its hard to believe!!!!

well i hope they reunite and karan isnt a lover.. just a friend or a collegue.

continue sooon

Go to top