Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Dil Jo Na Keh Saka:Fan-Fic(Part 42,Pg 52) (Page 43)

sweetz_gurl Senior Member
sweetz_gurl
sweetz_gurl

Posted: 15 September 2006 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Part 36

At Evening,Angad comes back and heads to his room.He opens the door and sees Kripa sitting on the bed with dressed black saree and black bangles.

K:Oh Angad..i was waiting for you...kitni dair laga di..

Angad looks at her for a while and then goes straight to the bed site and sit down and start unbuttoning his coat.Kripa looks at Angad and makes a confused look.She sits beside Angad but Angad ignores her and sees the other side.

K:Are you Alright!!!

Angad nods his head.Kripa puts her fingers on his chin and drags his face to face her.

K:What Happened...??

Angad stands up and was about to go when Kripa holds his hand and she also stands up.

K:What happened Angad..you are really behaving wierd these days....there is not a single day when we talked or you loved me...whats wrong..!!!

Angad looks at her with lots of anger in his eyes.He start to walk towards her and Kripa with a scared look start walking back.

K:Angad...Angad!!!Angad...what...

Kripa hits the wall while Angad comes more forward with the same look.Angad press his body towards her.

K:Angad!!

Angad picks her both hands up to press them to the wall.He press so hard that it start to hurt her.

K:Angad..Angad...you are hurting me..

A:Hurting!!

Angad press her hands more hard that her bangles breaks in her wrist.

K:Aaahhh....

It start bleeding.Angad quickly takes his hands back and looks at her hands with a scared look.He was sweating very much.Angad drags his hand in his hairs and runs from there to his car.

K:Angad....Angad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But Angad left.Angad drives the car really fast.He start crying that his eyes turned red and remembers the picture of Kripa and Prithvi.He stops at a bar and enters.He goes to the drinks side and sits their at a chair.He drinks all night.In the mid of the night,he comes back to home.He enters the room dizzy and sees Kripa sleeping while sitting.Her head is on the bed board and her wrist is bandaged.Angad comes forward to her and bends down dizzily.He looks at her for few minutes more when some tears start spilling from his eyes.Some Tears falls on Kripa's hand which make Kripa awake.Kripa quickly opens her eyes and looks at Angad.

K(worrily but in a low voice):Angad!!What Happened!!

Angad just bends his head and puts his head slowly on Kripa's lap as he was drunk.Kripa caresses his hairs when Angad looks up at her.He stands up and Kripa too.He moves some hairs strands from Kripa's face and Kripa close her eyes.Angad kisses Kripa on her cheek and he moves his arms on her back and the scene goes all black.

Next Morning,We see Angad and Kripa still sleeping.Angad wakes up and sees himself shirtless.He just holds his head.

A(sleepy tone and holding his head tied):God!!

He was having a great headache.Kripa also wakes up and sits beside him.Kripa start smiling and hugs Angad's arm.Angad who was still holding his head just looks at Kripa in a confuse look and then he looks at Kripa's wrist which was bandaged.

K:Angad..Today i am so happy..Today i feel complete with you..

Angad looks at her.

A(In Pain):Uhh..i am sorry Kripa about your wrist..

K:C'mon Angad i forgave you for that remember when you came home late and..

She blushes and Angad gets confuse.

A(Confuse):And What?

K:Angad!!you are so shameless..

A:No really..what happened..

Kripa just hits him on his arm and runs to the washroom.Angad just sits there with a confuse look but then again holds his head.He remembers the pics of Kripa and Prithvi.Realizing that Kripa is cheating him,he gets up from the bed and heads to the closet.He opens the closet and takes out a picture of Kripa and Himself while some tears falls on the picture.On The other hand,we see Naina in the living room smiling and thinking that he is almost successful in breaking Angad and Kripa's relation.She thinks that it was not at all difficult to break their trust from each other.

Few Days passes by and Angad was getting more angry on Kripa becuase again she was lying to him.One day,we see Kripa getting ready and Angad comes back from work.

A:You going anywhere..

K(after a while):Umm..Yeah..Mishti said to meet her in Marine Restaurant..

A:Ohh..Can I drop you..

K:What..No..i'll manage..

Angad understood that she was going to meet Prithvi because everytime when she has to go to meet Prithvi she takes Mishti's name but somewhere he believed that Kripa wasn't lying.

A:No Its ok i will drop you and i am free...

K:Uhh..ok..wait i have to make a call..

A:Ok..

Kripa goes downstairs and picks up the phone and dials a number.

K:Hello..don't come outside..Yes..Yes Angad is coming to drop me...Ok..Bye..

As she slams the phone Angad comes downstairs.

A:Chalen..!!

K:Haan..

Kripa walks out quickly in tension while Angad was about to go when he thinks something and moves back to the telephone.He picks up the phone and press the redial button.When Angad hears a voice from back on the call,he gets a very big shock.It was the vocie of Prithvi.He quikly puts off the call and close his eyes in pain.

A(thinks):Kripa again lied to me!!

Saying that he leaves and sits in the car.He drops Kripa at the restaurant.

K:Tum jao..i will take rickshaw or taxi to come back..

A:Ok..

Kripa turns to go and Angad starts his car to go when he sees Kripa is no where seen as she entered the restaurant so he comes out from his car and also enters the restaurant.He follows Kripa when he sees Kripa hugging Prithvi.Angad was too shocked to see the scene.He can't see anything more so he quickly runs from there.On the other hand,we see Kripa and Prithvi takes their seats.

P:haan bolo..whats wrong!!

K(happily):Prithvi..you won't believe..i am PREGNANT!!

P(happily):What..Did you told Angad?

K(Sadly):No!!

P:Why..I mean you should tell this news to Angad before than me..

K:I know..but i want to surprise him...After one day its Angad's birthday and i want to surprise him....he will be too happy...i am very anxious to see him happy...he..he will be father of my child...our child...Oh God..i can't believe this...he will be sooo happy...i don't know how he will react..i am eagerly waiting to see his reaction...

She start crying in happiness.

P:Your happiness is coming from your eyes...

Kripa laughs.

After having a cup of Coffee,Kripa leaves.Next Morning,Kripa was in the kitchen and Angad was searching his important file.He looks everywhere but couldn't find them.He then opens Kripa's side bed drawer and sees some files there.He opens a file but then puts it aside and then opens another file which make him SURPRISED.He was shocked too.He couldn't believe the file.He remembers everyday of him and Kripa but then he remembers Prithvi and Kripa's pictures.

A(thinks):I haven't touched Kripa and --i knew it...

Saying that angrily he puts that file in his briefcase and locks it.

To Be Continued..
Coming Up Next:The Twist!!
Keep Reading..

Sweetz Gurl

blah_blah IF-Rockerz
blah_blah
blah_blah

Posted: 15 September 2006 at 10:20am | IP Logged
awesome part!!!!!

argh..angad is such a twat!
Iqbal Neha1 IF-Dazzler
Iqbal Neha1
Iqbal Neha1

Posted: 15 September 2006 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
great part
hope angad realises that kripa is pregnant with his child not pritvi's
Clap
Pooja922 IF-Dazzler
Pooja922
Pooja922

Posted: 15 September 2006 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
omgggg no way!!!! come on saima...continue soon and fix things yaar.please! Confused
brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 15 September 2006 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
its just like kavyanjali!!!!

please dont make it like that!!!!!!!!!!!!1

contine soooooooonn
insia12 IF-Rockerz
insia12
insia12

Posted: 16 September 2006 at 2:48am | IP Logged
ewwww wats up wid this angad......awsome part pl do cont soon!!
Supernatural_10 Coolbie
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 16 September 2006 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Great Part
sweetz_gurl Senior Member
sweetz_gurl
sweetz_gurl

Posted: 16 September 2006 at 8:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by brainychild92

its just like kavyanjali!!!!

please dont make it like that!!!!!!!!!!!!1

contine soooooooonn

is it????Ouch

Sorry if it is...i will try a bit to change...

Go to top