Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Dil Jo Na Keh Saka:Fan-Fic(Part 42,Pg 52) (Page 39)

Rim_ Goldie
Rim_
Rim_

Posted: 04 August 2006 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
kool ff....continue sooooon

insia12 IF-Rockerz
insia12
insia12

Posted: 04 August 2006 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
awsome part
IndianCutie13 Goldie
IndianCutie13
IndianCutie13

Posted: 07 August 2006 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
plz continue soon
ruby89 Goldie
ruby89
ruby89

Saat Phere Jodi #3

Posted: 08 August 2006 at 9:09am | IP Logged
awsome part Clap it was really good.. but god can a person be THAT evil as naina Angry Ouch
IndianCutie13 Goldie
IndianCutie13
IndianCutie13

Posted: 08 August 2006 at 9:19am | IP Logged
plz. continue soon
sweetz_gurl Senior Member
sweetz_gurl
sweetz_gurl

Posted: 09 August 2006 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Part 34

Next Morning,Angad as usual leaves for his work and Kripa goes downstairs.No One was downstairs.Kripa just walked to the Kitchen and looked around.She thought of cleaning up the house.She cleaned up the house and her room too when she gets a call.

K(on her cell):Hello!!

P:Oh Hi Kripa..

K:Hi Prithvi..

P:How are you...is everything alright?

K:Yeah Yeah..Everything is alright..but i think you would be at your work right...at Hospital?

P:Umm Yeah..actually i just saw Angad entering to just thought to ask everything ok..

K:Oh Yeah Yeah..

Just then we see a doctor gives Angad a file while Kripa and Prithvi were talking.The doctor tells Angad to hand over this file to Prithvi.Angad agrees because he thinks its all a part of work not a relation part of him.When he enters Prithvi's cabin,he hears talking him to Kripa.

P(on his cell):Kripa you should take care of all..

The name of Kripa shocked Angad alot.The file fell from Angad's hand while Prithvi turns around his chair to see Angad picking up the file.

P:Uhh i'll talk you later..

K:Ok Bye..

Prithvi puts off his cell.Angad in shock look comes near him.

A(still shock look):Umm..Dr.Ajay gave this file to you..

Prithvi takes the file.

P:Thanx..

Angad turns a bit to go but stops and again turns to Prithvi.

A:Who were you talking with?

P:Uhh Angad..woh..

A:Kripa right?

Prithvi looks at somewhere else and nods his head.Angad point at him in a serious look and leaves from there to his cabin.At Evening,Angad comes home and sees Kripa going upstairs.Angad just follows her to room when Kripa was about to close the door,she sees Angad behind her.

K:Uh Angad why you didn't told me..

Angad just came inside and sat on the bed.He losens his shoe laces.Kripa was a bit surprised at his behaviour.Kripa comes and sits beside him

K:Are you alright..!!

A:Umm yeah..

Angad thinks that to ask Kripa about Prithvi.

A:Umm Kripa..did you called someone at noon..

Kripa then remembers Prithvi called her at noon but prefers not to tell.

K:Umm no one..

A:did someone called you?

K(unsure):no no..

A:you sure..

K(still unsure):Yeah..!!

Angad gets up and goes to freshen up.Angad locks the washroom while Kripa close his eyes in relief.We see Angad opening the shower.The shower water touches Angad while he close his eyes.He start thinking Prithvi talking to Kripa and Kripa lying to him.He just hate the way Kripa lies to him.He quickly opens his eyes,takes the towel and changes.He comes out and brush his hairs to leave downstairs for the dinner.After the dinner,Kripa was still very surprised at Angad's behaviour.He didn't ate anything much and didn't talked to her much.

She saw some changing in him today.Naina was very happy seeing them like this.She was just smiling while eating the dinner and left early because she want them to be alone to fight for some time.At night,Angad lays on his bed and close the lights of his side.Kripa just sees him and sits on the bed.She looks at him for the last time and close the lights.She didn't fell slept but just start thinking about lying to Angad.Around 3 Am,Kripa dials Prithvi's number.Kripa goes and sits beside the window which was opposite from Angad.

P(sleepy tone):Hello!!

K:Hi Prithvi..

P(sleepy to fresh like tone):Kripa..

K:Sorry to disturb you..

P:But why you called..its too late..everything ok..

K:No Prithvi..everything is not ok..

P(worried):What happened..

K:Prithvi i don't know what to do...i don't know when i start lying from Angad..

P:What do you mean?

K(crying tone):Prithvi i am lying to Angad..

Angad opens his eyes slowly after hearing sobbing voice.He turns his face to other side to see Kripa talking on the phone.

K:Prithvi i don't know when i start to hide from him..i lied to him that yesterday me and Mishti were at the restaurant but the truth is me and you were at the restaurant...

Angad loses his face colour in shock.He couldn't believe his ears.He just couldn't believe his own wife talking to someone at the late night.

P:Kripa calm down..i know you lied to him because of me...just to save me from him...

K:Prithvi today i am feeling really alone...only you are the one who i can trust..

These words broke Angad's heart into pecies.He felt hurted.

P:Don't worry..i am with you...now go and have some sleep...

K:Now i also feel light...i think i spoke up what was in my heart...and i think now i can sleep peacefully...

P:Ok Now Go..and sleep Good Night..

K(smiles):Good Night..

Angad quickly turns his face and acts like sleeping.Kripa quickly puts her cell on the table and slowly slips in the bed.Angad was boiling at Prithvi but more on Kripa for not trusting him but to Prithvi more than him.

To Be Continued..
Coming Up Next:Naina's plan is working and a party at Khanna house.What is store for Angad and Kripa in the Party?
Keep Reading..

PS:Well Guys...its really unfair.To Be Frankly,i don't feel like writing any of my FanFic but expecially this one i don't feel to write.There was a time when i really feel to continue just because of your guys comments but now i don't because there are not many people who will comment...so i am thinking of writing the next only one part.I will describ everything in that one part and i will end this FanFic in that part too.The story will remain the same as i thought but i will write the story in one part Ouch .

Sweetz Gurl

Edited by sweetz_gurl - 09 August 2006 at 2:20pm
bhumishah Goldie
bhumishah
bhumishah

Posted: 09 August 2006 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
nooooo don't do that ocntinue soon n i m sure u will get a lot of comments
Rim_ Goldie
Rim_
Rim_

Posted: 09 August 2006 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
kool part....argh kripa!!!!!!!!! Angry Angry Angry