Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Dil Jo Na Keh Saka:Fan-Fic(Part 42,Pg 52) (Page 36)

Pooja922 IF-Dazzler
Pooja922
Pooja922

Posted: 17 July 2006 at 11:28am | IP Logged
awwww that was very cute saima...sorry i just got teh chance to read it as im in india and dont get much time to go online haha....continue soon

Supernatural_10 Coolbie
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 17 July 2006 at 11:35am | IP Logged
great part
Rhydima Senior Member
Rhydima
Rhydima

Posted: 17 July 2006 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Oh poor Angad..........
sweetz_gurl Senior Member
sweetz_gurl
sweetz_gurl

Posted: 18 July 2006 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Part 31

Next Morning,we see Angad lying on the bed.He slowly opens his eyes and sits up.He sees left side of the bed which was empty.He remembers last night when Kripa left then throws his face in his both hand.He then stands up and goes to take a shower.After about 15 minutes,he comes out and puts the towel aside when the room door opens and comes in.Angad looks at her in confuse look.

K(tiredly):Hi Angad!!

A:Are you Alright..

K:Yea i am..

A:How was your Patient operation?

K:that was good...

Angad comes close to her,near to her ear.

K(pushes Angad slowly):Please Angad not now...i am so tired that i can't think of anything else..

Saying that she falls on the bed and falls sleep.Angad just looks at her and turns around to closet.He himself takes out his clothes and changes.After few minutes of watching her,he leaves downstairs.Angad goes to breakfast table where he sees Naina ,Dilip and Kartick sitting on the breakfast table.

N:Aray Beta..where is Kripa..

A:Uh Mom...she is not well so sleeping..

N:Oh i see..

All Breakfast and then Angad walks up to the room where he sees Kripa getting ready again.

A(surprised):Kripa..where are you going?

K:Angad to Hospital..don't you want to go...c'mon get ready...

Angad nods his head and goes to get ready.After getting ready,he comes out and sees Kripa waiting for him.

K:Angad..you are just like girls...too late...c'mon we're getting late..

A(serious tone):Not me..just you..

K:What..?

A:Uh nothing..c'mon...

They both walk downstairs and sees Naina.

N(thinks):Ab aye ga maza!!

N(To Angad):Where are you both going?

K:To Hospital..

N:What Kripa you too?

K:WHats the problem in that?

N:Beta its not good to go hospital...the daughter-in-law of this house never work out..

K:but you work out too..

N:Uh..Uh...but when i was newly married i just give time to my family not to work..

A:Kripa..Mom is saying right..you should stop working for a while..

K:But..

A:Only today Kripa..after that not again...

Saying that he leaves to his car.Kripa sees Naina but Naina lowers her eyes in insulted face.Kripa just leaves from there and sits beside passenger seat of Angad's car.The whole day,Angad sat at his office.He was too curious over Kripa for leaving him at their first night but then he don't want to blame her for this.Finally time came to go home.Kripa comes into Angad's cabin.

K:Darling..time to go..

A:Ok..

Angad was about to go when Kripa's grabs him by holding his arm.

K:Angad?

Angad turns to face her in a serious look.

K:Why are you soo serious from morning..

A:Uhh nothing just got tired..

K:you were tired at morning too..

A:Kripa i am not feeling well lets go..

Kripa just nods believing he would not be fine.They both drive to home in silent.No one tried to look or to talk with each other.Both came home and just headed to their room.Kripa was hungry but not wanted to eat and Angad was not hungry.Angad just lays on his bed and closes his eyes.Kripa comes on top of him.

K:Hey Angad..you feeling better now?

A:Kripa let me sleep..i want some sleep..

Angad turns his body to other side.

K:Angad!!Please talk to me..

A:Kripa..talk to me tomorrow...i just don't want to think anything...

Saying that he tries to sleep.Kripa angrily gets up and walks to her side.They both were trying to sleep but they couldn't.Next Morning,We see Angad and Kripa getting ready just like they were yesterday.Angad said to Kripa not to go to hospital from today so she was going to stay at home.Angad leaves taking his all things.Kripa goes downstairs and sees Naina sitting there.

K:Good Morning MOm!!

Naina looks at her in angriness.Kripa gets scared.

N(rudely):The servants are on holiday...so could you please clean the kitchen and do some work for our lunch.

Kripa looks at Naina in shock look.She was surprised to hear that from her.Without uterring a word,Kripa heads to the kitchen.She first decided to clean up the kitchen which she does.After that,she don't know how to cook when her eyes falls on a Food Maker Book.She opens the book and tries to something.First she tries Biryani.She takes tea kettle and takes out chicken from Freezer.She unwraps the chicken and without washing that she puts the chicken in the kettle.Then she pours water,suger instead salt,too much spices and so much oil.Then she pours rice in that.She cook that for few minutes.

K:Hmmmmm smells good..lemme taste..

When she taste the Biryani,she start coughing.

K:Yuck..they all will die after eating this...

Kripa picks up the kettle and throws the biryani with kettle.Then she again thinks something and gets an idea why not bringing the food from hottle without everyone beeing notice.She orders the food from the hottle without Naina could notice.When the door bell rings,Naina was about to go when Kripa comes running out.

K:Uhh...i'll open that..you go upstairs for rest sometime..

N:Ok..i'll be back..

Saying that she leaves upstairs while Kripa runs to the door and opens the door to see a delivery man.

D:Here your food..

K:Oh thanx..

Kripa gives him money and take the food quickly to the kitchen.Kripa quickly serves that food to dishes and puts the bags inside.Naina comes downstairs and heads to Kitchen.

N:Hmm the food is smelling good...

K:Uh thanx

Naina sees so many dishes.

N(rudely):You cooked this all in only an hour...

K:uh..Uh..woh....yeah..i cooked it all only in an hour..

Naina was impressed and just leaves from the kitchen because Kripa gave her another chance to spare herself.

To be Continued..
Keep reading..

Sweetz Gurl
hawoo Goldie
hawoo
hawoo

Posted: 18 July 2006 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
lolzz funni prt!!! LOL i feel bad 4 a-k Ouch plz finish these weird differences sooon....btw i totaly 4 got abt this ff..SORRRYYYYYY Big smile ... Embarrassed ...cant wait 4 tha next prt!!!! Wink
Divjot_10 Senior Member
Divjot_10
Divjot_10

Posted: 18 July 2006 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Hey,
I finally caught up with the wedding and all the stuff. It was a superb job! Clap Kripa shouldn't have done what she did at her wedding night. On the other hand i think it was Naina's plan.(Witch with a B LOL ) C'mon make things better between Angad and Kripa. Plzzzzzzzz. They just got married and it looks nothing like that Cry Ouch. I love ur story though. It's Awesome. I can't wait to read further. Kripa was so funny in the last part LOL. She cooked everything within an hour LOL LOL. It was rocking!! Bye
Good Luck and Bye
Divjot Smile
Numera89 Goldie
Numera89
Numera89

Posted: 18 July 2006 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
haha funny kripa lol! great part continue soon!
princess.5 IF-Dazzler
princess.5
princess.5

Posted: 18 July 2006 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
awesome....continue soon

Go to top