Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Dil Jo Na Keh Saka:Fan-Fic(Part 42,Pg 52) (Page 18)

amneetkaur_24 IF-Dazzler
amneetkaur_24
amneetkaur_24

Posted: 27 April 2006 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Great part! Angad rocked! Good job! Cont. soon!

Anandhini Senior Member
Anandhini
Anandhini

Posted: 28 April 2006 at 12:04am | IP Logged
fantastic
insia12 IF-Rockerz
insia12
insia12

Posted: 28 April 2006 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Nice part
blah_blah IF-Rockerz
blah_blah
blah_blah

Posted: 28 April 2006 at 11:07am | IP Logged
great part!
Supernatural_10 Coolbie
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 28 April 2006 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
its great
sweetz_gurl Senior Member
sweetz_gurl
sweetz_gurl

Posted: 02 May 2006 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Part 14

The Manager gives the original keys of the room and Angad snatches the keys and goes out.The Manager also leaves.

K:Stupid!

Saying that she changes and sleeps for sometime.Now it was 1 in the morning and they have to leave for the camp.Kripa quickly gets dressed and heads to the lobby while Angad also comes out at the same time and heads to the lobby.Kripa sees everyone there and goes near to Mishti.

K:Hi..

M:oh hi..So..u ready..

K:There are butterflies in my stomach..

M:Mine too..

K:I don't know how will i treat them..

M:don't worry...everything will go good..

K:hope too..

They continue their talk while we see Angad coming to the lobby with Josh.Prithvi who was already standing in the lobby was starring at Kripa continuously.Angad notices this and heads to Prithvi.

A:Prithvi apni nazrein zara sambhaal ker rakho...kahi meine nikaal di na to bachtaoge

P:Just Shut up ok!i don't want to talk with u...please get out of my place.

A:yeah sure..but next time becareful because next time i will not spare u...

P:So will i..!

Saying that he leaves to other place but now Angad looks at Kripa who was laughingly talking with Mishti.Prithvi goes to Mishti.

P:Hi Mishti..

M:Hi.

P(hesitately):Hi K.rip..a

Kripa just turns her face around.

Someone calls Mishti.

M:Oh excuse me...

Mishti leaves,Kripa was also about to leave when Prithvi stops her.

P:Kripa..

Kripa stops but doesn't turns around.She then again start walking.Prithvi also follows her and still walking he continued to talk.

P:Kripa please give me a chance...Kripa it was all Angad's fault..i didn't did anything..

K:Prithvi afterall u was also involved with him...u also told him that what i likes and what dislikes...u was the one who agreed with the challenge...if he is the one whi challenged then u don't have any sense to say no to him..Oh..Actually i m wronge...U may be stopped him but Angad didn't listened to u right..

Kripa stops and Prithvi looks down.Kripa again start walking when Prithvi stops her and turns her around.Angad who was watching this whole scene was boiling insder.He can't hear anything but could see.He saw that Kripa talked with him agrily and then left.Angad goes near to him.

A:Meine kaha tha na...os ke pass jane ki koshish bhi mat karna...warna acha nahi hoga...

P:You..

He punches Angad.Kripa turns back and sees them fighting.ANgad also punches him back in the stomach.They both continued to punch each other.

A:Kripa ke pass jao ge tum..abhi baatata hon...

He punches him again.

P:Jaonga hazaar baar..jo ukhaarna hai ukhaar lo..

He also punches him.Kripa comes running to them because she know that it was happening just because of her.She comes in betweent of them and stops them.

K:Stop It!..you both are just crazy...Just...leave it...

Kripa leaves from there to the bus.Angad's shirt was going back so he pulls his both shoulders up and down.

A:Don't u dare come close to her..

Saying that he also leaves to the bus.They both fixes their hairs so that no one can think of something else.They all sits in the bus and the bus goes to the camp.They comes out from the bus.A man comes to them handing them a white coat one by one.They all wears that and enters the camp.

The all day long,all treats the poor patients nicely.It was only for a day camp because this was a trial for them.If they succeed in this then it will be easy for them to become a doctor.All was going good and now finally it was the time to go back to the Hotel.They all reaches to the hotel and were really hungry.So all decided to first go to the restaurant which was inside the Hotel.All were sitting on their chosen seats.Kripa was sitting with Mishti.

Kripa decides to take her dinner by her own.So she gets up to go when Angad also decides to talk to her.He stops her but Kripa just didn't listened to him and continued to walk.Kripa orders her food and they tells her to come back after 15 minutes

Angad knows that Kripa will not listen to him if he kept stopping her so an idea comes in his mind.Kripa was coming back when Angad pulled her towards him and just kissed her in front of everyone.All were shocked.Prithvi's mouth dropped opened and so was Mishti's.All can't just believe their eyes that what just they saw.All Angad's ex-girlfriends were utter shocked.They thought that Angad was only her's and will not touch a single girl but today all was in front of him.Kripa pushes Angad really hard.

To be Continued..
Keep Reading Smile

Sweetz Gurl
khushi19 Goldie
khushi19
khushi19

Posted: 02 May 2006 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
great part Embarrassed
Pooja922 IF-Dazzler
Pooja922
Pooja922

Posted: 02 May 2006 at 3:30pm | IP Logged