Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Dil Jo Na Keh Saka:Fan-Fic(Part 42,Pg 52) (Page 15)

Ahlaam5 IF-Rockerz
Ahlaam5
Ahlaam5

Posted: 20 April 2006 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
marvellous but sad part
cont soon

sweetz_gurl Senior Member
sweetz_gurl
sweetz_gurl

Posted: 21 April 2006 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Part 12

She continues to cry and all of a sudden it start to rain.Kripa loved rain but today she hate it.But especially she hate the person who betrayed her,Angad.

Kripa sits in her car and drives to her home.She drives really crazy that anything the accident could happen.She continued to cry and driving like crazy.In the mean time,a car slips in front of her car.Kripa stops her car.Kripa angrily gets out of her car and sees Angad coming out of another car which was in front of her.

A:Kripa listen to me..i was..

K(Loudly):Shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K(in a low voice):don't talk to me..u betrayed my trust..i thought that u were a true person but u....u r not even a person..u don't even deserve my hateness....why u played with me...why..

Angad can't face her so his face was down.He was having tears in his eyes too.

A:Kripa i know..i don't deserve ur friendship and love....but please don't say that i don't deserve ur hateness..

K:Just shut up!!!i don't want to hear any single word from u...i hate u Mr Angad Khanna....u r the only person whom i hate the most....

Saying that she leaves to her car and drives to her house leaving Angad painful and tearfully.In her way to her house,she cries madly.When she reaches home,she quickly wipes her tears and puts a fake smile.She enters her house.

K(cheerfully but her saddness would look):Hi mom..how r u..u know i missed u alot today..Mishti and i shopped that whole mall..it was a very great day i will never forget this day..

Kripa's eyes were down while she was talking.

G:Kripa...kya hua..?

K:kuch bhi to nahi...bas bohut thak gayi hon..

G:to tum mujh se nazrein mila ker kyon nahi baat ker rahi..

Kripa looks at her mom with red eyes and some tears in it.She quickly hugs her mom.Gayatri calms her down.

G:Kya hua beta..tum ne aaj tak is tarah kabhi behave nahi kiya..

Kripa wipes her tears and aparts from her.

K:kuch nahi woh bas mein purane college mein parhti thi na..wahan meri aik bohut achi friend thi..aik larke ne os ke saath dosti ka natak kiya..aur phir pyaar ka natak...Mom woh bilkul toot chuki hai......

Gayatri looks into her eyes.

K:woh to marna chahti thi..lekin ose apni family ke liye jeena hai...bas isi baat per mujhe bhi rona aa gaya..

Kripa leaves to her room while Gayatri was confused.

G(thinking):kuch na kuch to garbar hai...Kripa ko dekh ker aisa nahi lagta ke os ki koi aisi friend hogi..jahan tak mujhe yaad hai mein Kripa ki purani sab friends ko janti hon....nahi ye kuch aur hi baat hai..

Gayatri was thinking about her daughter while Kripa opens her rooms door and slams it hard and locks it.She runs to her bed and cries very hard.She don't know what to do.She was thinking that when someone falls in love,they feel so nice but when someone betray them then the whole world seems hell.She fell asleep after some time.

Next Morning,Kripa gets up and sees her clock hitting 8.Kripa quickly gets up and thinks.

K(thinks):Mein Angad ko kabhi ye ehsaas nahi hone don gi ke mujhe bohut dhuk hua hai..mein college jaon gi aur ose dikha don gi ke mein bhi kya cheez hon..

Kripa takes a shower and dressen ups.She goes downstairs with a smile and takes his breakfast.Even now Gayatri was cleared that nothing is happened with Kripa as she was behaving like nothing has happened yesterday.She says her goodbyes to her parents and leaves to her college.On the other hand,Angad was ready to go to college but he don't want to.His heart doesn't let him go to college but ofcourse Naina will never let him stay at home so he had to go.He also drives to college.He comes and was about to enter when he sees Kripa getting out of car happy and smiling.While Angad was about to go to Kripa when Mishti comes to Kripa and they both enters the college.Kripa was about to pass by Angad when she stops in front him.

K(smiles):Angad today was the day when u was going to prove that how much i love u..but now today i will show u how much i hate u..

Saying that she leaves.Angad stands there for a while and enters.Prithvi who was already there waiting for Kripa so that he could apologise to her.He sees Kripa coming with Mishti.He runs to them.

P:Mishti excuse us please..

Mishti leaves to her class.

P:Kripa i m --

K:Prithvi u was also the one who betrayed my trust so i should make u clear that i will not forgive u for anything u did to me for Angad..

Saying that she also leaves to her class.Angad who was also coming to his class bumos into Prithvi.Angad just rolls his eyes and was about to go when Prithvi grabs his arm.

A:Leave me Prithvi..i don't want to even see ur face..

P:What will i do even seeing ur face..just wanted to alert u that be away from her..

A:i can also say that...after all u also broke the trust of her.

They both looks into each other's eyes with hate and angrily and leaves to class.Prithvi enters the class and sees a seat behind Kripa.He goes to the seat and was about to sit when Angad comes in his way and sits on the seat.Prithvi was angry and wants to punch him but the teacher came in.Prithvi sits on a seat far from them and everyone says their good morning to them teacher.

T:So Class..Today i have a Surprise for u all...Well don't get confused u all will be thinking what i can give u a surprise..well its nothing like that..the principal has announced to send u all to a medical camp...there will be alot of patients who don't have money but are sufferring from many things.So u all r going for a trial..to check u that how much u all have learnt from us.So ur Camp is tomorrow Morning.So u all better leave tonight.

All were happy except Angad , Kripa and Prithvi.Their faces not like everyone who were excited and happy that finally they will become a doctor.

To be Continued..
Keep Reading..

Sweetz Gurl
sweet honey Goldie
sweet honey
sweet honey

Posted: 21 April 2006 at 8:12am | IP Logged
wonderful pls cont soon Smile
karipa Goldie
karipa
karipa

Posted: 21 April 2006 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Clap
Anandhini Senior Member
Anandhini
Anandhini

Posted: 21 April 2006 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Clap excellent
insia12 IF-Rockerz
insia12
insia12

Posted: 21 April 2006 at 9:20am | IP Logged
awsome part
blah_blah IF-Rockerz
blah_blah
blah_blah

Posted: 21 April 2006 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Great part!!!!! Clap Clap Clap
nabz8888 Goldie
nabz8888
nabz8888

Posted: 21 April 2006 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
fantastic part!!! it was superbly written!!!keep up the good work n cont. soon!!

Go to top